Kid Rock: We Elected Our 1st Black President: "Sorry Obama Didn't Do A Better Job"

It has weight because we are talking about the 'minds of voters' in this election.
That the point. Its that simple.

Its not necessary some information he came up with..lol
Grow up and act like you can comprehend.

How people are voting this election. This country is more divided, than it was before.
People are voting 'skin color' over their own principles. Thats not right.

The Howard Stern video up above just proved that.

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Last edited:
Lets take race out of the equation and then ask who would most Blacks vote for Democrat or Republican? It's a simple question. Most are going to vote Democrat regardless not all but most. Maybe if the Republicans would clean up the racist in thier party instead of parading token Blacks in the media more Black folks would listen to what they have to say. Denouncing the racist and separating themselves when one comes out with the garbage that they spew would go along way but they will not do it because the core of thier constituants share the same feelings.

Lets take race out of the equation and then ask who would most Blacks vote for Democrat or Republican? It's a simple question. Most are going to vote Democrat regardless not all but most. Maybe if the Republicans would clean up the racist in thier party instead of parading token Blacks in the media more Black folks would listen to what they have to say. Denouncing the racist and separating themselves when one comes out with the garbage that they spew would go along way but they will not do it because the core of thier constituants share the same feelings.
SMH....A "HISTORY LESSON" IS NEED HERE FOR-REAL,.....Indeed.

Last edited:
SMH....A "HISTORY LESSON" IS NEED HERE FOR-REAL,.....Indeed.

There is no lesson needed son. You still can't answer my question or you just avoid it with your little videos (which I ain't watching). We have a choice of 2 party's one is more outright racist than the other. Dems aren't perfect but the better of the 2 options. Now if you have another party that is viable in the election let me know. The system is a 2 party system. Yes, there are others but they have no shot, zero, zilch to win any electoral votes. So until you figure out a way to change the entire political process...nothing is going to change.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

The sad part about all of this is that you come on here pretending to try to motivate the youth with music info then you turn around with your political bulls!ht. Now I'm SMH!

Last edited:
There is no lesson needed son. You still can't answer my question or you just avoid it with your little videos (which I ain't watching). We have a choice of 2 party's one is more outright racist than the other. Dems aren't perfect but the better of the 2 options. Now if you have another party that is viable in the election let me know. The system is a 2 party system. Yes, there are others but they have no shot, zero, zilch to win any electoral votes. So until you figure out a way to change the entire political process...nothing is going to change.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

The sad part about all of this is that you come on here pretending to try to motivate the youth with music info then you turn around with your political bulls!ht. Now I'm SMH!

I don't pretend to do anything but be me.

I don't like typing long as speeches, when it much easier to show a video that makes my point.
The mere fact you cannot say why you support Obama truly....speaks volumes.

Matter of fact, no-one on here has stated .....why they really support Obama.
They just do.. I stated why I am against him...no one has stated why you should vote for him.

[h=1]$1.1 Trillion Deficit ‘That Happened On His Watch’[/h]

Please tell me how Democrats are better.
I am waiting for that one.

What has the Democratic Party done for the black community PERIOD.

We are still at the bottom of everything. All these yrs of voting Democrat and has anything improved.
No its worse.. Look at cities like Detroit. You guys are the walking examples that all theses articles are being written about.

Democratic Columnist: ‘Abhorrent’ That Democratic Party Is ‘Intolerant For Anyone Who Disagrees With It’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/democrat...-intolerant-for-anyone-who-disagrees-with-it/

Last edited:
Sista tells the Truth about Barack........... About Time!
This is how Fataltone should be talking..

Last edited:
Kendall is actin kinda crazy.

Why even argue the point?

Whats the big deal?

Kendall is actin kinda crazy.

Why even argue the point?

Whats the big deal?

How am I acting crazy. I am trying to wake you people up.
When you have -ex aides now coming out saying things that goes on behind the scenes.

I'm just simply opening people eyes .... to things you don't know or hear.

Look at this.... his own people are saying this...... Why kill the messenger?
Even if the news ....is not how you like it.

Do you want to stay blind forever? I guess so......maybe hearing the truth hurts too much.
Maybe its too unbelievable.......IDK

Ex-aide to prez: 'Stunning He's in Politics, Because He Really Doesn't Like People'...
Neera Tanden, a former aide to both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, had this to say about the relationship of the two presidents:

Clinton, being Clinton, had plenty of advice in mind and was desperate to impart it. But for the first two years of Obama’s term, the phone calls Clinton kept expecting rarely came. “People say the reason Obama wouldn’t call Clinton is because he doesn’t like him,” observes Tanden. “The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people. My analogy is that it’s like becoming Bill Gates without liking computers.”

Former Aide on Obama: 'Stunning that He

Last edited:
Without reading, something tells me this thread is full of someone doing a bunch of name calling and cutting and pasting of articles and videos.

Am I close??

Without reading, something tells me this thread is full of someone doing a bunch of name calling and cutting and pasting of articles and videos.

Am I close??

You said it... Without Reading.

MEANING...... YOU ARE TRYING TO START "MESS"......Wont work.

Come direct ..Don't be a punk about it.

Last edited:
you couldn't wait for your daddy to come in.. and start another flame war.

Yawn... I'm not you who feels the need to stoop to childish insults when they can't back up their facts or deal with dissenting opinions. I will post this though. Romney is a better rapper than Obama lol

Yawn... I'm not you who feels the need to stoop to childish insults when they can't back up their facts or deal with dissenting opinions. I will post this though. Romney is a better rapper than Obama lol

I backed up it up with facts...... OBAMA with his own words...

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3

Last edited:
I backed up it up with facts...... OBAMA with his own words...

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3

it did turn though that's the thing. Hell even the conservatives admit that. Their complaint is that the economy isn't recovering fast enough. When Obama took office we hadn't even made it to the point where the economy was recovering. We were in free fall... Soooo that kinda debunks that one

Back