I'm Spaced Out (feat. Dredge) F4F!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx basskitten...always niiice to have someOne like somethin thats not in the genre of music they listen to

I like the beat, it's quite solid, it sounds a lot like DJ Khaled - We Takin Over with a different drum pattern tho, but it's hard nowadays to make a beat that's really original so take that for what it is

As far as the flow, idk I wasn't feelin the delivery from either emcee, it kind of just felt like you guys were talking on the track and I couldn't really get an essence of flow on either verse...but that might just be my taste in rap, a lot of rappers make it in the game having very unique flows (See Chance, see Danny Brown etc.)

The production quality is solid though and you can't go too wrong from there, keep grinding fam

Hey brother this is cool my friend. i think you made the right choice on having just you on it. everything is great mix is nice vocs sound good. Only crit is flow is a lil spastic for me but i know thats your style. Nice job!

Thanks for the feed!

- I feel the mix of the vocals could be better -- maybe lower the volume just a little bit
- I like the reverbs/delays of the vocals
- I feel sometimes the delays is oversued (especially in the hook in the end) which kind of clutters the track and makes it confusing

aiight guys thx for feed and @ BL3 youre right the vocals are a lil sharp...and i just uploaded new mix with fixed vocals

The rapper is really not on beat for this. You can really tell when the drums drop at the start of the song and it doesn't fit with the rapping. Rapper really needs to work on his flow and delivery, lyrics are good though.

Beat is dope, change it up a lot, really liking the drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back