Anime Freestyle Challenge!!!!! [F4F]

Outss

A little challenge i tried for the second episode of my freestyle series 'One Man Cypher'! Would love it if you could leave a comment or subscribe. Feedback is returned.

Nice freestyle. Would love jump in this cyph :cool:. Just subscribed gonna follow u on twitter as well.

haha word, thanks. It was a bit difficult this time I cant lie! Literally was a spur in the moment idea. But freestyle is all about the unexpected!! Peace

this is pretty nice man, I love that it's actually a freestyle instead of all the b.s. that most people try to pass off as being in the moment... really though, I can tell you practice freestyling a lot, this is solid!

Love the bedroom setup you have here man. I liked the character overlays you put up, because my anime knowledge is lacking haha. I enjoyed watching that man, good job.

Yeah it's tight! Definitely woops the mumble pre-written mainstream rappers butt.
It's nice to see some legit freestyle for a change, got yourself a new sub man!

Nice work here bro, could tell it was actually a free style. I hate when people call shit a freestyle and theres no slip ups or shit doesn't feel right. This was a real deal freestyle lol some battle rap shit. Nice job!

haha! Thanks man I started painting it bright yellow when I had a nervous breakdown and thought that would be a great idea. When I got well I couldn't be fucked to finish the mess I had started.. haha. Looks kinda edgy.

slicing samples like I slice pizza hahahahaa dude that freestyle is dope af you got nice voice, I would suggest changing the flow once in a while. Subbed!

Back