Name rappers & other celebs that you would like to slap for the hell of it.

I wasn't supposed to be there... I plead guilty but I took the Alford plea....

still on my record though. I still have the same job because people know I'm a good dude.

Too much info...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

I apologize to the FP community.

Last edited:
Nothin fake about me, Kendall. I love every human and you should to. But you actin like a real uterus, bruh. If you didnt care or catch feelings, you wouldnt be having 5 different arguments on a forum. You, my friend, are the one who needs to grow up. S'all love from over here still though.

Nothin fake about me, Kendall. I love every human and you should to. But you actin like a real uterus, bruh. If you didnt care or catch feelings, you wouldnt be having 5 different arguments on a forum. You, my friend, are the one who needs to grow up. S'all love from over here still though.

Chuch

7 char

I don't understand why people have to prove how tought they are on the internet.
It actually exposes thier weakness.

Constantly saying they are gonna slap somebody. Shows the real insecurities.

I wasn't supposed to be there... I plead guilty but I took the Alford plea....

still on my record though. I still have the same job because people know I'm a good dude.

Too much info...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

I apologize to the FP community.

you should apologize
straighten up soldier
"Eyes Balls"
"Pop Sir"

"Lock it up"
"Click Sir"

now I going to make some chicken nuggets for my kids
and I like them too
who doesn't????
I kill you if you don't
e-thug??? lol

I don't think I ever cussed out someone online since I was ago 19 years old on my first PC from Gateway back in 98'
had two Mac before that but never got on the internet till 99'
America Online what a rip off lol...

and I can't take Lil' Scrappy seriously (had to watch Love and Hip-hop with my wife) just a bunch of mess
never heard any of his music before listened to the intro in the video you posted

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Ain shit fake about me, I love everybody in this world. we all human. You actin like a real uterus, bruh. You need some pussy in your life. You try to hard to be "real" on the net. If you didnt care, you wouldnt be having 5 different arguments on a forum. You, my friend, are the one who needs to grow up. Still all love from this way.

^^ stealing this

^^ stealing this

This 'We are the world'. statement is not realistic.

I am not suppose to agree with everything you say.

Espicially because it is popular opinion on here.
That is what get most of you mad, cause I DISAGREE with popular opinion.

Last edited:
This 'We are the world'. statement is not realistic.

I am not suppose to agree with everything you say.

Espicially because it is popular opinion on here.
That is what get most of you mad, cause I DISAGREE with popular opinion.

not sure why you're quoting me. I don't rock with none of these niggas on here, lol

but the uterus part was funny.

not a rapper or celeb but i would smack the shit out of kendall and his 56 usernames

here we go..more ethuggin.
Damn, eveyone on here is really tough...lol
they are gonna slap me and kinds all crazy stuff.

Reminds me when Mean Gene Greene used to interview all those wrestlers back in the day.

Somebody needs to play Michael Jackson BAD in this *****

Last edited:
^^ it's fine.

no problems with you over here. im not on FP enough to really "suffer your wrath" as they refer to it.

cool, it really aint that bad as they make it seems.
They just love each other so much.. they will slap me to death for that male bonding love they created

Back