More Lofiiiiiiiii (Free download)

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys! I got another lofi inspired hip hop beat. Its a simple loop didn't want to get to crazy with it. I guess my goal was that I just wanted to make something to vibe too. Thank for listening and drop the links down below. Ill drop feedback ASAP.

I really like this, it's very different. Lol, I had to do research because I wasn't too familiar with lofi inspired beats. But I like it very interesting beat and vibes!

Dirty gem. I found really easy to just sit back and enjoy the track. You can always change something about a track but this is as perfect as it is.

I really like this, it's very different. Lol, I had to do research because I wasn't too familiar with lofi inspired beats. But I like it very interesting beat and vibes!

Thank you for listening! and that's awesome that you did a bit of research. There are so many genres of music its hard to remember all of them.

Love the how old school the beat is and how lofi all the sounds our. The swing is really dope. The way your processed the sample is really cool

You did great call with that snare, it fits in just perfectly in the overhaul atmosphere. Also Im big fan of trippy beats, so I love what You did with the sample. :)
Some parts the bass was too much for My taste like at 0:33, but thats just My preference.

You did great call with that snare, it fits in just perfectly in the overhaul atmosphere. Also Im big fan of trippy beats, so I love what You did with the sample. :)
Some parts the bass was too much for My taste like at 0:33, but thats just My preference.

Thank you man and thank you for the feedback. I struggle a bit with taming the bass line and getting a good bass frequency that just sits in the pocket an doesn't over power the rest of the frequencies too much. To be honest I didn't even notice that part of the bass line was popping out. That's why its good to ask for feedback. Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback the other. I like all the ambiance and reverb in the track, but I might tone it down just a small amount to where it doesnt mess with the vibe. Drums and kick knock hard. Cool, different sounding beat man. Enjoyed it!

Back