Drake - Wu Tang Forever (Thoughts?)

^^^^^^^^^Sucks to be those type of dudes........

Niggas be bringing women breakfast in bed on demand and shit......like "NOW YOU SISSY"!! Woman call their man a sissy to their face in these days in time. Push her head against the wall....til you hear that cracking sound..........

MAN UP!!!!! Men forgot how to be masculine.....and Drake trying to help you be that way.

Drake is worse than the guy selling you a book on how to make money.........

Drake get's called a Sissy and he apologizes, buy's flower's, chocolates, Peppermint tea, hummus rolls and has Ester Dean write a personalized apology song.

Call a real man a Sissy....and the conversation goes like this:

To Aubrey and his follower's, keep these chick's in Macy's and Walmart..cause real ni66as not taking them...All the sucker's watching Basketball wives....rubbing a chicks feet...picking up her kids from daycare....chopping it up with her ex-boyfriend(s)...stand up for your national anthem:

Last edited:
Drake get's called a Sissy and he apologizes, buy's flower's, chocolates, Peppermint tea, hummus rolls and has Ester Dean write a personalized apology song.

To Aubrey and his follower's, keep these chick's in Macy's and Walmart..cause real ni66as not taking them...All the sucker's watching Basketball wives....rubbing a chicks feet...picking up her kids from daycare....chopping it up with her ex-boyfriend(s)...stand up for your national anthem:

lol dude you described marriage. Ask the married men up on fp. If they ever watched reality tv with they wife? Picked up they kids? rubbed they feet? street go both ways too

There is no way a person could be that big of a Wu-Tang fan to make a tribute song and be that soft. Drake made that song for a buzz, smart dude. He probably spent a few days straight listening to some Wu-Tang then wrote the song acting like he know sum. He ain't real about it or else he wouldn't be singing whatever bs that was on it lol.

He definitely screwed up with this one. Why would someone so successful want to pay tribute to a mediocre group like the Wu-Tang Clan?

I never understood the hype around that group. The only entertaining members were ODB and Method Man. Everybody else...garbage. I guess the "grimy" nature of the group is what attracted so many fans. They lyrics and beats from most of their music was terrible.

Thank goodness Puffy, Biggie, and Ma$e stepped in back in the day and brought class, prosperity, and sophistication to NY Hip Hop. The West Coast almost destroyed the East Coast thanks to nonsense acts like the Wu-Tang Clan.

Got jokes today I see.

^^^^^^^^^Sucks to be those type of dudes........

Niggas be bringing women breakfast in bed on demand and shit......like "NOW YOU SISSY"!! Woman call their man a sissy to their face in these days in time. Push her head against the wall....til you hear that cracking sound..........

MAN UP!!!!! Men forgot how to be masculine.....and Drake trying to help you be that way.

Drake is worse than the guy selling you a book on how to make money.........

dude that's straight up domestic violence. Man up till you get arrested and be some nigga's woman in prison. That shit you describing is that immature ass masculinity shit. She call me a sissy I just simply say ***** you can get ya shit and leave. Hitting a chick is more feminine than masculine. Wanna prove you masculine? Hold down a job and support the fam. real shiy

lol dude you described marriage. Ask the married men up on fp. If they ever watched reality tv with they wife? Picked up they kids? rubbed they feet? street go both ways too

I don't co-sign getting married either. I look at it as a financial/business/economic endeavor that should have its own constitution of behavior and conduct, not one of love/emotions or feelings blessed by a magistrate, judge or religious teacher.

A dude taking care of HIS kids is what he is SUPPOSED to do, same for a responsible/accountable female you've sworn a lifetime of support and financial commitment to:pointing:....but some random beeyotch and someone elses kids though....stand up for the anthem ...if their girl lets them:pointing:...

Last edited:
dude that's straight up domestic violence. Man up till you get arrested and be some nigga's woman in prison. That shit you describing is that immature ass masculinity shit. She call me a sissy I just simply say ***** you can get ya shit and leave. Hitting a chick is more feminine than masculine. Wanna prove you masculine? Hold down a job and support the fam. real shiy

Real talk. Any dude hitting a woman over words is an idiot. Women are replaceable and are not worth any jail time.

If a woman has that many issues with a man, he has to smarten up and leave. He is not going to earn a bad woman's respect through violence.

With that said, I think this thread is about to take a turn for the worse!

promo play, anyone who doesnt see that isnt too bright. (most of u arent, so quick to start flapping gums and pointing fingers) all i care about is the actual music, if the beat sucks, the song sucks...and if the song sucks...ill prob only listen for about half a minute then never again.

thats my two cents

the beat "started from the bottom" is actually good.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

the perpetual perpetrator perplexing perverted papers
postponed potential, poems, and pencils
performed on platforms, podiums and pedestals
pompous and pointless, poisonous, plentiful
poisoned us with polio, polluted portfolios
on the presidents premises, presenting his prejudice
its his prerogative, but his prerequisites preposterous
his pretentious, presumptuous pretense is pathetic
prestigious pretexts, the press sets the precedents
it precedes the precincts, the prey on the weaklings
its so predictable. but so impractical, its picked for you
the power of poverty keeps is penniless, no property
preventive? please! hes primitive, prohibits privileges
a private pirate, pompous princess, hes pious
they proceed the process but proceed to profess
my profiles proficient, prolific, I progress
my project promotes promises, propels prophets
you propose perfection, provoke, protect him
all proud and prudish, you prune, plum, you're putrid!

Aubrey fans live in this imaginary world that they are too afraid to live out. Much different than a person who just like Drake's music.

Aubrey fans don't have "home girls"...............they have "girl besties" and shit.

Aubrey fans be on facebook posting Drake quotes and shit. lmao! "No New Friends"............"Started from the bottom".....FOH!!!!!!

Man.....let's killem Bloody Glove man.....oooooooooooh...killem.....OOOOOOOOOHHHH.....

Here you go Drake fans..........

Remember this shit...........YO YO talked all that shit on the song....but she still knew her GOT DAMN place on the song......DAMN RIGHT!!!!

Aubrey fans get off work like

Headed to their girl bestie's apartment........that they haven't popped the "question too" yet.

LETS GET EM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!

even if drake is a "pop artist" more than a rap artist...thats his prerogative. Its not even close to his choice what comes out either. im not his biggest fan...but he has MORE GOOD SONGS than a lot of the "lyricists" I USED to respect from the underground. A lot of them were fakin too. Just playing pity parts. This Seahawks San Fran game is turning out ot be a good one. SMELL ME?!?!?

Whatever you say.................tell that shit to this man........

Learn something.......

NOW GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is your official slap a biitch coupon.......

Chris Brown still gettin that pussy.............and will continue to have that pussy........

Gotta choke slam a bittch man......

Last edited:
Back