Has anyone ever actually seen Vybe Beatz???

Dude ask a simple question, and look at the kiddies. This is what I was talking about in the other thread.

I'm convinced VYBEBeatz is a 40 year old Hmong living in Wyoming with glaucoma....or Insert-Super-Producer's Ghostproducing account...it's crazy how you can kill a major website at #1 consistently and never been interviewed/seen

splinter.gif

I'm convinced VYBEBeatz is a 40 year old Hmong living in Wyoming with glaucoma....or Insert-Super-Producer's Ghostproducing account...it's crazy how you can kill a major website at #1 consistently and never been interviewed/seen

naw lol... the guy jus turned 19 last week lol.... he a regular upcomer jus like us

He comes in Footaction all the time. I work there. U wouldn't think he made the beats by his look, but he's cool. Slid me his card with info on it.

Some people dont wanna be in the spotlight. I respect the marketing and mix game though.

I'm convinced vybebeatz is just superstaro/Julian/and white hot all together. And all split the money evenly. All the beats sound toooooooooo similiar >.<!

Got DAMN! That SuperStar O MF got bangaz!

... and that song on his page called GAME OVER is Free, lol.

It's a wrap for you nuccaz... Killed by Superstar O and his free heat!

No way in hell somebody would give that beat away for free...

Go to school and church... his song called Inspiration is FREE too, lol.

Stop making beats right now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=905129

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it's like SuperStar O held mf's down and farted on their head with those Free Downloads.... smh.

What is this world coming too... He officially phucked up the internet beat game for having beats on that level for Free download...

^^ not if you beat him at his own game. And trust me theres a short-cut which i will reveal on January 7th. Tune in

^^ not if you beat him at his own game. And trust me theres a short-cut which i will reveal on January 7th. Tune in

To beat him at his own game, you have to have beats on his level... not just marketing / promo strategy...

Back