Drake - Wu Tang Forever (Thoughts?)

all the real niggas **** with Drake, idk why people on the internet dont.

Ahem, maybe you should re-evaluate how you distribute your real ni66a status. Keeping it 1,000,000...most of the cat's that have that distinction are sorry, sap, sucker, simp's and tricks themselves.

I rather bump Smokey Robinson....THIS IS REAL NI66A SHIT....he was sappy off the chicks too, but he never perpetrated like he was gangster...

These my dudes too, certified...

Last edited:
all the real niggas **** with Drake, idk why people on the internet dont.

Beats me. He's fun to make fun of sometimes, but I don't understand the serious hate. I guess the internet's filled with guys who done lost they girls to drake. lol

Ahem, maybe you should re-evaluate how you distribute your real ni66a status. Keeping it 1,000,000...most of the cat's that have that distinction are sorry, sap, sucker, simp's and tricks themselves.

I rather bump Smokey Robinson....THIS IS REAL NI66A SHIT....he was sappy off the chicks too, but he never perpetrated like he was gangster...

These my dudes too, certified...

I respect DMX opinion about Ross and Drake. But he exaggerated when he started talking about how he didn't like his face, haircut etc. It was funny to see Charlamagne lose it though.

all the young niggas **** with Drake, idk why people on the internet dont.

Fixed.

I know young teenage girls that don't fuuck with Drake no more. They love some Big Sean though.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Smokie can sang..............Drake ain't shit.....wit his punk ass.

How the fuuck did we allow that sissy to be King of R&B? Got damn TGT come out blowing.....and Drake's none singing ass get a million dollar reverb on his vocals and shit. People are in awe over the engineers and don't even know it.....sheeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Fuuck a rapper......I want someone like Jahiem to get in his ass with a vocal diss.

But these R&B sangers are more pus than Drake.

A young Rick James would've went in on his ass.....

That's real game right there youngins...........fuuck all that girl bestie type shit.

I'........am...... Rick James reincarnated.

Last edited:
There are places that can get you shot for bumping drake.

He made some of my favorite chill type songs but still man, he's not diverse enough. All he knows is relationship trouble.

I sad this before. Drake was cool in his earlier days.

Yall hate Rick Ross for that small shit....holding on to one quick ass lie to an akward question asked on a bullshit ass interview you didn't catch upon release............riiiiiiiight?

But then Drake ole sweet ass raps about himself......and it sounds like that sissy dude on the bus having a loud ass arrogant conversation with a loser who scared to tell him to STFU!!

I just go to work...............come home............that's it. Your world is crazy. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Bun B ****s with drake, J Prince and J Prince Jr. **** with drake, Gotti ****s with Drake, Jeezy ****s with Drake, Gucci ****s with Drake. Nipsey ****s with drake,

i mean theyre real niggas as far as i know.

^^^^^Wonder why? I could take a wild guess in 2013.

But would they work with PM Dawn, Milli Vanilli back in the days?

Ice Ice Baby......UGK remix.

Plain and simple.........

Doesn't mean "real niggas" ride around bumpin him.

MEANS DEM NIGGAS DESPERATE! How I see.

Last edited:
they were all part of Drakes career back when he was an up and comer though, back when A & Rs wouldnt sign him for shit tho.

i think people just hate drake because he can rap.. but he doesnt rap how they want him to rap, he raps "soft and sensitive" and it annoys people, because we're conditioned to like our rappers agressive

I don't think Drake could win here. He did the song how he did it, and he's getting hate. On the other hand, if he has one stand-out track that sounds like a Rza beat with him talking about "up from the slums of Degrassi", acting all hard, he'd get hate for that too.

I like Drake, but the idea of a soft song with Wu in the title is just wack. From what I heard the Wu didn't warmly embrace it, but they need a check with some exposure so they went along.

Never thought I say this, but Earl feat. the RZA is harder than that shit

"I f_u_ck the freckles off yo face b_i_t_ch!"

Last edited:
lmao at needing to have a congregation with people before being able to do whatever you want. the hip hop rules are so anti-hip hop.. People bash drake for being sensitive and corny but theyre the same people whoare just that

"you used our name in a title of a song! you have to get our blessings AND have to do the track just like we would do it, oh you also gotta use maybe our producers too"

look at how yall sound lol, trying to dictate how a person should do a record they made.. for THEIR album. You guys are unfair lol, i just wish people would admit they hate drake. and it has nothing to do with music, like homie said, he cant win or lose. Hes just got something about him people dont like

lmao at needing to have a congregation with people before being able to do whatever you want. the hip hop rules are so anti-hip hop.. People bash drake for being sensitive and corny but theyre the same people whoare just that

"you used our name in a title of a song! you have to get our blessings AND have to do the track just like we would do it, oh you also gotta use maybe our producers too"

look at how yall sound lol, trying to dictate how a person should do a record they made.. for THEIR album. You guys are unfair lol, i just wish people would admit they hate drake. and it has nothing to do with music, like homie said, he cant win or lose. Hes just got something about him people dont like

You're pretty spot on and I don't even like Drake. lol. I too notice you got some old heads who want hip hop to progress by going back to the past... I don't understand the logic. I will admit Drake makes bad songs from time to time and he's sooooo easy to make fun of. But all in all He's not really a bad artist. I think the sensitive dude hate comes from niggas who act hard and lost they chick to sensitive dude. lol

Ha. Since when saying you don't like the song equates to hate.

I like Drake, I think he's extremely talented. And as a grown azz man, I rather have a bunch of female fans over hard legs anyday.
That said, last I checked listeners are entitled to there own views, and u know how FP do.

On another note, for those that don't know the shit leaked today/yesterday. I'm checking it now sounds like typical Drake (that's not a diss, he ain't on no Kanye BS).

Gotta give it another listen, but at this point I can't say its better than Jay, J. Cole, Wale, or Earl.

Last edited:
Ha. Since when saying you don't like the song equates to hate.

I like Drake, I think he's extremely talented. And as a grown azz man, I rather have a bunch of female fans over hard legs anyday.
That said, last I checked listeners are entitled to there own views, and u know how FP do.

On another note, for those that don't know the shit leaked today/yesterday. I'm checking it now sounds like typical Drake (that's not a diss, he ain't on no Kanye BS).

Gotta give it another listen, but at this point I can't say its better than Jay, J. Cole, Wale, or Earl.

i dont like the song either, but saying you dont like a song cause its not that good is a whole lot different than saying a song isnt good cause it wasnt done like the people the song was named after

I don't like Drake cause he a sucka........off the mic. Did too much sucka shit.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Listened to the album....................

So.................I don't do any drugs or anything......maybe that's why?

........mind altering drugs....I love my mind....I love myself....

As an ode to Wu Tang, the track Sucks big time. As just a track in its own right?...Sucks big time. Drake is soft/weak/pansy/female etc etc. That shit is garbage. Strictly for the she male, skinny jeans, stupid haircut crew that is infecting Hip Hop. **** off onto the next hype of music you hipster douchebags.

Back