Guitar Chill

RoVo

Guitar Chill [F4F]

Hey guys,I've alreayd opened a thread about this but please ignore it as i made some changes

Basically i play'd on my guitar and made up this melody and chord progression and i really like'd it
so i decided to put some more work into it than just an acoustic version on the guitar
I'd love some constructive replies as im sure there more changes need to be made here
Will reply back if you post link !
Thanks !

Last edited:
I wish I could play guitar! This is brilliant, I like how it slowed down at 0.33. I also like the snares you used, it has a nice reverb effect to it. Great track! :D

Last edited:
Agree'd with the previous post, I liked the slow down as well, and the transition into it.. Wasn't a huge fan of the drums when they first came in with the 4 to the floor and the tamb(?) but I dig the rest of the drums. Nice chill vibes. I see why you liked the melody. :)

Last edited:
I wish I could play guitar! This is brilliant, I like how it slowed down at 0.33. I also like the snares you used, it has a nice reverb effect to it. Great track! :D

Thanks !
I suggest you go and start learning guitar, it will change your life :D

Agree'd with the previous post, I liked the slow down as well, and the transition into it.. Wasn't a huge fan of the drums when they first came in with the 4 to the floor and the tamb(?) but I dig the rest of the drums. Nice chill vibes. I see why you liked the melody. :)
Thanks ! i put the tambourine because...well i just like the tambourine sound lol, and to be honest i add'd those kicks because the tambourine sounds off with the guitar without them

man if you just loop that part from 36 seconds 1:06 and use that as your hook. this things a smash. the beginning while the playing is excellent i fill its disjointed from the rest. that 30 second part is your song subtract from there for verses and shit. nice work

This is dope shit. The mixing is clean and on point. The drums you used were a great choice and the sequencing was great. Def dig the musicality you bring nice vibes. Ima hit ur cloud.

I didn't like the Spanish guitar sound that much (in general, I'm not a fan of this sound) but the actual atmosphere and the drums are really good and you clearly know how to structure an instrumental very well. Keep it up!

Feedback on this please You Want Help [F4F]

Nice sound! I'm a huge fan of guitar. I really like the slow down, but I feel that when it picks back up, there could a little more emphasis on the drums. The added pad (VO, Synth?) kind makes it a bit muddy IMO but other than that it's great. Awesome stuff man.

This is pretty dope. I love the live guitar and arrangement of the track. It sounds like there's a weird pumping motion to track, possibly because of compression, as well as a lot of background noise. The background noise (like in the intro) is kinda artistic but the pumping vibes I'm not a big fan of. Otherwise the mixing seems balanced and the well-thought out. Nice work man!

This is pretty dope. I love the live guitar and arrangement of the track. It sounds like there's a weird pumping motion to track, possibly because of compression, as well as a lot of background noise. The background noise (like in the intro) is kinda artistic but the pumping vibes I'm not a big fan of. Otherwise the mixing seems balanced and the well-thought out. Nice work man!
Thanks alot man ! If you care to explain what do you mean by "pumping vibes" ?

Bro this is too good! I love the melody it's so smooth and would fit great with an experimental R&B song. Got kind've a spanish tone to the whole beat and I like it a lot, I would flesh this out to a whole beat could make a great song!

Hey I just posted a guitar track too, pretty funny we both did that around the same time.

The guitar playing is radical man, I like it.
The part where it slows down feels really nice and natural, good work. Drums are great too.
I think the voice pad could've been mixed in a bit better, sounds just a tad bit odd, something most people prolly wouldn't pick up on but a producer might.

Really great track man, keep doin what you're doing!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-feedback-4-feedback-538981/#post50061840

Thanks alot man ! If you care to explain what do you mean by "pumping vibes" ?

The dynamics of the guitar sounds a little weird. At times the sustain of certain notes sounds louder than the actual attack. It could be a lot of things causing it, maybe you did it on purpose stylistically I don't know... My guess is you either side chained the guitar to a different element in the mix and it's causing it to duck in and out in a weird way (imo), or the guitar is bus compressed/limited with other instruments and it's causing the dynamics to be unnatural, or the compression/limiting on the master is being a little funky and causing the whole track to pump, or (so many "or's", sorry) you have some type of effect on the guitar that's reducing the attack.

Does that help clear up what I mean?

extreme but purposeful pumping example...

My fav part drops at 0:33 really dig the slow laid back vibe and the hi hat and open hat pattern.
Perhaps blend in more the second guitar at 0:18 till that 0:33
Beautiful work man. ;)

The dynamics of the guitar sounds a little weird. At times the sustain of certain notes sounds louder than the actual attack. It could be a lot of things causing it, maybe you did it on purpose stylistically I don't know... My guess is you either side chained the guitar to a different element in the mix and it's causing it to duck in and out in a weird way (imo), or the guitar is bus compressed/limited with other instruments and it's causing the dynamics to be unnatural, or the compression/limiting on the master is being a little funky and causing the whole track to pump, or (so many "or's", sorry) you have some type of effect on the guitar that's reducing the attack.

Does that help clear up what I mean?

extreme but purposeful pumping example...

Ok i think i kinda understood what you mean, Basically i recorded the guitar through my smartphone so it's not perfect, it might give that artistic feel but i think it chould have been alot better sounding and cause less of those problems with a professional mic:D

Back