Name rappers & other celebs that you would like to slap for the hell of it.

I really would slap the hell out of Soulja Boy (I actually use to like him.) and Mac Miller........Lil Wayne sometimes for what he wears, and Drake when he tries to play the "tough guy" role. :finger:

Kendall its very real. I dont care about your or any other of these peoples opinion, cause I dont ****s with them. Still got love for them though, why not? Me feeling the opposite isnt going to help the world any.

Kendall its very real. I dont care about your or any other of these peoples opinion, cause I dont ****s with them. Still got love for them though, why not? Me feeling the opposite isnt going to help the world any.

You realize you contradict yourself in your own statement?

Last edited:
I have family i dont **** with, but i love them. Its not a contradiction. I understand you feel im full of shit cause people today generally dont love one another. I do, accept it.

I have family i dont **** with, but i love them. Its not a contradiction. I understand you feel im full of shit cause people today generally dont love one another. I do, accept it.

This is not about love. Its about popular opinion and disagreeing with what is popular on this forum.

This has nothing to with loving people.

Still dont care for their opinion unless its on my music. Im not involved in that argument, carry on.

why do so many people wanna slap Mac?

a 20 year old multi-millionaire, all independent, no major label. lol people should be studying kid, not tryna slap him.

You truly are an idiot... you can't tell from typing words. It is you that is perceiving emotions from that.

Those are just my statements. **** it... I quit today. That is it.
I guess that means I'm mad now.. SPOOKY!

Riiiight...... Like I said. I'll just remember next time you all all butt hurt.

Back