J.Troup's opinion on BlazeTrak...

Cavemen are the true innovators of music we just evolved from it

This same as technology though to there was record players then evolved to a A-trak then evolved to a cassette then to Cd's Now you touch a screen and the same thing that all those other devices did it does we all evolved from something or somone just like hip-hop evolved from another genre

Last edited:
If you would actually post music that can back up your philosiphies all you do is rant I dont even think your a producer

see, this is actually an interesting point.

because IN REALITY, A PERSON'S OPINION IS ONLY WORTH AS MUCH AS WHAT'S IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT.

MEANING: it's less about your / my "music" and it's more about the EARNING POTENTIAL that your or my music has...THAT is what "validates" opinions nowadays.

what does that mean?

that means that whatever i'm saying will be viewed us "useless" if my "music" is viewed as "unprofitable"...feel me?

the society of musicians has become dollar-centric; where "potential" "bottom dollar" equates to "final word".

if i'm lyin', i'm dyin'
:smokinFP:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Cavemen are the true innovators of music we just evolved from it

cavemen? where's the caves in Africa?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

we all evolved from something or somone just like hip-hop evolved from another genre

ever heard of DE-EVOLUTION??

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

all needed people to all do that "new" interpretation of music at a point in time to make it recognizable.

i see...

"recognizable" is code-word for "profitable" in this context, right?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

which basically makes music a never-ending continuum of TRENDS...and the "forerunners" of those trends being the ones that stand to gain the most profit from each; respectively.

is that what music has come to?

you said "cavemen"...where did the "cavemen" in which you are speaking of live, exactly???

Im no longer feeding you troll "where are cavemen from"? your just talking outta your ass now fucc do the location of cavemen have to do with this thread

s

"recognizable" is code-word for "profitable" in this context, right?
^
absolutely wrong...

recognizable is just that... think punk, hip hop, grunge, metal all came from certain elements combining that were always there just used differently, thus making a sub-genre. They existed long before there was money to gain and all had a community of people all bitting from one another(your words not mine)... jazz, soul, funk, rock-fusion... bitting...

You still haven't answered the question...
what or who do you believe is original?

I think your focused on money too much and not just enjoying music... my two cents..

carry on..

I think your focused on money too much and not just enjoying music... my two cents

yes and no.

it's important to focus on money because money is what's making music what it is today...NOT "creativity"

i do in fact enjoy music...just not the music that i'm "supposed" to enjoy...

music is "designed" to be hits...you don't see any "psychological" factors going on today in music?

you don't think the "formula" has anything to do w/ the manipulation of the collective consciousness of listeners?

my point is this...

lets start looking at "hit" music from a psychoanalytic perspective.

you said "cavemen"...where did the "cavemen" in which you are speaking of live, exactly???

I didn't literally mean cavemen invented music but being there the first on this earth I know what your trying to do im no longer contributing to it you troll you have nothing else to do so you lurk around throw a few

off the wall post trying to start a debate so we can entertain you like an average troll will do

I didn't literally mean cavemen invented music but being there the first on this earth I know what your trying to do im no longer contributing to it you troll you have nothing else to do so you lurk around throw a few

off the wall post trying to start a debate so we can entertain you like an average troll will do

let's keep our conversation isolated to PM's if you don't mind...no need to clutter up the boards.

What'd u get banned for if you don't mind me asking?

calling out "politics"...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I didn't literally mean cavemen invented music but being there the first on this earth

Ty baby said:
cavemen were here with the dinosaurs
:cry:
stay in school man...

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

isnt that "beat" alone an offense worth banning :rofl::cry:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

damn this shit hot yall hear that cowbell i mean props for not biting tho and keeping it real :rofl::sing:
lol...

don't trip...

i sit back and laugh REGULARLY at my old shit...

no worries...I think it's common knowledge that it takes a few years to develop...and honestly, the mistake that i made was trying to BATTLE in my DEVELOPMENT phase...that's real...

so yeah, go ahead and get your laughs in, because i'm L'nMAO too...
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I wasn't really trippin on the music, I did notice that he sold 2 beats! Good stuff bruh!

lol...AND i never got paid...
:cry:
:rofl:
:smokinFP:

Back