Name rappers & other celebs that you would like to slap for the hell of it.

Man, thats all in perception. I would be a fool to get mad over a forum to people I never meet.
I express my opinions... thats it. Getting mad over a forum... are u serious?

I have to many good things going for me... than to get mad over a forum. lol

Again, you add those 'emotions' to what I type .....not me.

AHH....Time for fish at the beach ...talk to you 'Emotional Guys' later.

right... Remind me to bring that up. When you "quit" posting on fp again because people don't "understand" you.

right... Remind me to bring that up. When you "quit" posting on fp again because people don't "understand" you.

You truly are an idiot... you can't tell from typing words. It is you that is perceiving emotions from that.

Those are just my statements. **** it... I quit today. That is it.
I guess that means I'm mad now.. SPOOKY!

For someone who doesnt catch feelings over the internet, you sure do some excessive aggressive typing. You can catch tone from context, like how you were so heated (allegedly) at rome or whoever.

Man I don't know Rome. So why would I get heated. When you read the words the voice in your head adds the emotion. But you can't hear me talking. I can have problem with someone's opinion... but that doesn't mean I'm mad at them to the point... its that serious. I don't even know dude.

I disagree with people positions... you add the emotions to my words.
PLUS YOU ARE ALL A CLICK.... SO ODD MAN OUT

I can call Rome a hoe all day long. I am sure it means nothing to him at the end of the day.
Now it is different... if we were face to face ..he could then hear the intent.
This is so simple to understand but you guys feed off this. So let's play...:alcoholic:

Last edited:
I dont know you, you could be chill in person. But you come off as a douche here. Youre drama'd out, man.

Man, thats all in perception. I would be a fool to get mad over a forum to people I never meet.
I express my opinions... thats it. Getting mad over a forum... are u serious?

I have to many good things going for me... than to get mad over a forum. lol

Again, you add those 'emotions' to what I type .....not me.

AHH....Time for fish at the beach ...talk to you 'Emotional Guys' later.

lol...

ban gay marriages.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Man I don't know Rome.

Do you think you would ever know Rome?

Anybody in Seattle, get to know Rome, I'll meet you face to face.

... and that goes for anybody that come through here.

No malice, on some good FP shit... (but handle it however you want to, I'm free today...)

I dont know you, you could be chill in person. But you come off as a douche here. Youre drama'd out, man.

I come of as douche cause you perceive it that way. Plus I'm going against popular people on here.
So people tend to be bias in their thoughts. There are other people on here that understand what I be saying...with out the favoritism attached.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

lol...

ban gay marriages.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Do you think you would ever know Rome?

Anybody in Seattle, get to know Rome, I'll meet you face to face.

... and that goes for anybody that come through here.

No malice, on some good FP shit... (but handle it however you want to, I'm free today...)

When I come to Seattle I'm gonna look you up man. Shoot the shit! Disagree in person like men.
Call it a day and be out. That's what men do.

Last edited:
Damn.... my wife is mad at me!!! wtf

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

When I come to Seattle I'm gonna look you up man. Shoot the shit! Disagree in person like men.
Call it a day and be out. That's what men do.

I will slap you though. PM me before you come here, I have to buy some baby powder.

How can Rome slap? Learn about it.

Last edited:
Damn.... my wife is mad at me!!! wtf

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I will slap you though. PM me before you come here, I have buy some baby powder.

We can all talk tough on the internet. In person, is a whole different story though.
I don't walk around saying - "I slap the shit out of anybody". If you confident.. you confident.
You ain't got say nothing. It won't happen. but when I come to Seattle I'm gonna try to connect.
I got a music seminar panel to speak on out there on soon.

You might be surprised to find out who I really am.
Keep the tough talk to the intenet though.. we don't need no unnecessary problems.

I realize you have to keep your image on here though.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Learn Something.... Godmother of Cocaine.....Then go make a dope beat

Hittin Switches on this GAY ASS Thread

This lady would chop you up in pieces and sent your family the box.
She really was something else. She didn't give a damn

Last edited:
We can all talk tough on the internet. In person, is a whole different story though.
I don't walk around saying - "I slap the shit out of anybody". If you confident.. you confident.
You ain't got say nothing. It won't happen. but when I come to Seattle I'm gonna try to connect.
I got a music seminar panel to speak on out there on soon.

You might be surprised to find out who I really am.
Keep the tough talk to the intenet though.. we don't need no unnecessary problems.

I realize you have to keep your image on here though.

Hit me up. Not really... When they had the Seattle FP meet up.... ask Infradead who was THE ONLY nigga there.... in an all WHITE bar.

No thug here, I don't do that type of shit... since you're taking the high road... I guess I will too. BUT! Why would I want to meet you?.

You want to meet me, I dont give a PHUCK who you are. Your internet persona... killed anything you could actually be about.

Kick rocks.

Last edited:
I dont know any of these dudes and could care less about how long theyve been here or their online reputation, but I love and respect them. Same to you, we're all one race.

Back on topic, I want to slap ASAP Mob. They all flaw.

Hit me up. Not really... When they had the Seattle FP meet up.... ask Infradead who was THE ONLY nigga there.... in an all WHITE bar.

No thug here, I don't do that type of shit... since you're taking the high road... I guess I will too. BUT! Why would I want to meet you?.

You want to meet me, I dont give a PHUCK who you are. Your internet persona... killed anything you could actually be about.

Kick rocks.

Ok. No meet up. Keep e-thuggin then. lol

Last edited:
I dont know any of these dudes and could care less about how long theyve been here or their online reputation, but I love and respect them. Same to you, we're all one race.

Back on topic, I want to slap ASAP Mob. They all flaw.

you love them. YOU DON'T KNOW THEM! WTF!
A person might be a child molester....but so-called 'cool' on here.... smdh.

Man grow up! Stop with this false fake brotherhood shit.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I only slap bytches... they don't deserve a punch...

I hope this mood subsides...

the e-thuggin talk again.. Anybody can do it. Everybody tough on the internet lol

Last edited:
I'm playing... had to check myself. I will slap YOU though, lol and dare you to do shit about it.

No more jail for me.

never been to jail ...hope to never go too

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back