I'm Spaced Out (feat. Dredge) F4F!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that beat goes in. I feel like the vocals are off, i don't know if its intended or not. The hook is like echoing, you should try layering the vocal. Its good, the flow could be worked on, thats about it. Its pretty good, I like the overrall feel of the track. What kind of mic do you use?

Last edited:
@thisismyproductions ya imma change the echo and layer imma post it later... I use a audio technica AT 2035....its only @ 130 but my mIxing has gotten alot better..so take it at that

Thx toaster..ya my flow is unconventinal but i works lol..for some at least cant be everyones fav

sup check my new sound tell me whats good

First off - I'm not really feelin the flow of the rap, but like it's style, swag and editing...all of those are on point. But, I'm straight hip hop - Mos Def, Little Brother, old school Outkast, Tribe, Pharoahe Monche...so, I need a flow that just rides the beat like a dimepiece. Sounds like an acapella over a beat with 2 different tempos.

Now, as for the beat I like the high hats kick...but, you've heard my stuff - I need instruments like piano and guitar. This beat is gloomy and hard which I can appreciate. You're mixing and EQ'ing skills are on point - you'll never have to worry about that cuz your ear and equipment are legit in that aspect. Even if you just added some piano or trumpet I'd be able to snap my neck, but right now I just have the mean grill like I wanna smack someone up in line for the club LOL!

Hard beat and def mixed well.

"I just have the mean grill like I wanna smack someone up in line for the club LOL!" Yesssss thats my goal for my project..im stepping out of my comfort zone with this album and im goin hard...and i know my flow is different....not liiike everyone else..im doin me....and far as mixing and eqing go i use reason 7 :)..thx for check homie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back