Kid Rock: We Elected Our 1st Black President: "Sorry Obama Didn't Do A Better Job"

America dreams too big with minimum output. lol! That's the problem.

Bet you got a iphone 5...............did yall need it knowing we are fuucked? No...you didn't care. But you would raise hell if taxes went higher than a mug..........that means you have less money to spend on double whoppers with cheese with xxxl fries and drink.......got to settle for the whopper with cheese xxl fries and drink just to get the iphone 6........that cost $1200.

It's good being a broke MFer who don't care about that type of shit sometimes.

Yes "WE" can.

Oh............wait until the robots really take over.

America dreams too big with minimum output. lol! That's the problem.

Bet you got a iphone 5...............did yall need it knowing we are fuucked? No...you didn't care. But you would raise hell if taxes went higher than a mug..........that means you have less money to spend on double whoppers with cheese with xxxl fries and drink.......got to settle for the whopper with cheese xxl fries and drink just to get the iphone 6........that cost $1200.

It's good being a broke MFer who don't care about that type of shit sometimes.

Yes "WE" can.

Oh............wait until the robots really take over.

go nutz on with this song Rice

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

AP (Associated Press) Just posted an article that is going viral on news sites.

DO BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_BLACK_FAVORITISM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-13-14-08-26

Last edited:
^^^^^Of course we do. But it goes deeper than "Obama".

BLACK POWER.

Not to be confused with white power. One is motivational power, the other is domination and power.

The sad thing about Black power is that it has become our weakness. We come together for the wrong shit. So the power means nothing even though we "think" it does.

Black power. It used to be so beautiful. Now the power has turned "gay". We look at black power as being "too strong to handle".

Last edited:
AP (Associated Press) Just posted an article that is going viral on news sites.

DO BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_BLACK_FAVORITISM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-13-14-08-26

Perhaps the subtle and not so subtle (blatant) racism that exist in the republican party plays a huge role in why more Blacks don't vote republican. Attacks by republicans on Obama like when they call him the "Food stamp President" does not sit well with a potential voter who may be Black. Blacks are going to vote for someone if Hillary Clinton had won we would be voting for Hillary the Democrat. So what card would the Republicans be playing then? Blacks will vote for the Democrat running...period. Regardless of who it is, what color their skin or gender they are. So it is the republicans trying to make it look like, just because Obama is Black is the only reason why he is carrying the Black vote. It's just another way to rile up their constituents and get them out to vote. Again, it goes back to subtle and not so subtle (blatant) racism that exist in the republican party.

Last edited:
^^^^True. But also.........."niggas" is not political. When something is taken away from them....that's when they take action. No more EBT..........all hell would break loose on some black power shit. It's the lack of leadership and the lack of following what is right. A black man with knowledge is more of a safe guard than a leader.....because when we hear that MFer complain....we know something ain't right....we don't know but we feel he know...so we follow as though we know but we don't know shit.....which is dangerous. If more black folks took Jesse Jackson serious instead of making him out to be a joke for running, black folks would've voted for Jesse.....because he is black and sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Who are the leaders? These rappers are the leaders. The real leaders are just black men in suits who when run to when it's just about too late.........but in the present we skip those messages. We'll listen to Farrakhan because "we suppose to". We will listen to our Pastor because "we suppose to". Outside of that speech.....we forget that quick. And end up mislead by the mislead with a powerful voice such as those we trust who are "not mislead". But those rappers? We will listen to that misleading ass shit that feeds into our lust.....make us do things the "easy way" because that is all we know......since that is all we listen to.

A black female with a nice body has it figured out though in a mislead way. While you niggas making it rain, she using her brain. You niggas ain't shit....you think you got it going on......baby girl got it going on. She already know what she wants to be and doing what she can to be it. Working out in the gym, getting surgery, or whatever that bring in cash so she can be what her mind is set after her temporary job of satisfying your manliness....(or your boyizm). But see......you niggas are at your peak.....and even worse for the niggas who make it rain with their pay check. These rapper got you niggas on stupid....and it's not their fault. These superproducers got you niggas on stupid. These dope deallers got you niggas on stupid. And the number type of person that got you niggas on stupid........THE REAL BLACK LEADERS.

Lack of discipline. You don't have to believe in God or Jesus to atleast get your ass in church with the "black community". Quit falling for these ahteist MFers telling you that you stupid for going to church. It's messed up......but got damn man....it's atleast one thing that brings our black asses together for something other than these hoes lifting up their skirt at the park with that ass jiggling like jello.....just for some stuntin ass rap infested niggas to prove some shit. GOT DAMN........WAKE UP.

Black folks are turning racist against their own color and don't even know it. It's not an Obama thing......just the way it is now. Dudes from NY can't stand GA and vice versa. That is your leader........you hate that nigga because of the way he talk....but that's your MFing brother man! This rap shit got you fuucked up....listen to some old school 70's soul and funk....quit trying to sample the shit...MFer! Get away from your own got damn misleading thoughts.

And damn right.........momma ain't uppercutting the biitch.......daddy ain't uppercutting the biitch......what is an old man too do when these youngins is not taught respect not only for elders but people who are got damn driving? See yall........this is the shit that got us black folks fuucked up.....we can look at that shit like it's sad. But you still don't want nothing to do with the chick with the big ole botty back in the days who raising a daughter to be just as wild as her because she don't know any better her damn self. Attracting niggas for her own satisfaction. Get drunk for free.......get some new dick....you fall in love with the pussy and she falls in love with your time. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah.......waaaaaaaaaaaaah....baby crying. You skeeted in a lost biitch. Take my money.......just leave me alone...SHIT!!! 18 years......3 more to go and you already a grand dad. Some new shit.

Shit man....I'm done. lmao! Black folks get it together.

Don't be scared of Rice's blackness........and mistake it for racism.....because that shit is happen today also.

I can really care less about who is president as long as my full paycheck comes in on the 1st and the 15th and my family is eating and my "rights" are still in tact. We are taught from elementary school that the president doesn't have full power. I don't know why people are acting as if he controls everything. We live in a democracy, not a dictatorship. It seems like a dictatorship is the only thing that will get people to shut the **** up nowadays.

The President is no longer the "President of the United States." The President is the face of the United State Government for people to blame for their problems.

Americans want to be spoonfed everything. Spoiled brats. They will pass on a job that they feel is beneath them but get mad when their bills aren't being paid. Hypocrites.

One thing that I wish people will get through their skulls is that no one is ever going to be satisfied. Even if Obama did a good job mother****ers would still find something to complain about. So why debate and bicker back and forth? Why try to say someone's views.

If it was one thing I've learned from being in a leadership position in the military is that you can't make everyone happy. I just do what has to be done and they better deal with it or take it up with Jesus.

^
And damn right.........momma ain't uppercutting the biitch.......daddy ain't uppercutting the biitch......what is an old man too do when these youngins is not taught respect not only for elders but people who are got damn driving?

Thats what I've been saying!!! PREACH!!! CHUUUUUCH!!!! TABERNACLE!!! She could have ****ed up and killed everybody on that bus.

Rice, did you see her post-interview? She thinks she is the victim, and the news station only played the part when she got Shoryuken'ed.

I'm so tired of these women and that double standard shit. . .they only play that equal rights shit only when it's convenient for them.

^^^^^what's funny is seeing the original video before the news tried to make it seem one sided. I don't agree with the man getting a toasty on that biitch......but I know he couldn't help it. She hit those frequencies I been talking about. A man can't help it. Kreflo couldn't help it.

If you are going to hit a biitch...........and you know you can't help it because of those frequencies.......don't punch her......don't jab....don't uppercut.........slap the shit out of her.....all it takes is one good one. She would've talked all that sueing shit and going to jail shit..........crying and huffing.....on her way off the bus. She would've smoked a blunt....and 5 days later forget to take legal action. 3 years later saying "I should've sued they ass."

Slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmack!!!!!

* only if you have to and you are prepared for the consequence.

Last edited:
More proof that the people who cut the check run this country. Nobody cares........they just trying to hold on to their job so they can buy some stuff. Elections are nothing but WWF type shit! lol! It's funny to me.............only people high on starbuck care about this stuff. People vote........why? Because they are told by everybody and everything to vote. Voting is like the 4th of July.......Thanksgiving....Christmas....ect. The meanings mean nothing.....just some days off. It is an event. It's like a freestyle battle.

WHen people stop cutting the checks.........that's when people are going to have a problem. Who cares about healthcare when they are working and been hate it? NOW......who cares about healthcare when they living off someone else with no job or benefits? Yeah...they will pay attention to that because they will benefit........and the people catching the bad end of it all are going to pay attention.

When I see the name Rothchild.........this pictures in my mind.
6a00d83452033569e201116900f9d1970c-800wi

Straight up! lol!

This just ended the discussion.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

These ignorant ass mother****ers .. smh.

lol yep..
That's "Cult of Personality"

All messed up.... over somebody ....they truly don't know nothing about

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

yo straight up expect riots, crime waves and ultimately martial law if romney gets elected.

Check this out.

Will The Election Results Cause Riots?

The election is nearly four weeks away, and many Obama supporters are already threatening to riot if Obama loses. The following are some very disturbing messages that were posted on Twitter recently that have been reposted on Twitchy.com….

“If Romney wins I’m Starting a Riot….Who’s WIT ME???”

“I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power”

“If Romney is elected president, its gon be a riot its gon be a riot.”

“If ROMNEY GETS IN THE WHITE HOUSE …U MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME NOW …..CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A ************ RIOT !!!”

“If Romney became President and took away welfare Downtown Cincinnati would become a riot”

“If Romney takes away food stamps 2 Chainzz in this bit IMMA START A RIOT”

“If Romney wins. (which i highly doubt) THERE WILL BE A RIOT—”

The following are a few more tweets that I found which threaten a potential riot if Obama loses the election….
From @joecools_world….

“Need 2 come up wit a game plan if Romney win…. Riot all thru Newark”

From @killacate….
“I swear on everything I love if Romney wins ima riot. I don’t even care if its just me.”

Romney supporters are not really threatening to riot, but many of them are proclaiming that they may leave the country if Obama wins.

Here are some examples….

From @BrentskiTheBoss
“If Obama gets reelected I may leave the country”

From @AbbieFickes….
“im sorry but if obama were to win again, i might as well leave the country and live in zimbabwe”
This presidential campaign has been getting increasingly heated, and individuals on both sides have been committing some despicable acts.

» Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Last edited:
You posting links to Alex Jones shows me that you are caught up in a bunch of crazy bullshit conspiracy theories. Come back to reality then post something that has some weight. Not some guy that has been called out on bullshit time and time again.

^^^^^HELLO!...This is a story based on 'facts' from people 'twitter accounts'.
If you think just cause it comes from Alex Jones ....I like him.......you are TRULY simple.

Grow up for real.Seriously.
People always looking for any damn excuse to just say..... I don't see whats going on.

The bias in this country is ridiculous.
Truly this generation has grown up to not think..... before they speak.

If something comes from the bible ..please give excuses for that too.

Last edited:
I have grown up.. that's why i don't go to Alex Jones for information. And notice how i said post something that has "weight". What does what people say on twitter have to do with anything?

What are you talking about? Bible what? you were quoting scriptures i thought?
And what bias do you speak of?

Last edited:
Back