Drake - Wu Tang Forever (Thoughts?)

WTF???? Is this negro serious????? I actually think Drake may be the best young lyricist in the game but come on man. You can't be SINGING on no damn ode to Wu Tang like this. I thought I was finna hear one of the hardest beats with one of the hardest flows. This nigguh singing.....SMMFH

Last edited:
Mollies........just say no! Dudes be soothing themselves in the booth. You can hear his voice trembling and shit....and it'a not an act. He really all worked up like a sissy on this song. :cry:

Somebody explain to me why this is supposed to be considered album of the year again?

i respect the fact that he showed love to wu but you cant be serious about doing an ode to the greatest ****ing rap group ever on an rnb-ish beat, i wanna hear some synthetic substitution in there and some vynil cracking sounds and some hard as **** jazz piano loop

as far as the singing goes, no comment.

<p>
LMAO.jpgLMAO.jpgLMAO.jpg
Facepalm_a27d11_76851.jpg
</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
 </p>

Last edited:
Mollies........just say no! Dudes be soothing themselves in the booth. You can hear his voice trembling and shit....and it'a not an act. He really all worked up like a sissy on this song. :cry:

Somebody explain to me why this is supposed to be considered album of the year again?

Geez hahaha

But yeah.. it's too soft.. might just be him focusing his inner "she" ... Dude needs a bit of yang in his life

He definitely screwed up with this one. Why would someone so successful want to pay tribute to a mediocre group like the Wu-Tang Clan?

I never understood the hype around that group. The only entertaining members were ODB and Method Man. Everybody else...garbage. I guess the "grimy" nature of the group is what attracted so many fans. They lyrics and beats from most of their music was terrible.

Thank goodness Puffy, Biggie, and Ma$e stepped in back in the day and brought class, prosperity, and sophistication to NY Hip Hop. The West Coast almost destroyed the East Coast thanks to nonsense acts like the Wu-Tang Clan.

Lol to be fair, I will take the Badboy era tracks to listen to over most (if not every) wutang tracks too.. I've never been into the Wutang except for their merchandising lol.

Diddy had just such awesome producers.

That's just me though.

I was a die-hard Wu-Tang Clan Fan love everything out of their camp from Killa Army to Sunz of Man to La the Darkman

-Coach Antonio

"Go wu tang on yo ass........hiiiiii YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! psss pss pss huh pss boom....psss......"

I'm amped now!!!!!

Lol to be fair, I will take the Badboy era tracks to listen to over most (if not every) wutang tracks too.. I've never been into the Wutang except for their merchandising lol.

Diddy had just such awesome producers.

That's just me though.
Funny. Take Big out the picture and its no comparison. Wu all day.

In terms of Drake:
eff_this.jpg
ani_eff_this.gif

Back