Dr Dre Ft Akon & Snoop Dogg - KUSH

One thing I don't wanna hear on this album is a bunch of got damn robots. I'm cool with at least one more song...but not the whole album with a bunch of robots in it.

i whant the old dre back lol. i didnt expect the realy old dre but i was hoping for it to be more like game's documentery.

Disgruntled Fan #1: "Aww man! This new Dr.Dre sucks! He fell off!"

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah dude, this new Dr.Dre sucks!"

Disgruntled Fan #1: "This isn't innovative or fresh at all. He's using that stale piano again."

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah, not innovative at all."

Disgruntled Fan #1: "Man, I want the old "Chronic 2001" Dre back, not this new Dr.Dre who's producing the same 2001 music."

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah bro, he sold out with that piano. Go back to the old Dre. Talk about getting high again."

Disgruntled Fan #1: "Aww man! This new Dr.Dre sucks! He fell off!"

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah dude, this new Dr.Dre sucks!"

Disgruntled Fan #1: "This isn't innovative or fresh at all. He's using that stale piano again."

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah, not innovative at all."

Disgruntled Fan #1: "Man, I want the old "Chronic 2001" Dre back, not this new Dr.Dre who's producing the same 2001 music."

Disgruntled Fan #2: "Yeah bro, he sold out with that piano. Go back to the old Dre. Talk about getting high again."

Whats being overlooked is he probaly isnt around the same cats who actually had input in his older music...

This is better than some of the previously leaked joints i've heard but I get the sense that Dre is trying to keep up with this new era when he was already 8 lightyears ahead of it

Akon was just the wrong choice for the hook.

He's a cool dude but this shit would have been so much better w/o autotuned akon on the chorus.

The the guy who was leakin the tracks.. "Philly customs" Said he has the em/dre/alex track too.
Dope!
I hope he leaks it fast

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Akon was just the wrong choice for the hook.

He's a cool dude but this shit would have been so much better w/o autotuned akon on the chorus.
Co-sign!
Personally i wanted to hear Nate of Devin the Dude
But other than that the record is still dope though!

folks! go to: http://www.drdre.com/

you will have to login to the site with facebook, this unlocks a media player with "KUSH" playing..
definitely not the leaked version, could be the final mix, i dunno.. sounds great on my speakers though! :)

Song is aight. Then again I can't stand that Akon / autotune sound. Annoying as hell to me. Surprised he could actually even make it onto a dre record.

Thinking that if the rest of the cd is as strong as 2001 (not sound like it - but as strong as), this song would get skipped over every time it came on. Heck Akon alone would have me looking for the skip button, quickly.

Back