I need a good Rhyming software...

Well said Heyclown. And if you 'need a good rhyming software' the $25 for TuneSmith/Rhyme Genie is certainly not a waste of money…but that is just my opinion.

Why would you use a rhyme book?... That is what is wrong with hip hop today you just got a bunch of rappers who just use random words because they rhyme but there verses dont make no damn sense.. I mean a rhyme book cant hurt if you use it here and there but to actually pay money to use one all the time sounds just stupid to me.. I like to write rhymes that are personal to me and my experiance if im using a rhyme book to write every verse that just seems like cheating to me

Why would you use a rhyme book?... That is what is wrong with hip hop today you just got a bunch of rappers who just use random words because they rhyme but there verses dont make no damn sense.. I mean a rhyme book cant hurt if you use it here and there but to actually pay money to use one all the time sounds just stupid to me.. I like to write rhymes that are personal to me and my experiance if im using a rhyme book to write every verse that just seems like cheating to me

If you read some of the other opinions on this thread you will see that this question has been asked and answered many times:

- We use a rhyming dictionary because we WANT to and not because we HAVE to
- There is NO RIGHT or WRONG way to write a song (do whatever works for you)
- Inspiration can come from EVERYWHERE (a song, a book, a traditional dictionary or a rhyming dictionary)
- A bunch of printed words on a rhyming dictionary page do not change who you are as an ARTIST ('the line of crap is up to you anyways')
- If you are not willing to invest money into your career then HOW SERIOUS are you?

The bottom line is we 'need a good rhyming software…' because we LIKE TO USE a good rhyming software AS DO MANY PROS in the music industry.

you know this really has been a fascinating thread...i came to this forum looking for lyric ideas and, after considering the concept of "rhyming software", realized that good lyrics are about fleshing out an idea and NOT really about the rhymes, so in a way a rhyming dictionary wont really help very much in becoming a better lyricist because underneath the rhymes there has be a real talent, passion, and insight.

rhyming software wont really help you much more then downloading protools and letting it languish on your DAW would...you gotta PRODUCE some will be good some will be sh!t like everything else in life hard work makes it own luck...if you wanna write better lyrics then start working harder at it...

good luck thxs for the listening...
- fa

Back