Got fired from my 6 figure job yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. And FP trolls, y'all ain't got to pose as artists interested in my services to find out how much I charge for records.

Just ask me.

Sheesh. I hate when people do that.

Left posting on these forums for a few months, came back today to see this topic. Read the title, guessed it was Troup. Looked down at the author.....sure enough, I wasn't disappointed.

With that said, I got mad respect for Troup, one of the few dudes who has consistently been on these forums in my tenure here. Always seemed like a good dude. A little discreetly self-promoting at times, but hey when you in this business, you're just like that. Good for you Troup. If you feel happy & free about that, who is anybody here to disagree with you...

Last edited:
Left posting on these forums for a few months, came back today to see this topic. Read the title, guessed it was Troup. Looked down at the author.....sure enough, I wasn't disappointed.

With that said, I got mad respect for Troup, one of the few dudes who has consistently been on these forums in my tenure here. Always seemed like a good dude. A little discreetly self-promoting at times, but hey when you in this business, you're just like that. Good for you Troup. If you feel happy & free about that, who is anybody here to disagree with you...

my self promotion is everything bit discreet. Downright shameless.

If I don't, who will.

But it's always in the best interest of my fellow dream chasers.

Damn. Didn't know you were based in Cincinnati - for some reason, thought you were up in Cleveland. I have some friends who used to sell sandwiches and coffee at dunnhumby.

Damn. Didn't know you were based in Cincinnati - for some reason, thought you were up in Cleveland. I have some friends who used to sell sandwiches and coffee at dunnhumby.

Male or female? There's only 2 people that have left that cafe. One was a super b!tch, and the dude was mad cool.

Not to take away from the thread..........but I went into this job bummed out but had my head high. Them weed head junkies used to talk like they had the upper hand on me or something. I was bumming rides. They didn't know I used to run my own business, I used to whoop a multi millionare in chess on the regular and gained some money making knowledge, I was a supervisor for a company which lead me to work for myself, I worked for a guy that was living very good just because of my help and others and what he knew about making relaxing money, on and on. I sat back and watched.....these other suckas were happy to have the job......sheeeeeeeeed....I wanted to do what he was doing...SIT ON HIS ASS AND MAKE MONEY. I'm sitting on them thangz now!! Asked me how I did.........told them it was nothing.....they can do it to...we work at the same place.

Say that to say the shit I've been saying. That weed be holding niggas back. Your buddies be holding back. If you matching a dub everyday and broke for two days waiting on that next check to start all over.....add that up. If you eating McDonalds twice and three times a day add that up. You can have what you want, it just takes time and DISCIPLINE.

But it don't stop there.........more than them thangz on a truck.......is being comfortable. So you got to do what you got to do to be comfortable. And that is finding what makes you comfortable. If smoking weed is that important, then you should let it float in your mind as you see the things that you want and feel you can't have....all because you want to get high.....not relaxed....but super high. Weed heads are worse than a crack fiend. I know people who smoke crack who manage their money better. lol! Something about it that turns people into some stupid shit. You just sit there "stimulating your mind".......just sitting there. Don't want to do shit. IDGAF about any excuse anybody makes to use it. If that's what you want to do then cool. But I've seen and have been myself that Bob Marley type dude. Blunts passed around. Dudes be sounding like idiots. "Man we got blowed last night!!!!" You got blowed the night before to.

Registered to holla at the folks on here, nobody listen to this fool it's obvious he doesn't have a hustle bone in his body. I don't want to encourage anybody to smoke or sale, but he's flossin' on some fake shit. (Using average ass prices in the illegal states, no hook ups or deal you can still make money or smoke for free.) Say you grab a zone of loud for the average ass price of 300, boom thats 4 quarters. You turn around and sale 3 quarters for the average price of 100 (not even taxin) you just got all of your money back and you got a free quarter of that loud to burn down. Wanna make profit? Sale an 8th for the average ass price of 50 and you just made 50 bucks and still have a free 8th to smoke. And that ain't even no real hustlin shit, thats just something a smoker can do.....so homie wtf are you talking about? It honestly sounds like you aint ever trapped or been to one (probably) or you just don't have any hustle and blaming it on weed.

And your partners sale dope but they're broke all the time????? :rolleyes::rolleyes: lmfao, im not even gonna break down that game for you but either you're full of shit again just talking or your partners are some basers and they're smoking up all of their own shit....anybody who has their hustle tight would be BALLIN even just starting out with a 50 pack.

You needa stay off datpiff and listening to trap music that shit got you talkin crazy as hell lol

Don't worry I'm sure the part about you sitting back and watching and learning from the boss (lol) and becoming like him is true...you seem to be a hell of a hustler and bout that life lol

I bet you got a Migos ringtone......

To keep it on topic tho: Keep ya head up troupe and keep paving your own path..

Last edited:
yep.....one of dem type niggas......po pimpin...

I make more on my job than that hustler...........

"Just believe iambase is laughing at him Rice, just believe....!!!" Ha, good for you

And I hope you do make more money than me (you'd be doing pretty good lol) I want everyone on here to get it, just stop being salty and mad at the game 'cause you don't know how to play it and start preaching n shit

"Just believe iambase is laughing at him Rice, just believe....!!!" Ha, good for you

And I hope you do make more money than me (you'd be doing pretty good lol) I want everyone on here to get it, just stop being salty and mad at the game 'cause you don't know how to play it and start preaching n shit

lol..........you talking to a grown man from them streets......po pimpin. Save that petty changes talk to them weed heads.

You should be agreeing with me......but your love for "weed" got your boo boo hurt. Why you a joke.

You chop 150 - 250 -from 50.........then what? Sounds good......as you promote the petty dope game........but a nigga got to get rid. Them fiends ain't running up to you just because you got it, right? Tell the whole story, not no "half" to be boutdatlife.

Why would I want to even listen to some po pimpin shit....you getting it like that in the street......you ain't flipped a house then you can STFU. Talk some big money if you bout dat life.........then you would be Bout that "life". Sittin around talkin to some real niggas about what YOU could've did different to stay yo ass out.

They beat an 80 year old man yesterday and took his shit.........what you think they'll do to you?

FOH......

lol..........you talking to a grown man from them streets......po pimpin. Save that petty changes talk to them weed heads.

You should be agreeing with me......but your love for "weed" got your boo boo hurt. Why you a joke.

You chop 150 - 250 -from 50.........then what? Sounds good......as you promote the petty dope game........but a nigga got to get rid. Them fiends ain't running up to you just because you got it, right? Tell the whole story, not no "half" to be boutdatlife.

Why would I want to even listen to some po pimpin shit....you getting it like that in the street......you ain't flipped a house then you can STFU. Talk some big money if you bout dat life.........then you would be Bout that "life". Sittin around talkin to some real niggas about what YOU could've did different to stay yo ass out.

They beat an 80 year old man yesterday and took his shit.........what you think they'll do to you?

FOH......

Look who's emotional lmao, brotha I don't have car or house payments so I'm far from petty and I'm damn sure not about to be on here saying I do this or that. If you wanna talk bricks I can tell you what I hear about people getting :cool:

Buh anywaaaay, all I did was call you out on your BS and now you mad, ain't nobody paid for green since middle school and you a grown man talking about people matching a dub sack and being broke??? You have to be talking from experience right, or are you just making shit up? Some hustler from the streets lol, you some old fart mad cause you couldn't make bank but hey you got a supposed great job right? Might as well quit hating on people thats bout it and stop trying to throw salt...you the type a guy to make up rumors about your ex-gf's new man I can tell haha

It's all good lets all get this paper lol

looks like it is time to shut this down - starting to stray outside of the original topic and into territory that the terms of service whilst not black and white certainly suggest we should not be heading into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back