Drake - Wu Tang Forever (Thoughts?)

one of my old school homies, I aint seen in like 8 years, I still talk to em though... today he asked me if I "Heard Dat New Drake?" I just laughed and he thought I was gonna be like "YEAH" he went on to say "Yo that shit is hard" I was like NAH MAN, I don't listen to drake... What makes it funny is he was like "Yea I feel ya, he's iight..." HAHAHA YEA WHATEVER HOMIE HAHA

Nah son, Drake is tight cuz he rolls with Birdman and Weezy, plus he's popular, so how could he be wack?

yes, i agree, the song is not good, but he does have some good songs, he went hard on "im goin in"

Just listened to it. First off, Lil Wayne is f***ing terrible. Right, now that's out of the way. That track is weak. The beat is tripe, the hook is abysmal. Then Drake comes in. hahahahahaha. He went hard?...are you kidding me. Some of the "lyrics" :

Look at where I landed, you would think I planned it
I'm just doing me and you could never understand it
Chicks get hammered, big dick bandit
Money flowing like a slit wrist no bandage

Jesus H Christ. That is going hard?. Shit sucks.

first of all, Lil Wayne has been in the game 15 years, enough said on that front. And his hits match up to almost anyones. and I said drake went hard on "im goin in" not this "wu tang'' track. The track is doing what its supposed to do tho...getting you all talking about it. Its about promotion genius. And if underground hip hop came back into the forefront youd probably all start bitching about that... trust me. people looooooooooooooove to complain. EVen me. :)

first of all, Lil Wayne has been in the game 15 years, enough said on that front. And his hits match up to almost anyones. and I said drake went hard on "im goin in" not this "wu tang'' track. The track is doing what its supposed to do tho...getting you all talking about it. Its about promotion genius. And if underground hip hop came back into the forefront youd probably all start bitching about that... trust me. people looooooooooooooove to complain. EVen me. :)

I could care less how long Lil Wayne has been around. He is music for braindead idiots. He is garbage. And Hip Hop ain't a game. And I was talking about I'm Going In. It's trash.

listen to lil wayne "outstanding" and tell me its garbage...then, show me what youve done that better than that, fall BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaha

listen to lil wayne "outstanding" and tell me its garbage...then, show me what youve done that better than that, fall BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaha

No thanks. I feel I lose a brain cell a second listening to that shit. And as for the childlike argument, let's see what you have done that is better than mine and then you fall back lol.

oh ok. well, its prod by dr. dre. i suppose your "beats" are better than his too? Well, one thing for sure - youre DEFINITELY not ! closed minded. I never heard of DJ Alkemy. P.S. theres already a producer called The Alchemist. Stop it 5

oh ok. well, its prod by dr. dre. i suppose your "beats" are better than his too? Well, one thing for sure - youre DEFINITELY not ! closed minded. I never heard of DJ Alkemy. P.S. theres already a producer called The Alchemist. Stop it 5

So what if it's produced by Dre, he has made a wack beat before, even though he is a legend. I never heard of GeneJohn either haha. Where are your beats?. And there are a few Alkemys too, big whoop.

im just sayin thop check that beat! even if you just listen to the instruymental without the rap. Its ****ing so sick. so sick they remixed it for "president carter" on the carter 3. Good point, noone ever heard of genejohn. lol
its all love. just, as a producer, you should be more open to listening to anything. thats the only way you'll get new inspirations. My beats are interesting but thetyre mixed so bad i dont really want to share. then i have a bunch of beats in my motif that are mixed for headphones. It sounds silly but I dojnt like to put anything out, even for free, unless I feel its new, fresh and awesome. And none of my own stuff reached my high standards.
I'll check your beats out. Cause, youre a producer, and producers rule.

im just sayin thop check that beat! even if you just listen to the instruymental without the rap. Its ****ing so sick. so sick they remixed it for "president carter" on the carter 3. Good point, noone ever heard of genejohn. lol
its all love. just, as a producer, you should be more open to listening to anything. thats the only way you'll get new inspirations. My beats are interesting but thetyre mixed so bad i dont really want to share. then i have a bunch of beats in my motif that are mixed for headphones. It sounds silly but I dojnt like to put anything out, even for free, unless I feel its new, fresh and awesome. And none of my own stuff reached my high standards.
I'll check your beats out. Cause, youre a producer, and producers rule.

I have checked the beat. It's just bog standard Dre to me. He hasn't really brought too much fire out in a while. Hopefully he is keeping for Detox if that EVER drops. And I am open to every music, I'm just very picky with Hip Hop and happen to think Drake is overrated to high heaven and Lil Wayne is just garbage, can't*bare that shit for more than one or two tracks. That's just my opinion and everyone has an entitlement to it.

those are all good, youre def more of an underground kinda dude. troy is ****in sick. i would have a real tough time coming up wiht a top 5 but off the top of the head

AZ - hustler
Jay Z - Friend of Foe
Swizz Beats - Blackout
Dungeon Family - Forever Pimpin
and your FAVORITE - Lil Wayne - On fire

But theres so many that can take those spots. Ill never have a down pat top 5.

on the electronic side of things check out

Polar Bear - Giraffage
REd Ah - Dot
GRandeur - N-dread
Alberto Balsalm - Aphex Twin
Maniac - Caravan palace
Cloud Symphony - Shook

Drake running his mouth about Kendrick Lamar now over an old verse.......................while his weak ass album is close to release................

pussification is real..........desperation albums from now on.......

Drake is not a good singer and not a good rapper. He imitates Lil Wayne's voice to i think. With that crackle.

I have no info on this, but I'd be willing to bet most of Drake's audience is female, at this point. Just going off his lyrics and what I hear guys say about him all the time - typically NOT fans.

So trying to figure out why he isn't appealing to you is like trying to force yourself to like a Chick Flick. It ain't meant for you!

He plays to his crowd. I won't knock him for that - it's smart, actually. I'm just not in that crowd.

Last edited:
Back