I declare record!!!

Either way works its easier if u see it to understand try it on the mpc

Ok. I just got my M Audio Axiom 25 :) I made my first beat on the MacbookPro, and it works !!! I made a lil garbage beat but this is going to be great for traveling and it's all I need is my Macbookpro, my Axiom and head phones and that's it, no interface nothing, this is sweeeeeeeeeet! they gave me live lite 6. But I am good now. whew it's a great tool. Thor is sick!

its great when actually have a outboard line 6 amp plugged up to it because its gives you way more options than before. i love it.

I was just askin cuz i need a really heavy guitar tone and i use a few different vsts to take care of that right now. it would be great if i could get rid of those i just use the demos of most (Guitar rig 4 and 3 le as well as amplitube metal) and use the line 6 stuff in record. I know the pod series is great but i never used any "digital" stuff from them. so its looking like another +1 for record from me.

honestly i think the line6 stuff is crap and is one of the only things i'm disappointed with (module wise) that propellerhead have done. i know line6 distributes propellerhead stuff in the US so there is already a link between the 2 companies there. and i know that props were going after the guitar market a bit with Record so maybe there was an incentive to include some amp simulations in Record. but i would have much preferred them to work on some nice effect boxes themselves, or just update the skream unit.

maybe the word crap is too harsh. but i think they are of a drastically lower quality, sound wise, when compared to the other reason devices.

it depends on if you have the actual line6 amp. i bought just for the presets and differents effect i can use in records on other instruments besides guitars but thats just me.

honestly i think the line6 stuff is crap and is one of the only things i'm disappointed with (module wise) that propellerhead have done. i know line6 distributes propellerhead stuff in the US so there is already a link between the 2 companies there. and i know that props were going after the guitar market a bit with Record so maybe there was an incentive to include some amp simulations in Record. but i would have much preferred them to work on some nice effect boxes themselves, or just update the skream unit.

maybe the word crap is too harsh. but i think they are of a drastically lower quality, sound wise, when compared to the other reason devices.

I hear what you're saying. It's definitely not like guitar rig or amplitude, I see it as a straight forward piece. We shall see what Props do to it you know Line 6 is going to make an upgrade to compete with Guitar rig, which I aint messing with no mo of N.I. stuff anymore. But the Line 6 joint sounds pretty good. Being I have the Ministries of Rock I can play a tune and put the Line 6 on it to make it even better. The bass amp is pretty cool, not amazing but it works. they will improve it. Just like they improved Doc Oct.

Back