Chill Electro track f4f!! <3

It was an interesting thing to listen to, that's for sure. There was something about this that I actually did enjoy, but I think this mix needs a lot of work.

There seems to be a lot of conflicting sounds in that section starting at 1:15. I also think you have to do something with the hats in this track, like pulling a bit of tail away from them to make them a little sharper. Also that synth playing at 2:45, you should try to get rid of that click it's producing. Keep working at it though man, it's an interesting style.

Hey man, so I like the arp melody that comes in at .16, thats a really sweet noise, the bass is pretty cool to its just chuggin along. The break at 1.05 is a little wonky i feel like its a big switch up from the progression you had going with the arps, you might just wanna stick those notes in key so your song doesn't sound conflicting. The drums are completely repetitive, this track could benefit a ton from some more variation everywhere. Also the clicks is a little distracting on the ear and i feel like it takes away from whats going on in your song, I would try turning them down or maybe scratching them completely and trying something new, Keep it up man alot of neat concepts in the track, Hope that helps! good job
I'd appriciate hearing your feedback on my track Caveat Kidman - Get Big

It was an interesting thing to listen to, that's for sure. There was something about this that I actually did enjoy, but I think this mix needs a lot of work.

There seems to be a lot of conflicting sounds in that section starting at 1:15. I also think you have to do something with the hats in this track, like pulling a bit of tail away from them to make them a little sharper. Also that synth playing at 2:45, you should try to get rid of that click it's producing. Keep working at it though man, it's an interesting style.

If you mean the "click" that the bass does at 2:24, 2:28 and 2:40, that was intentional, but yeah, listening back now it sound like a mistake. Please elaborate a little more if thats not what you meant. Thanks! :)

Thanks everyone! Appreciated :)

If you mean the "click" that the bass does at 2:24, 2:28 and 2:40, that was intentional, but yeah, listening back now it sound like a mistake. Please elaborate a little more if thats not what you meant. Thanks! :)

Thanks everyone! Appreciated :)

Nope, those clicks you're talking about are actually perfectly fine :) I mean all the clicking on your arpeggiated notes (the synth that starts at 0:16). The click is happening in the lower frequencies, so you may need to put a high pass filter on that synth. I only brought it up because it was very noticeable in my headphones.

Nope, those clicks you're talking about are actually perfectly fine :) I mean all the clicking on your arpeggiated notes (the synth that starts at 0:16). The click is happening in the lower frequencies, so you may need to put a high pass filter on that synth. I only brought it up because it was very noticeable in my headphones.

Ok thanks. :)

That synth that comes in at around 1:05 is cool. I think switching up the drum pattern will really help this out.

pretty unique track. i see what your doing with the evolving instruments/effects. I think it needs more variation, that drum track doesnt mixup at all. it does sound very clean tho. keep at it

A pretty unique track, but there are some thing wrong with it. For one the drum loop goes on for far too long, and it causes the track to sound very repetitive. Also the distorted sound that comes in around 1:10ish sounds like its not in tune with the rest of the track. I also think the bass could be a little higher in the mix. There's definitely potential in the track though, keep working on it!

f4f: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/old-earl-sweatshirt-type-beat-f4f-476464/

i really think how that arp changes throughout is pretty triiipy...i feel this track needs some kick ass thump in it however....i liiike how its kinda out there with the melodies and ambience but it needs to come in with some kick at some point...like maybe @ the 2:05 mark when the song feels liiike its gna kick up but never does..anyhow not bad keep grinding and thanks for your feed

was really thrown off by the distorted sound. everything else sounded cool ... add some drops here and there. keep it up nice track

this made me smile! lol. i do feel like the snare is repetative. if you switched up the drums a bit here and there this would be really really awesome. i love that bass sine also. super cool tho man thanks for the feed!

I recommend maybe changing the detuned notes near the beginning with the arp melody to keep it consistent with the clear sound it has throughout the rest of the track, make the overall mix a bit louder too, and adding more variety to your drum beats will help it flow better, but those are only very minor issues, other than that, this was quite good! I especially like the synth that kicks in at 1:04, it reminds me of the end of Short Circuit by Daft Punk.

- Cool instrumentation -- very funky
- I think the wobbling synths that pan side to side could have maybe more reverb to make it more atmospheric
- The changeup to the more chord-based style in the beat is definitely cool
- I wish the beat had a better mix and the sound was fuller
- Drum patterns could be better but its cool that its different

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-official-video-all-feedback-returned-476729/

Thanks!

So it starts off with a Latin percussion influence in my opinion then the arpeggio give me aquatic feel especially after the effect blends in, and very smooth it does, now the bass comes in but Im not feeling a connection in compliments with the two melodies but I do like the rhodes, I feel like nothing is completely coming together to make this a complete songs its like each instrument stars for a few bars then the next comes in but now I'm hearing everything come in at once and I feel its a lil too much going on at once, I think this track has potential but you need to go back to the drawing board a lil. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ngfl-nice-guys-finish-last-5-12-14-a-476437/

Back