Dr Dre Ft Akon & Snoop Dogg - KUSH

This is hot, but I'm sure the Dre haters will find something to not like.

Dre is in his safe zone on this one.

Not feeling the mix at all. The instruments dont really go together but the snap is pretty ill.

I agree. The Producers Guide To Making A Freakin' Awesome Beat specifically states a piano cannot be mixed with bass, bass drum, hi-hat, or any other instrument for that matter.

stell doing that piano stuff i see , ya the mix is really bad . aloso, it's not mind blowing ...nothing new and fresh sound about it at all .

Doubt this is the final mix (especially being a Dre production) but the record is cool. I don't love it or hate it.

I agree. The Producers Guide To Making A Freakin' Awesome Beat specifically states a piano cannot be mixed with bass, bass drum, hi-hat, or any other instrument for that matter.
That sounds stupid. Who wrote that book so I can know not to buy anything from him. So if you want to use a piano you can't have anything else in your beat?? LMFAO

Imma play this in the club for obvious reasons...but still nothing special. Just typical ingredients, same old formula...

Where is this planets album you were talking about... =P

This is why I love what I do/what I'm about to do...

stell doing that piano stuff i see , ya the mix is really bad . aloso, it's not mind blowing ...nothing new and fresh sound about it at all .

**** fresh sounds, everybody who does that sounds wack. be fresh otherwise.

it's just stupid. piano is being used to create music since the 17th century, but only hip hop heads think it's old and wack, because they AREN'T CREATIVE ENOUGH. eat your wack synths.

Last edited:
Akon....not feelin him here, lol. Song is straight, not garbage though.

Back