Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat Lofi Boom Bap Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

Those drums sounds crazy wide man, love that. Love the subtle switchup about half way through with the break. I hear a hi hatish sound very low, almost like a clock tick. I think Id turn that up just a couple db and this would be perfect.

Sounds very oldschool i like it !
You should download a random rap acapella and put it in, should sound nice ;p
Altho unlike others i personally dont like the drum delays(i do like the drums themselves),maybe simply diffrent patterns would be better
Guitar Chill

This reminds me of the type of beat you mind find in an adult swim show but I mean that in the best way possible. Although the drums seem to lose rhythm slightly but I guess that was intentional. I wish the melody switched up a bit because it seems you did all of the variation with the drums only which made the beat sound stale before it ended. Not bad though at all. I think you can definitely flash this out a bit more though

I really like this beat, I get a chill vibe from it. The drums and drum pattern is great, you ended the beat kinda abrupt though lol. Still dope work regardless!

I was nodding to this one! The sample is very well chopped. The boom-bap drums and the selection of the type of drums were perfect.

Back