New Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah I like that name "Pizza Slices" The first beat is coo I like the vibe it throws off but I'm not a fan of that bass you elected everything else is coo, same with "The Rising Sun" everything is candy to me but that bass other than that you goo money, I would go back to the drawing board on the basses but other than that you got some potential, dope beats here. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ngfl-nice-guys-finish-last-5-12-14-a-476437/

More work on bass and drums. Also both of the beats are monotone. You should add extra details. And again. sound of bass is not good. Maybe changing plugin will help you.

i agree with donta i think the bass needs to get changed the bass sounds really dirty it just needs to get cleaned up other than that dope beats man keep it up!

thanks for the feedback ... i scrapped the bass i had on it and filtered the bass since im not good at playing it out.

@basskitten ... not going to lie. i know my mixes are my problem ... i just dont know where to start. to tell you the truth lo-fi was not what I was going for but i guess thats what i ended up with. I used a filter on the sample and eq'd it a bit. maybe the filter doesnt work with it im not sure ... but im going to revise it.

so just to let you know what I did ... I took the bass from the sample ... filtered it out. I added some variations in the melodies. I think I need to do more work to the rising sun which ill get to later. I also changed one of the kicks layered on bell air. I tweaked some of the frequencies in a eq as well.

Thanks for all the feedback and critiquing. I appreciate it and im pretty sure I got to everyone elses page to comment as well.

Liking the first beat on here, only suggestion would be to not filter the snare too much, ends up sounding a bit too muffled and lifeless. Would like to see what you would do with a longer beat.

Second one is dope too, liking the piano you've sampled it's really haunting, but same thing with the drums in this one.

Thanks for the feedback on my stuff man!

The first was one dope I agree with the interlude feel one of the above posters said. You've got some chill vibes going with both of these sort of wished they were longer actually especially the second one that one sounds more rappable then the first one imo but both are good nonetheless. Following you on soundcloud man can't wait to hear more stuff.
Feedback?

Although your style isn't my favorite, your music, quality-wise, is rather good.

If I had to be a critic, your two songs have the exact instrumentation. It'd be different if you were recording with live instruments, but it's like you kept the 1st set of plugins from the first song, and continued to make the second song with just a different melody. I'd like to see some variety Other than that good job.

these sound good...however a good mix will really make these shine..if you gett that than you be aiiigt

B&ll @!r is my shit ! Awesome cuts, nice vibe... Only thing I wish was different was the 808... its well done here, I just wish it hit a different note... and a live-sounding bassline would put the icing on it

Th& R!s!ng S#n - this knocks... the rimshot is dope, just wish it snapped harder or something... or maybe was more present in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back