Has anyone ever actually seen Vybe Beatz???

I've had guys come into my studio with those beats from vybe and them and act like they got something great. I ask them how much they paid for it cuz its hot as hell, and they reply "ahh man I got this for free, I don't pay for beats" so in effect its great to get their name out, but I'd rather make a little money here and there then to whore my beats out for free for any ****ty ass rapper to try and put a usually poor quality freestyle to.

They actually make a whole lot more than a little money here and there BECAUSE they "whore" their beats out for free.

The beats aren't really free either. They are free to listen to and even record over. They are not there to sell your own music with. You're supposed to purchase a license if you want to commercialize and for the artist that actually ARE doing something with their music and getting paid, 9 times out of 10, they are going to fork over the few hundred so they can sell it at their shows, on their album, radio play, etc.

That's not mentioning the people who really are trying to buy that come to their page because of the marketing with soundclick and free dl's.

They actually make a whole lot more than a little money here and there BECAUSE they "whore" their beats out for free.

The beats aren't really free either. They are free to listen to and even record over. They are not there to sell your own music with. You're supposed to purchase a license if you want to commercialize and for the artist that actually ARE doing something with their music and getting paid, 9 times out of 10, they are going to fork over the few hundred so they can sell it at their shows, on their album, radio play, etc.

That's not mentioning the people who really are trying to buy that come to their page because of the marketing with soundclick and free dl's.
No, I meant that I'm the one making a little money here and there. I already said that I know they make good money, but what I was trying to say was that I don't want to give away something that I've worked hard on for free.

Styl said:
Thats not what I said. I checked out his soundclick, of course he's getting money from leases and exclusives, I'm not dense. I was referring more to the rappers that use these free beats like they got something great, and they're going to make the next big hit. Just like Rome said, they can't do ish with it even if it does come out hot. Its a pride thing for me, I'd rather sell just a few beats every year to really talented artists, then to give away my beats for any no name rapper to hop on.
So basically, I understand why he does it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Vybe Beatz Is Real! * *

heyy there guys! Couldn't help bet hear you guys saying Vybe is a made account.. but if you go on SuperStar O's youtube then you'll see him and Vybe driving around with Sso in beverly hills.. check out this video of the guys on super star o's youtube channel..

Hey y'all!!! I found plenty of pictures of the real Vybe Beatz & Miguel Beatz right here:

Pictures Of Vybe Beatz

You don't have to ask about what he looks like ever again (lol unless he's an old man one day). :D

Last edited:
Back