I thought this was "future" producers!!

I agree with the random wisdom of Rice, this issue is somehow related to fagot shit.

View attachment 38159

"Think about it!"

It's one thing to wear a kilt for a special event that would make it exceptable. It's another when you put on a solid black lether skirt and say "hey man......this is the shit in scotland...people wear these all the time there...I'm just opening up eyes and bring something new to hip hop. Solid black leather skirt......that mfer thought he was slick right.....thought he was going to start designing kilts in the US on some MC Hammer shit = ultimate fail. Yet a couple of fuuck boys...the kinds that be like "yeah man this is the future" to every got damn thing that is different bought them a skirt.......like "KANYE IS CHANGING THE GAME PEOPLE....YALL ARE NOT READY...and yes I do have underwear on under my thermals.....this is the winter style you boring pieces of shit...look at me...I'm style..your trash...bwahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!"

Last edited:
there can only be so much innovation before shit just gets weird lol. its possible that music has already exhausted every possible "original" sound theoretically.

there can only be so much innovation before shit just gets weird lol. its possible that music has already exhausted every possible "original" sound theoretically.

but im sure people thought jazz was "weird" or hip hop was "weird" some people will get it and some wont. i dont think thats possible bro the combination of notes,synths,drums, effects and vocalists theres always a way to be somewhat original

I'mma show yall ass some futuristic shit. You are about to witness some of the most epic shit ever in the history of music in about 8 hours.......so stay tuned as Rice does it again. He has already provided Diplo and the rest of yall ass with music like

Prove me wrong.......dudes were talking some old trapstep shit back then.......adding wobble basses and shit. lol! Yall going to listen to me one day.....what happened to trapstep? So thank me for EDM trap. I already invented trap....now I can say I invented this new trap shit. Dude heard my music and instantly made a documentary about the shit......that's what my dumbass get for posting music online...too good for this shit. Unless you can provide someone who was doing it before me, I'M THE CREATOR...YA DIG!!!!

BUT.............NEVER BEFORE HAVE ANYONE DONE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO NOW!!!!! Stay tuned! Diplo.....I know you be on FP MFer......you ain't shit....that's from me BOY!!!

You are about to witness some of the most epic shit ever in the history of music in about 8 hours.......so stay tuned as Rice does it again. He has already provided Diplo and the rest of yall ass with music like

lol your insane bro go outside

Last edited:
I'm probably one of the few cats on here that music goes against the grain. but I never get feed back on my ish so I come here for the mixing tips. I don't fuk with the rest of it

I'm probably one of the few cats on here that music goes against the grain. but I never get feed back on my ish so I come here for the mixing tips. I don't fuk with the rest of it

yo i just listened to your tracks i like it bro has a spacey nostalgic feel to it. i just followed you. shit some feedback i would say is work on your final mix it would bring out the nuances a bit more. goodshit overall. check out my ep on bandcamp lemme no what you think bro

Last edited:
Only so many ways you can flip a beat and not transcend hiphop. Which is typically why you probably hear premo shit. Otherwise, you're diving into dubstep/techno or whatever prog rock shit people come up with

Sampled productions are getting tougher to place, from what I've seen and heard. I don't even mess with it. Also, like others have said, I don't go into the Feedback forum much. I like FP to talk shop, and pick up tips and contacts.

yo i just listened to your tracks i like it bro has a spacey nostalgic feel to it. i just followed you. shit some feedback i would say is work on your final mix it would bring out the nuances a bit more. goodshit overall. check out my ep on bandcamp lemme no what you think bro
thanks bro.imma hit your bandcamp now. thank you and I followed back. your track 666 Gold is classic man keep it up

White people's trap music #1 on charts with no need of a rapper. What a mockery.

Real trap shit!

It never fails man. smh. History.

Last edited:
I couldn't hear that Baauer track properly because Flat Eric was talking all the way through it....also someone keeps opening Sigourney Weaver's refrigerator.

Like I done told everyone way back when Soulja boy dropped his turd upon the masses the future is going to be all about memes and that's all the Harlem Shake is really.

Back