Has anyone ever actually seen Vybe Beatz???

doesn't Vybe's post on FP

I can remember him having a thread about him being beatjacked by those Brokencyde homo's...

Which happened again lol

Aaaall the way turnt up!

No seriously, it sucks that he's getting jacked....

I wish him and all the SC producers the best (shoutout to WHP!)

Talkin 'bout WHP...I've asked this allready but I really wanna know..do you mix/master yourself or do you let pro's handle it?

lmao, funny niggas. thread title sounds kinda weird tho.
I meant cuz I have never seen him in a video or anything and it's wierd that his **** is so hard but he's never been seen. Y'all niggas need to grow the **** up, it's the internet dumb ****s, it's not even real life.

Ahhh I get what you're saying.

It sucks, when I look up "White Hot" or "WHP" on youtube, I get a slew of garbage songs on my beats. And I don't mean kinda-bad rappers, I mean like full out terrible, the guy shouldn't even be allowed near a microphone type rappers.

lol..........

I meant cuz I have never seen him in a video or anything and it's wierd that his **** is so hard but he's never been seen. Y'all niggas need to grow the **** up, it's the internet dumb ****s, it's not even real life.

c'mon keep it real,you wanna give him a nice long tight hug...

**** u faggots! Yall is gay cuz if u weren't u wouldn't keep making gay remarks. I only a gay man would take my post the way yall faggots did. Get the **** outta here *******! Haha

**** u faggots! Yall is gay cuz if u weren't u wouldn't keep making gay remarks. I only a gay man would take my post the way yall faggots did. Get the **** outta here *******! Haha
Freudian slip? Seriously no one thinks your gay. I would like to know who he is/what he looks like.

who's to say a crummy rapper today can't be a decent rapper next year and a fairly good rapper the year after by practicing flowing to good beats ?

He lives in Antarctica. The only explanation for having so much time to work on stuff and not be contacted by the outside world :D

yea that ni66a superstar O iz cold. sound alot like Vybe too, but still I can notice differences that set em apart.

that game over iz hella nice, BUT he commin up just like we are. check tha 1st beatz he posted. they were good but you can see where he gradually got better.

yea that ni66a superstar O iz cold. sound alot like Vybe too, but still I can notice differences that set em apart.

that game over iz hella nice, BUT he commin up just like we are. check tha 1st beatz he posted. they were good but you can see where he gradually got better.

I randomly saw your ad spot yesterday lol

haha seriously?? glad to kno it gets rotated

thatz makez sense tho now that I think about it, i sold 2 leases yesterday

Back