Has anyone ever actually seen Vybe Beatz???

To beat him at his own game, you have to have beats on his level... not just marketing / promo strategy...

I can almost guarantee I'll have the number 1 spot in a couple days. To get his level completely will take acouple months since he's been doin this for a while. But you'll see, its all getting documented as we speak.

these boys act like anything homie does is brand new to the game , meanwhile drummaboy fatboi beats and shawty redd mad as hell ... (insert any one of them on after the produced by) Or ....or or .. what about that all the way turnt up ... cuz hot but hopefully having his whole catalouge for download wont hurt him ..lol @ peoples business plans sometimes .. good hype , bad business

these boys act like anything homie does is brand new to the game , meanwhile drummaboy fatboi beats and shawty redd mad as hell ... (insert any one of them on after the produced by) Or ....or or .. what about that all the way turnt up ... cuz hot but hopefully having his whole catalouge for download wont hurt him ..lol @ peoples business plans sometimes .. good hype , bad business

Are you hating?

If not, what would you call it?

You bought BeatThang?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had guys come into my studio with those beats from vybe and them and act like they got something great. I ask them how much they paid for it cuz its hot as hell, and they reply "ahh man I got this for free, I don't pay for beats" so in effect its great to get their name out, but I'd rather make a little money here and there then to whore my beats out for free for any ****ty ass rapper to try and put a usually poor quality freestyle to.

If only Vybe and them could see ya'll now! Sittin on this website starting threads like "I wonder what Vybe really looks like, I bet he's dreamy type ****!" This is funny as hell! three pages and counting!

If only Vybe and them could see ya'll now! Sittin on this website starting threads like "I wonder what Vybe really looks like, I bet he's dreamy type ****!" This is funny as hell! three pages and counting!

i dont think he'd mad some fruity booty wants to know what he looks like its free promotion

I've had guys come into my studio with those beats from vybe and them and act like they got something great. I ask them how much they paid for it cuz its hot as hell, and they reply "ahh man I got this for free, I don't pay for beats" so in effect its great to get their name out, but I'd rather make a little money here and there then to whore my beats out for free for any ****ty ass rapper to try and put a usually poor quality freestyle to.

... but they can't blow up using his beats... he has them in a chokehold... sort of - if you blow up, you have to pay up - go ahead and try.

Even if the guys can't rap... he doesn't lose anything.

I think a lot of people are mad that dude has fire beats and doesn't mind people spreading them around, lol.

It's his business model, so I don't care if they were FREE EXCLUSIVES...

If you don't think that Vybe's getting money... SMH.

If you don't think that Vybe's getting money... SMH.

Thats not what I said. I checked out his soundclick, of course he's getting money from leases and exclusives, I'm not dense. I was referring more to the rappers that use these free beats like they got something great, and they're going to make the next big hit. Just like Rome said, they can't do ish with it even if it does come out hot. Its a pride thing for me, I'd rather sell just a few beats every year to really talented artists, then to give away my beats for any no name rapper to hop on.
So basically, I understand why he does it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Thats not what I said. I checked out his soundclick, of course he's getting money from leases and exclusives, I'm not dense. I was referring more to the rappers that use these free beats like they got something great, and they're going to make the next big hit. Just like Rome said, they can't do ish with it even if it does come out hot. Its a pride thing for me, I'd rather sell just a few beats every year to really talented artists, then to give away my beats for any no name rapper to hop on.
So basically, I understand why he does it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Ahhh I get what you're saying.

It sucks, when I look up "White Hot" or "WHP" on youtube, I get a slew of garbage songs on my beats. And I don't mean kinda-bad rappers, I mean like full out terrible, the guy shouldn't even be allowed near a microphone type rappers.

It sucks, when I look up "White Hot" or "WHP" on youtube, I get a slew of garbage songs on my beats. And I don't mean kinda-bad rappers, I mean like full out terrible, the guy shouldn't even be allowed near a microphone type rappers.

Have you found this has hindered your legitimate artist interactions...

And I don't mean kinda-bad rappers, I mean like full out terrible, the guy shouldn't even be allowed near a microphone type rappers.

Haha damn, guess its sorta of a win-lose situation. Honestly I really only sell to local artists so that I can record and mix them in my studio and make sure the track is high quality and put together well, but not every producer has the convenience of a studio in their basement... Btw nice beats man

Welcome to internet Production. Although I cant say that half of these no-good rappers are any worst than the Local-no good ones. and boy are they becoming so easy to run across seeing that they are everywhere..

Seems to me like Vybe is taking the path of least resistance...

He's making music... he probably doesn't want to beat down the doors of A&R's hustle and grind until the early morning...

... he still "owns" the beats... so it's really no different than some kids getting an instrumental online and doing their own version of a popular song.

I can see what Styl is saying though but I think that after he makes the beat... it just falls in line with the others he's completed and ever song that's made to it is not of his concern... unless, somebody makes something serious using his work.

Those terrible songs get heard by somebody.... terrible rappers can't make the beat terrible. I think now, people separate the two more than ever... like the rapper could be fire (Cannibus) ... beats could be azz (All Cannibus songs)... the fire part of the song still gets respect.

I say respect the marketing scheme because it is great marketing the SC guys use. Their mixes are very good and in the end they supply a great product to those broke rappers who cant afford for a good engineer.

I also think "hating" is used too lightly. I see no problem for people in this forum to be upset especially if they are talented as well. One hot beat to another person is just average.

They make a lot of tracks with very good mixes with using their resources. Even if they use the same file of sounds for 5-6 straightbeats in Aminor,Eminor,Cmajor and anything with mostly white keys, They maximize what they do. I respect them.

Back