Kid Rock: We Elected Our 1st Black President: "Sorry Obama Didn't Do A Better Job"

Kendall143

Kid Rock: We Elected Our 1st Black President: "Sorry Obama Didn't Do A Better Job"

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I Give him credit for standing up against what his fans might think. BRAVE!

Last edited:
Look at some of the company he keeps? Hank Williams Jr. comes to mind who is very outspoken against President Obama. Yeah he hangs with Run (Joseph Simmons) as well but Kid Rock hasn't been Hip Hop in many years.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Chuck D said it best...

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant sh!t to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherfvck him and John Wayne!

Last edited:
Tsk... Obama doing what he can in a super effed up economy... 2007 was not the year to be elected for anyone... Don't blame the man, blame the system... that would make more sense.
It took 30 years for the US (and actually the world) to get this effed up... don't expect it to be cleared out in only 5. People get what they deserve having elected a buffoon twice (Bush).

Tsk... Obama doing what he can in a super effed up economy... 2007 was not the year to be elected for anyone... Don't blame the man, blame the system... that would make more sense.
It took 30 years for the US (and actually the world) to get this effed up... don't expect it to be cleared out in only 5. People get what they deserve having elected a buffoon twice (Bush).

QFT!!!

People seem to conveniently forget how Bush Jr denied we were in a recession until the closing of his final term. Economist stated we had been in a full blown recession since 2007. Bush and his republican cronies left the country in a mess. Now, because Obama couldn't clean up their bullsh!t in one term in which the republicans vowed not to work with him it's his fault. If Mccain would have won the country would probably be in worse shape and he would be blaming Bush. The republicans would then be backing that sentiment to the letter.

Last edited:
i see why it was said. and that's sad.

but what is the president supposed to do? everyone likes to blame presidents, but what exactly does a president do? can someone please explain to me.

everyone talks about what the president does wrong, but no one explains what the president is supposed to do.

the closest understanding i have of who the president is and what the president does, is the role of a "coach."

and coaches can draw up plays, tell you what you should do, and try to get the best personnel in place, but it's still on the players to play.

if congress, the supreme court, corporations, and other outside factors (players) don't want to play or try the things you as a coach would want to implement, then what's he supposed to do?

you could have the 2012-2013 Lakers for a squad, and if they decide that they don't like you as a coach and don't want to play, then it don't matter what he does.

so i'd ask kid rock, and everyone else who always has something to say about the president what he's supposed to do with the "power" he has as president?

You guys defending him when he said himself"....

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3

The guy failed plain and simple. Stop Blaming other people.
Hell, Clinton had Reagan (8) yrs and Bush (4) yrs.....before him and shit changed in his first 4 (yrs.).

BECAUSE CLINTON WORKED WITH BOTH SIDES.
Obama, didn't want to work with people..... PERIOD!.

Last edited:
You guys defending him when he said himself"....

BECAUSE CLINTON WORKED WITH BOTH SIDES.
Obama, didn't want to work with people..... PERIOD!.

So to cut to the heart of the matter plain and simple. There is no way that the republicans/ tea party and any other racist organization in this country was going to do anything to help during the term of the "first black President". They vowed not to work with him from day one. That vow, FVCKED the American people but there are a whole lot of people who refuse to see sh!t for what it is. If you can't see that well its pretty sad. Also Obama did try to work with the republicans hence the problems he had early on with his own party. Liberal Democrats were pissed he didn't push more liberal laws through when they had control or did you forget this part?

Last edited:
As long as Zionists are running america, there's no hope for a better place regardless of which president.

So to cut to the heart of the matter plain and simple. There is no way that the republicans/ tea party and any other racist organization in this country was going to do anything to help during the term of the "first black President". They vowed not to work with him from day one. That vow, FVCKED the American people but there are a whole lot of people who refuse to see sh!t for what it is. If you can't see that well its pretty sad. Also Obama did try to work with the republicans hence the problems he had early on with his own party. Liberal Democrats were pissed he didn't push more liberal laws through when they had control or did you forget this part?

This is not true. ALso why is it assumed that the Republican party is racist.
When they have the history showing they have done more for black people than democrats.

The Democratic party keeps black people in a zombie state with this notion.. that republicans are racist.
Democrats are the ones with the history of being racist toward black people. -FACT!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

as long as zionists are running america, there's no hope for a better place regardless of which president.

i agree! My stand as well.....Cause they control both parties.
It like the NFL OR WWE. Whoever control the money is the one with the power.

Last edited:
This is not true. ALso why is it assumed that the Republican party is racist.
When they have the history showing they have done more for black people than democrats.

The Democratic party keeps black people in a zombie state with this notion.. that republicans are racist.
Democrats are the ones with the history of being racist toward black people. -FACT!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

i agree! My stand as well.....Cause they control both parties.
It like the NFL OR WWE. Whoever control the money is the one with the power.

LMBAO Considering you have no idea what you're talking about you really need to just get out of politics. You obviously know nothing of the Southern Strategy and the reversal of political parties. Republicans were actually the Democrats up until 1964. Look up Barry Goldwater. No surprise you're the same guy that bashes education. It shows in your posting. LOL

LMBAO Considering you have no idea what you're talking about you really need to just get out of politics. You obviously know nothing of the Southern Strategy and the reversal of political parties. Republicans were actually the Democrats up until 1964. Look up Barry Goldwater. No surprise you're the same guy that bashes education. It shows in your posting. LOL

I do know about the "Southern Strategy" Lie. It is not a true either.

http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id.928/article_detail.asp

There are three aspects to the Southern Strategy. First it is alleged that Barry Goldwater’s vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act proved he was a racist and his appeal to “states rights” implied a continuation of Jim Crow. The reality of Goldwater’s alleged “racism” is much different, however. Goldwater had been instrumental in the effort to integrate the Arizona National Guard even before Truman integrated the Armed Forces. Goldwater had voted for all previous civil rights legislation. He was only opposed to two provisions in the ’64 Civil Rights Act; provisions which affected private property. He believed that private businesses and clubs were subject only to market forces, not government mandates.

The second aspect alleges that Richard Nixon used hidden code words that appealed to racists within the Democrat party and throughout the South in an effort to win white votes by exploiting racial tensions. The problem with this line of thinking is that, in order for racism to be hidden inside another viewpoint, that second view – to be a useful hiding place – must be one that can be held for entirely legitimate reasons. In other words, these are also positions principled non-racists can hold. The views are racist simply because they are defined as racist, a tautology.

The third aspect for establishing the Southern Strategy myth was laid with another falsehood; that all the former Dixiecrats had joined the Republican Party after Nixon allegedly used the used the Southern Strategy. The Dixiecrat Party was a third party that splintered from the Democrats because of their dissatisfaction with Harry Truman over the civil rights issue during the 1940s. The goal of the Dixiecrat Party was to continue segregation and white supremacy in the southern states. Senator Strom Thurmond left the Democrats and became their presidential nominee in 1948. After losing the election, Thurmond returned to the Democrat Party, but later switched to the Republicans in 1964. However, almost all the other former Dixiecrats remained in the Democrat Party until they either retired or died. Fulbright, Wallace, Gore and Byrd retired as Democrats.

Last edited:
@Kendall : this is not true... Clinton was actually lucky he was able to artificially inflate the economy... which Obama can't do because the bubble is going to burst. I could forward you to interesting articles if you are interested in economy and can follow them.

I do know about the "Southern Strategy" lie. It is not a true.

http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id.928/article_detail.asp

There are three aspects to the Southern Strategy. First it is alleged that Barry Goldwater’s vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act proved he was a racist and his appeal to “states rights” implied a continuation of Jim Crow. The reality of Goldwater’s alleged “racism” is much different, however. Goldwater had been instrumental in the effort to integrate the Arizona National Guard even before Truman integrated the Armed Forces. Goldwater had voted for all previous civil rights legislation. He was only opposed to two provisions in the ’64 Civil Rights Act; provisions which affected private property. He believed that private businesses and clubs were subject only to market forces, not government mandates.

The second aspect alleges that Richard Nixon used hidden code words that appealed to racists within the Democrat party and throughout the South in an effort to win white votes by exploiting racial tensions. The problem with this line of thinking is that, in order for racism to be hidden inside another viewpoint, that second view – to be a useful hiding place – must be one that can be held for entirely legitimate reasons. In other words, these are also positions principled non-racists can hold. The views are racist simply because they are defined as racist, a tautology.

The third aspect for establishing the Southern Strategy myth was laid with another falsehood; that all the former Dixiecrats had joined the Republican Party after Nixon allegedly used the used the Southern Strategy. The Dixiecrat Party was a third party that splintered from the Democrats because of their dissatisfaction with Harry Truman over the civil rights issue during the 1940s. The goal of the Dixiecrat Party was to continue segregation and white supremacy in the southern states. Senator Strom Thurmond left the Democrats and became their presidential nominee in 1948. After losing the election, Thurmond returned to the Democrat Party, but later switched to the Republicans in 1964. However, almost all the other former Dixiecrats remained in the Democrat Party until they either retired or died. Fulbright, Wallace, Gore and Byrd retired as Democrats.

LOL you're beyond lost.

@Kendall : this is not true... Clinton was actually lucky he was able to artificially inflate the economy... which Obama can't do because the bubble is going to burst. I could forward you to interesting articles if you are interested in economy and can follow them.

What I am saying is Obama alienated a lot of People including his own base voting 'no' on his stuff.
When your own party votes 'no' on your stuff. You have a problem!.

Here is just one...

Senate Democrats Block a Vote on President Obama’s Tax Plan

Senate Democrats Block a Vote on President Obama’s Tax Plan - ABC News

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

LOL you're beyond lost.

When I bring the true facts.. that's all you got left.
If you gonna bring up lies that's been told to people, then I have to back it up with proof that its not true.

Last edited:
What I am saying is Obama alienated a lot of People including his own base voting 'no' on his stuff.
When your own party votes 'no' on your stuff. You have a problem!.

Here is just one...

Senate Democrats Block a Vote on President Obama’s Tax Plan

Senate Democrats Block a Vote on President Obama’s Tax Plan - ABC News

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

When I bring the true facts.. that's all you got left.

But isn't he the president... ? He is not a puppet.
That's proof that he actually takes his job at heart.

I don't see any problem with that if it benefits people.

Last edited:
True facts? The Claremont Institute is a Conservative Blog. Are you that stupid? You keep proving you are over and over. It's a ****ing FACT that the Dixicrats (Racists) turned to the Republican Party during the Civil Rights Movement. FACT. The political philosophies of the Republicans Pre Civil Rights are the same as the Current Democratic ones for a reason. Keep making an ass out of yourself. I'm done. You're obviously either a white boy, a confused uncle tom or just mentally challenged.

But isn't he the president... ? He is not a puppet.
That's proof that he actually takes his job at heart.

I don't see any problem with that if it benefits people.

It really not about his feelings. It about working with people.
Remember he was suppose to be the great uniter.
Instead the country is more diveded now.

Black people automatically jump on any body that goes against Obama
cause of race. My entire family is like that towards me.
You are a sellout... if you don't vote for Obama.

When all he does is tell black people off.... when he talks them.
He disrespect the black community and they still give him a pass.

Its not about emotions ,but what is right.
Regardless of color

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

True facts? The Claremont Institute is a Conservative Blog. Are you that stupid? You keep proving you are over and over. It's a ****ing FACT that the Dixicrats (Racists) turned to the Republican Party during the Civil Rights Movement. FACT. The political philosophies of the Republicans Pre Civil Rights are the same as the Current Democratic ones for a reason. Keep making an ass out of yourself. I'm done. You're obviously either a white boy, a confused uncle tom or just mentally challenged.

FROM THE HIPHOP REPUBLICANS

Another Black Writer...

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

Last edited:
It really not about his feelings. It about working with people.
Remember he was suppose to be the great uniter.
Instead the country is more diveded now.

Black people automatically jump on any body that goes against Obama
cause of race. My entire family is like that towards me.
You are a sellout... if you don't vote for Obama.

When all he does is tell black people off.... when he talks them.
He disrespect the black community and they still give him a pass.

Its not about emotions ,but what is right.
Regardless of color

Oh come on now...

Back