Dr Dre Ft Akon & Snoop Dogg - KUSH

xxl-dre-coverweb.jpg

Its going down yall...

Another dre single out there, FT eminem, called "I need a doctor" and its apparently produced by alex da kid...

Had to let it grow on me. Songs hot. Seems like alot of the songs on Detox will have cheery and victorious drunk road warriors in the background throwing they hands up.

Damn! I'm kinda loving it now. lol ..................."Still I... Am"

Last edited:
Its borderline wack..

Nate Dogg is the bridge that would have taken this track to at least being decent at worst..

Being that Nate has his health issues,it puts Akon in that role..And it just dosent work..

Dre hasnt stood behind any of the "leaked"tracks that have been put out..He always has an excuse...Im pretty sure he's been recording for awhile,so now everything is just getting leaked??lol

I think Dr.Dre is just confused at this point..

Just heard this on the radio right now. If this is produced by Storch it has to be official.. Does anyone remember the article that said Scott was working on the Detox for 6 months? So yea it would make sense with the Fall release date.

Is he still stuck in 2001 mode with some saws from a virus???

This doesn't sound fresh and if he had to wait 10 years for this, he might aswell go co-sign on a beat machine or further himself with a Dr Dre-Intel processor or something.

So there is definitly another one with eminem, they are being super gay over at the other forum, but they posted a 10 second snippet which at least confirms the song exists..

Its borderline wack..

Nate Dogg is the bridge that would have taken this track to at least being decent at worst..

Being that Nate has his health issues,it puts Akon in that role..And it just dosent work..

Dre hasnt stood behind any of the "leaked"tracks that have been put out..He always has an excuse...Im pretty sure he's been recording for awhile,so now everything is just getting leaked??lol

I think Dr.Dre is just confused at this point..

Co-sign homie, I'm glad you saw that aswell.

Back