I need a good Rhyming software...

JDAMM

Anyone know if there is an pro industry standard rhyming software out there for songwriting.

The online resources I know (ryhmezone and write-express, etc) are pretty crap...

Thx

I see nothing wrong with ryhmezone I don't think there's anything else that can really top it ....you give them a word they give you ALL the words that rhyme with the word you post
??????what else do you need... they even give you a thearus right??? come man... I have a ryhme book little tiny thing same thing that this site gives that little book always was enough for me

Homie thats probably why ur rhymes aint selling...

I know theres much better software specifically catered to this and a basic and limited website aint gonna cut it for me...
Why would you settle for Garageband band when you know theres Pro tools out there!

Rhyming apps are just tools, as is Pro tools and cubase for sequencing!

No one is a dictionary and knows every single word on the planet, therefore using one of these appz to find a word that rhymes has nothing to do with talent.

Talent is taking those words and forming lyrics, sentences and stories that have feeling and poetry and artistry and make people want to hear again and again.

If you didnt use some sort of dictionary for finding new words it means that either you know every word on the planet and dont need to....or u are happy to settle with your limited vocabulary.

Noblewordz - ironically, speaking of talent, it should be 'actual talent'...

Last edited:
Get a rhyming dictionary/thesaurus program or text books. Is that what the software you looking for is?

you shouldn't need software to write raps.. ...I look to the bible for inspiration to write.. so I'm coming from whole different realm of thought
I focus on the tracking,mixing and business sides of music as well...
no one cares how you get your flow going ..as long as you can perform it well...live and in the studio ...focus more on your performance of the ryhmes simple with performance talent can take you a long way...
I recorded hundreds of rappers ...some had dope ryhmes but couldn't spit what they wrote "to be entertaining" so ... they would better off being a ghost writer...
I use a ghost writer myself the Holy Ghost so there you go...
I suggest just practice your spit...and success will find it's way to you

what does **** stand for ...grown men should be able to express themselves without **** aka cussing sad day...sad time for men stand up and and be heard in and out the booth ...do you and I'll do the kingdom...you preach sex,drugs, and rock'n'roll "which is okay by futureproducers standard and I'll do the gospel... just not here ...ppl get upset..

Honestly, if you just go at it with a naturally written style, people will feel it more. Fake rap is so easy to point out. Don't force it. If you don't actually feel it, nobody else will.

Back