J.Troup's opinion on BlazeTrak...

calling out "politics"...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

:cry:
stay in school man...

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

lol...

don't trip...

i sit back and laugh REGULARLY at my old shit...

no worries...I think it's common knowledge that it takes a few years to develop...and honestly, the mistake that i made was trying to BATTLE in my DEVELOPMENT phase...that's real...

so yeah, go ahead and get your laughs in, because i'm L'nMAO too...
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

lol...AND i never got paid...
:rofl:
:smokinFP:
damn u took the fun outta this :mad: lol

http://www.rocbattle.com/battle_details.php?id=6341&section=pb
for those wondering about the great debaters music :rofl:

i wasn't really trying to debate...it's all good tho...

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

damn u took the fun outta this :mad: lol

safe to say, i got even wacker beats than that...MATTER OF FACT, i think most producers have a few beats in the stash that they would NEVER want people to hear...lol

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

and honestly, one of the reasons why my shit was SO WACK is because i was trying to go in a "different" direction FROM JUMP...

so what you are witnessing is a BEGINNER EXPERIMENTING w/ an EXPERIMENT...all flames are WARRANTED...i just didn't know it at the time...

MATTER OF FACT, i was talkin' to the homechick last night and we was LAUGHING about a "serious" fight that we had a few years back...feel me?

when you look back at shit, YOU LAUGH...straight up...so people should try to not take the PRESENT so serious...

calling out "politics"...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

stay in school man...

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

lol...

don't trip...

i sit back and laugh REGULARLY at my old shit...

no worries...I think it's common knowledge that it takes a few years to develop...and honestly, the mistake that i made was trying to BATTLE in my DEVELOPMENT phase...that's real...

so yeah, go ahead and get your laughs in, because i'm L'nMAO too...
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

lol...AND i never got paid...
:rofl:

your such a no life you took something from a private message to prove a point written it in size 80 font that has no relevance to this conversation nor forum at all you take the internet way to serious young man find some new hobbies lmao then thought you proved a point but it has nothing to do with this argument im done feeding you young man

Well look at the time, perfect moment to switch the topic.

Details....plz?

and before you just jump in arguments maybe you should go threw a few pages theirs a link

Last edited:
my conclusion is that fyle formatz tried to conform , but couldt do it as well as he liked, therefore he came up with his own way of things and thinking, and is trying to convince everybody else that they're all the same and unoriginal, And HE WANTS MORE PEOPLE TO THINK LIKE HIM, WHICH WOULD BE BITING HIS THINKING.:)

nigga think about this......

every body in the world is similar , wer'e humans.

we all experience similar problems; in relationships, and such

we go through the same emotions, and portray them in music.

thats the reason people like whats been put out, its not becuz someome is controlling us or "forcing" us to believe whats good is really good.

people like things they can relate to or that sounds pleasing and entertaining.

if u come with some completely off the wall shit at an attempt to be "different" , and no one can relate to it or it isnt aesthetically pleasing music wise , u fail.

if you listen to the best songs out , and listen to the elements that made that song popular and liked by so many people,

u can tell that it truly is aestetically pleasing.

however u keep talkin about originality.

originality = unoriginal, becuz most people go through similar things in life and whatever u talkin about in your music has most likely been discussed before.

basically , anything "original" is gonna always have something "unoriginal" becuase humans are similar, and anything thats been done in the past was naturally liked by default, therefore incorporating what has been liked is only natural, but its incorporated and expressed in a different manner based on the current era of music its in.

FYLE FORMATZ WHO THE **** DO U LISTEN TO THOUGH???

BEING DIFFERENT IS ULTIMATELY GONNA END UP BEING THE SAME , THATS LIFE, AND U NOT GONNA CHANGE SHIT WITH THAT BLOG AND ARGUING.

U HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT YET BE THE SAME BECUZ WE ARE THAT.

just like people in cliques, they hang out becuz they all have something in common, yet they all have unique personalities besides the the thing they relate to. if there was somebody that had nothing in common with anyone in the clique trying to be "different", then they wouldnt fit well with them, therefore they will be alone, until they find others who share something "in common" with them, and thats a new clique. (like a new genre of music)

think about sports teams, they all have something in common, however each player have different roles and shit to make it work.
they do whats worked in the past to win the game.

we like whats different that we can relate to.
that relating factor is where u find simularites.
its not always "biting", its just what we like, and something thats liked by the majority will get alot of attention.....................

Last edited:
trying to convince everybody else that they're all the same and unoriginal

naw...i'm not trying to say that everybody's the same...BUT, i just think that music is LAGGING BEHIND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CREATIVE EXPRESSION...or, MUSIC SHOULD BE A LOT FURTHER AHEAD THAN IT CURRENTLY IS as far as CREATIVE, ARTISTIC expression...

WE ARE LIVING IN AN AWESOME TIME (AGE) TO BE ALIVE, BUT THE MUSIC DOES NOT REFLECT THE TIMES THAT WE ARE LIVING IN.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

HE WANTS MORE PEOPLE TO THINK LIKE HIM, WHICH WOULD BE BITING HIS THINKING

i'm just sayin'...

"THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" in music is holding the art BACK.

that's the only / main point i'm trying to make...(if the point is falling on deaf ears, then so be it)...but i'm just trying to point out something that i'm noticing and hoping that other notice this travesty also.

i don't want people to think "like" me...i'd prefer them to think outside the box, and as unique individuals, we are ALL confined to our own "box" in a way...our own brains.

i would just like to see more limits being pushed...tis all.

Last edited:
wow

didnt read whole thread but..i would never pay for someone to review my music...

or even pay for the chance for an artist to hear it...

if you are all paying, shit send me your money...i can get your music to ANY artist...

iam being serious ..

you dont need to pay people...

if u come with some completely off the wall shit at an attempt to be "different" , and no one can relate to it or it isnt aesthetically pleasing music wise , u fail

and THAT is the exact point at where people are BRAINWASHED stands out.

WE CAN MANIPULATE OUR WORLDS...OUR "REALITIES"...

music is actually KEEPING US FROM MOVING FORWARD...it's keeping humanity in the same "spot" so to speak.

what i'm talking about is CONSCIOUSNESS...

as human beings, we all have MULTIPLE LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS, and what were hearing on the radio / tv today, is actually GETTING IN THE WAY OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS / "AWARENESS".

what "EVERYBODY" is "RELATING" to is MADE UP...it's FICTITIOUS, PURE FANTASY, and is actually doing more harm to the human mind / spirit than you think.

the whole "game" is to make it seem like MUSIC is TRANSPARENT...but the FREQUENCIES that are transmitted through music can actually INFLUENCE a NEW WAY OF THINKING...a new AWARENESS, which will ultimately bring about A NEW WORLD...an EVOLUTION OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF MANKIND...and YES, it starts w/ MUSIC, sir.

and THAT is the exact point at where people are BRAINWASHED stands out.

WE CAN MANIPULATE OUR WORLDS...OUR "REALITIES"...

music is actually KEEPING US FROM MOVING FORWARD...it's keeping humanity in the same "spot" so to speak.

what i'm talking about is CONSCIOUSNESS...

as human beings, we all have MULTIPLE LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS, and what were hearing on the radio / tv today, is actually GETTING IN THE WAY OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS / "AWARENESS".

what "EVERYBODY" is "RELATING" to is MADE UP...it's FICTITIOUS, PURE FANTASY, and is actually doing more harm to the human mind / spirit than you think.

the whole "game" is to make it seem like MUSIC is TRANSPARENT...but the FREQUENCIES that are transmitted through music can actually INFLUENCE a NEW WAY OF THINKING...a new AWARENESS, which will ultimately bring about A NEW WORLD...an EVOLUTION OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF MANKIND...and YES, it starts w/ MUSIC, sir.

i agree.

but there are artists doing this already, they just dont get radio play for the majority of the world to hear them.

blame the radio and media broadcast systems for not exposing alot of those type artists.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

they just have to be found and need promo.

its plenty of artist and musicians doin it, they just dont have the resources to get the exposure they need, or just too lazy to do whats need to get heard.

didnt read whole thread but..i would never pay for someone to review my music...

or even pay for the chance for an artist to hear it...

if you are all paying, shit send me your money...i can get your music to ANY artist...

iam being serious ..

you dont need to pay people...

Really ? :) #innocentsmile
If you know some indy artists, I'm interested..

Last edited:
if you listen to the best songs out , and listen to the elements that made that song popular and liked by so many people,

u can tell that it truly is aesthetically pleasing.

pleasing based on a FORMULA...a FORMULA that exists due to a DESIGNED ENVIRONMENT / EXPERIENCE.

look, i know that you are saying that "all people are alike" or something along the lines of that, which i agree w/...BUT, there is an element that exists that aims to EXPLOIT the "masses" that are in "agreement" as to what "music" they "relate" to...

there IS an "artificial" element dynamic that exists in the music (AND FOOD) that we consume TODAY.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

basically , anything "original" is gonna always have something "unoriginal" becuase humans are similar, and anything thats been done in the past was naturally liked by default, therefore incorporating what has been liked is only natural, but its incorporated and expressed in a different manner based on the current era of music its in

i like the point you are making here, BUT, the FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE MUSIC THAT IS BEING "FED" TO THE MASSES IS BASED ON FANTASY...NOT REALITY.

people are in "agreement" as far as FANTASY is concerned...

WE ALL WANT AND ARE IN AGREEMENT OF THE SAME FANTASY! THAT IS WHAT WE SHARE IN COMMON, AND THAT IS WHAT IS BEING "EXPLOITED"!!! THE FANTASY IS WHAT HAS BEEN "DESIGNED".

do you hear what i'm saying?

Quick question though......

Do u listen to or know any artists that display the qualities that you prefer????

I bet u listen to the same shit that contradicts what u been talkin about in this thread.

BEING DIFFERENT IS ULTIMATELY GONNA END UP BEING THE SAME

i get what you're saying...but let's not let that point deter us from moving forward musically, consciously, and as lifeforms that create art as a reflection of the creator.

music today is not reflecting the creator in all of his glory...that's what i'm saying.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Do u listen to or know any artists that display the qualities that you prefer????

i'm still looking for people / musicians that are breaking boundaries; sadly, it's hard to find as to they are the MINORITY (pun intended)

i agree.

but there are artists doing this already, they just dont get radio play for the majority of the world to hear them.

blame the radio and media broadcast systems for not exposing alot of those type artists.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

they just have to be found and need promo.

its plenty of artist and musicians doin it, they just dont have the resources to get the exposure they need, or just too lazy to do whats need to get heard.

"conscious" music is being suppressed for a reason...just like TRUTH is suppressed, sir...this is not by ACCIDENT.

hopefully you see the comparison i'm trying to make here...

for example, we as human beings have to be more critical of what we are GIVEN...like, FOR EXAMPLE, we are "given" a WHITE JESUS...right???

and should we not be critical of that???

we are "GIVEN" MASS-MEDIA FANTASY MUSIC THAT IS BASED MORE IN LIES, MANIPULATION, AND IGNORANCE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, should we not be critical of that???

we gotta do better...we gotta "wake up" man...

the music of today CONTINUES to SUPPORT the IDEOLOGY of being BLIND - DEAF - and DUMB.

THAT HAS TO STOP.

Who gives a shit about a Troup opinion. I think everyone here is trying to be the opposite of him. No one want to be old, bald, single, and still no where with their music after 40 years of trying.

To the kids on here, do the exact opposite of what this guy says

Who gives a shit about a Troup opinion. I think everyone here is trying to be the opposite of him. No one want to be old, bald, single, and still no where with their music after 40 years of trying.

OH SHIT,

WAITS FOR REPLY

Last edited:
and that's where the thread derails...

Undertaker%20sd.bmp

34ss8ow.jpg

Last edited:
Back