Kid Rock: We Elected Our 1st Black President: "Sorry Obama Didn't Do A Better Job"

Sista tells the Truth about Barack........... About Time!
This is how Fataltone should be talking..

She went in on Romney as well but you choose to only point out Barak which clearly shows YOUR bias. Some of what she says true and some is still BS. She isn't voting for either because she says they are the same. Again majority are going to vote for the Democrat regardless of skin color. If it was John Kerry he would recieve the black vote as well. Would he not its a simple yes or no question? There is something behind this all blacks voting for Obama thing. Its part of the republicans plans to piss off the white people who helped vote Obama in office in the first place. The devil is a coniving mothafvcka and it's working.

Last edited:
You are seriously in lala land.
A 1 million dollars deficit happened on his watch

You cannot beat a man in his own words

$1.1 Trillion Deficit ‘That Happened On His Watch’
LOL, this is Fox News propaganda lite. 'Cause Fox News will actually "entertain" the audience by cutting pieces of a speech together to make someone say something they didn't.

You didn't go that far. You just lied by leaving out the further part of the paragraph. Cudos for trying to manipulate. But I can actually read. lol

" Brokaw said that in a 2008 debate, then-Senator Obama “was saying, ‘Look, we’ve got a deficit of a half a trillion dollars. I’m going to get that under control.’ Well, this week that deficit is $1.1 trillion and it happened on his watch. He’s going to have to answer to that.”By the time President Obama took office, however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush."

So evil-mofu-Devil-Hitler-atheist-babyeating Obama is responsible for 83 billion of the 1,100 billion (EIGHTY THREE OUT OF ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED BILLION) of deficit, not for a 1,100 billion deficit. Way to go to misconstrue the reality.

It's like saying "Kendall has murdered his wife!"............and then leaving out the part saying, that the police later found out that it wasn't him, but his neighbor, who did it.

What a person who isn't psychotic and can actually read also realizes is, that months before Obama took office, Bush had HALF of the deficit (roughly 500bn) that his LEFT THE OFFICE TO OBAMA WITH (OVER 1,000bn).
He intentionally spent way too much in the last months AND on top of that prepared the whole bailout that followed ON TOP OF THAT, which Obama had to sign and work with in the end, ON HIS "CLOCK" so to speak.

So, way to go Kendall. You are trying to manipulate people, because you lack the artillery for making your point. Good luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, this is Fox News propaganda lite. 'Cause Fox News will actually "entertain" the audience by cutting pieces of a speech together to make someone say something they didn't.

You didn't go that far. You just lied by leaving out the further part of the paragraph. Cudos for trying to manipulate. But I can actually read. lol

" Brokaw said that in a 2008 debate, then-Senator Obama “was saying, ‘Look, we’ve got a deficit of a half a trillion dollars. I’m going to get that under control.’ Well, this week that deficit is $1.1 trillion and it happened on his watch. He’s going to have to answer to that.”By the time President Obama took office, however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush."

So evil-mofu-Devil-Hitler-atheist-babyeating Obama is responsible for 83 billion of the 1,100 billion (EIGHTY THREE OUT OF ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED BILLION) of deficit, not for a 1,100 billion deficit. Way to go to misconstrue the reality.

It's like saying "Kendall has murdered his wife!"............and then leaving out the part saying, that the police later found out that it wasn't him, but his neighbor, who did it.

What a person who isn't psychotic and can actually read also realizes is, that months before Obama took office, Bush had HALF of the deficit (roughly 500bn) that his LEFT THE OFFICE TO OBAMA WITH (OVER 1,000bn).
He intentionally spent way too much in the last months AND on top of that prepared the whole bailout that followed ON TOP OF THAT, which Obama had to sign and work with in the end, ON HIS "CLOCK" so to speak.

So, way to go Kendall. You are trying to manipulate people, because you lack the artillery for making your point. Good luck with that.

When somebody bring facts, you start talking a bias story.
Well, here it is from CBS NEWS.

The deficit since Obama took office has not gotten any better.
You write these long-ass speeches about nothing.....LOL

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush -CBS NEWS

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You not even from America, so shut the **** up.

chart_620_deficit_120319.jpeg

Last edited:
So, to summarize this entire thread/topic/debate/presidential nonsense, let me pull another quote out.

"This is America. Where a lying, cheating degenerate can prosper."

.....Apparently all the way up to leader of this nation. smh homies.

When somebody bring facts, you start talking a bias story.
You not even from America, so shut the **** up.

Lies are not "facts". Just as ice cream isn't hot coals.
You are a habitual liar with a superiority complex who thinks he can manipulate people by lying to them and you clearly have episodes of psychosis-like interactions with your fellow FP'ers.

Why are you posting all these links, when it's crystal clear that you can hardly read, let alone are able to comprehend what you are reading?

If you having mental problems, I feel bad for you, son,
I got zero problems and you won't become one. Hit me!

Lies are not "facts". Just as ice cream isn't hot coals.
You are a habitual liar with a superiority complex who thinks he can manipulate people by lying to them and you clearly have episodes of psychosis-like interactions with your fellow FP'ers.

Why are you posting all these links, when it's crystal clear that you can hardly read, let alone are able to comprehend what you are reading?

If you having mental problems, I feel bad for you, son,
I got zero problems and you won't become one. Hit me!

When I

1. show the facts with a summary map/and actual stats from the goverment.

2. from a national news organization.

You have nothing to back up ..just personal shots...

YOU LOSE!!!

Last edited:
When I

1. show the facts with a summary map/and actual stats from the goverment.

2. from a national news organization.

You have nothing to back up ..just personal shots...

YOU LOSE!!!

Aight aight aight Kendall I got ya back on this homie!! I know you ain't tryna be offensive.

Don't take so much offense everyone, this is all that he means.

I likes....thanks

---------- Post added 10-20-2012 at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-18-2012 at 05:18 PM ----------

So, to summarize this entire thread/topic/debate/presidential nonsense, let me pull another quote out.

"This is America. Where a lying, cheating degenerate can prosper."

.....Apparently all the way up to leader of this nation. smh homies.

pretty much...

After last night's debate... here what happened today

Read more: Barack Obama RIPPED By Bayonet Company -- We're Still Relevant, Dammit! | TMZ.com

Barack Obama RIPPED By Bayonet Company — We’re Still Relevant, Dammit!

Last edited:
Back