Most Underated Producer

Ant of Atmosphere

For anyone not familar with this cat, you need to get hip to his work. Crazy sample flips, and all around solid production

Ant of Atmosphere

these guy's so underated most you probably never heard of him before,

they work as a team Darren Seltman + Robbie Charter (aka The Avalanches)

chilla2 said:
*cough**cough* me *cough**cough*

I hear that.

But most underated are DJ Paul and Juicy J, thats right and for those of you who think they're new, you should go back and check theyre 14 year discography, they made a whole sound for memphis and were the pre-cursor for crunk music. They are very talented check out they're old sh!@, they signed to Sony/ Columbia and i think they flipping on me, DONT DO IT 36!

i really like dj kno's work, kno mercy, of cunninlynguists. ps, new album dropping november or december i think.

chilla2 said:
*cough**cough* me *cough**cough*

Word up. Yall lookin outside the box for the most underrated... The most underrated producers are here on this website. Stop lookin at these dudes in the industry like they so far ahead of you. You see their formulas there ain't no secrets. YOU are a good producer too...you just havent had your chance yet. Once you start makin the beets bang and you believe they bang; other people will believe it too.

I'm wit chilla *cough**cough* me too *cough**cough*....

ONE

one-derkid said:
Word up. Yall lookin outside the box for the most underrated... The most underrated producers are here on this website. Stop lookin at these dudes in the industry like they so far ahead of you. You see their formulas there ain't no secrets. YOU are a good producer too...you just havent had your chance yet. Once you start makin the beets bang and you believe they bang; other people will believe it too.

I'm wit chilla *cough**cough* me too *cough**cough*....

ONE

Daz real son.

Wow!

the most slept on producer is DEF
MARCO POLO
i mean his solo album Port Authority was sikk
his def one oof the most talented producers now

Mannie Fresh on the fact that he did the production of a whole lable for years every album all fresh no one else.

damanja10 said:
I think Just Blaze is overrated. Breathe was amazing. but everything else he does is just loop he rarely chops his samples.

Are you joking me?

Come one please tell me this is a joke !!! :monkey: :monkey: :victory:

Let's not forget Large Pro.
Breaking Atoms was arguably one of the better classics of the golden era.
His beats on that lp stood up to the best Pete Rock, and Premo were doing at the same time.
Remember "Peace is not the word to play"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3drrB4GHkY
To me it's the best beat ever, and even better than T.R.O.Y. by Pete Rock.
An interesting side note, I've heard the sax sample in Troy was sourced by Large Pro, and Pete Rock flipped it, so if true there's also no denying the mans ability to find classic samples.

Also Dan the Automator. Deltron 3030 was an instant classic.

Last edited:
Back