Did you see how fast lex luger's BUZZ wore off??.........................

working on shock value 3 so nobody can give a damn about it lol. nobody gave a damn about shock value 2. Why work on shock value 3?

not everyone makes music for 60 million teenagers worried bout they swag level like nicki minaj

some do it for themselves, for the core fanbase they have, when timbaland puts something out, i listen, i don't care if its cool to listen to him or not

that's the difference between me and many people, hell, many people listen to certain artist just because its cool to do so

girls think: shit i like coldplay, but everyones into nicki, i'm not normal if i don't listen to her like everybody else''

ppl are insecure and stupid these day's, their tastes been manipulated, but i listen to music for its value, not for social stigmas

all depends on the lead single, nobody knew gotye, hell, i don't know anything about this guy

all i know he released a catchy song that has almost 300 million clicks on youtube, and that's a few more customers for the album

its funny how people think not being revelant can't change, one right song puts her over nicki minaj and she gets hella buzz

i doubt there will be a song like that though

ok, lets look at Olivia's December video for example

It has over 8 million views, it came out on April of last year

who's checking for Olivia now

ok, lets look at Olivia's December video for example

It has over 8 million views, it came out on April of last year

who's checking for Olivia now

8 million is NOTHING

8 million over the period of a whole year is B starlevel underground rapper with some non lasting buzz

today you don't count by million, you count by 100 millions

not everyone makes music for 60 million teenagers worried bout they swag level like nicki minaj

some do it for themselves, for the core fanbase they have, when timbaland puts something out, i listen, i don't care if its cool to listen to him or not

that's the difference between me and many people, hell, many people listen to certain artist just because its cool to do so

girls think: shit i like coldplay, but everyones into nicki, i'm not normal if i don't listen to her like everybody else''

ppl are insecure and stupid these day's, their tastes been manipulated, but i listen to music for its value, not for social stigmas

and thats fine, thats great, make music for yourself but dont talk about Timbaland having an impact on the music industry anymore if youre using that argument lol.

Coldplay still sells out shows and tours for multi-million dollars lol, stop making excuses. I aint saying timbaland is dead broke, im just saying nobody is trying to hear that stuff, his time has came and went as a popular producer just like Lex Lugers has its just on a different scale

Timbaland was the MAN for close to a decade if not longer. You should do music for your core fanbase, do the music for whoever is gonna pay for it. But dont sit here and act like Timbaland is doing that by choice and not by force

lol timbo went from one of the best urban producers to one of the worst pop/dance producers. But i'm supposed to sit here and believe hes turning down alll this work from artists.

he would sacrifice a baby goat to get on some of these "shitty artists albums"

and thats fine, thats great, make music for yourself but dont talk about Timbaland having an impact on the music industry anymore if youre using that argument lol.

Coldplay still sells out shows and tours for multi-million dollars lol, stop making excuses. I aint saying timbaland is dead broke, im just saying nobody is trying to hear that stuff, his time has came and went as a popular producer just like Lex Lugers has its just on a different scale

Timbaland was the MAN for close to a decade if not longer. You should do music for your core fanbase, do the music for whoever is gonna pay for it. But dont sit here and act like Timbaland is doing that by choice and not by force

alright, ill give it to you, nobody wants to listen to timbaland no more, they've said it about many artist, but once that one song drops you can't ingore it, it sucks how people write off artist just because they lost relevance, coldplay's fanbase are grown ups, in hip-hop the core fanbase are teenagers, and when this tends to be the case the music usually has very low claims, people are like lightning, they always go to the top, with the right record and promotion any artist can be the shit, people aren't saying i don't care for timbaland, he isn't on their minds for marketing reasons, one record and he's back, that's the way it is

lol timbo went from one of the best urban producers to one of the worst pop/dance producers. But i'm supposed to sit here and believe hes turning down alll this work from artists.

he would sacrifice a baby goat to get on some of these "shitty artists albums"

Lmao-real.jpg

i'm not saying that, i'm just saying this type of work isn't on his mind right now, he care's for missy and wants to bring her back, i don't even know what he will do in the future, we can't predcit a persons actions

^^^ timbaland doesn't get work no more ? timbaland is a multi millionaire, he sits in his big ass mansion, in hi studio enjoying life, he makes a dope beat and feels like, hey, let me put drake on this, drake likes it, done, another big ass check and some music video appearance, do you really think just because somebody isn't on the radar they aren't relevant ? buzz comes and goes, snoop isn't relevant right now either, many artist arent, but once they do something good it goes back up, buzz is like inspiration, it comes and goes, it leaves after some time, you make a good song again and it comes back, no buzz doens't mean the end, dre didn't have much buzz for some time, still d.r.e dropped and put him on a alltime legend status

This is true I saw Eminem do the same thing. I was like dam Eminem fell off he hasnt came out with anything. Then all of a sudden boom!! he drops an album and out sells everyone in the Industry for that year. Alot of times with artist that have already made it and been on top for so long they are not as hungry as new artists that are just now experiencing the Music bussiness and success. They are also busy trying to tap into other avenues besides just being an artist because they know that can only last for so long. You get in get your money then if your smart you will open up a business or something so you can continue to eat. This Music game is not what everyone thinks its cracked up to be, You got artists egar to sign deals but they dont realize you can get put on the dam shelf and be stuck I;ve seen it happen to artists that I know personally. Or you can sign a production deal and be stuck to where they will only allow you to produce for them, or you have to ask permission to sell your own dam beats to other artists outside of their camp. Yes you are on their pay roll, buy you are limited because you are signed. Sometimes its better to be an independant producer it you know the game and can handle business then the sky is the limit homie. My point is we can all state our opinions but until you are in that situation you just never know whats gonna happen and success and longevity is not promised to any of us.

This is true I saw Eminem do the same thing. I was like dam Eminem fell off he hasnt came out with anything. Then all of a sudden boom!! he drops an album and out sells everyone in the Industry for that year. Alot of times with artist that have already made it and been on top for so long they are not as hungry as new artists that are just now experiencing the Music bussiness and success. They are also busy trying to tap into other avenues besides just being an artist because they know that can only last for so long. You get in get your money then if your smart you will open up a business or something so you can continue to eat. This Music game is not what everyone thinks its cracked up to be, You got artists egar to sign deals but they dont realize you can get put on the dam shelf and be stuck I;ve seen it happen to artists that I know personally. Or you can sign a production deal and be stuck to where they will only allow you to produce for them, or you have to ask permission to sell your own dam beats to other artists outside of their camp. Yes you are on their pay roll, buy you are limited because you are signed. Sometimes its better to be an independant producer it you know the game and can handle business then the sky is the limit homie. My point is we can all state our opinions but until you are in that situation you just never know whats gonna happen and success and longevity is not promised to any of us.

exactly, most people only see what's right in front of them

The spotlight of 'relevance' has always been short-lived with producers. That doesn't mean they're not making dough, though. Some, however, do end up taking that dough and instead of investing in further honing of their craft, they literally bloooow it awway in miami...

there will eventually come a personality who is not just an interesting producer, but an interesting creative spirit. At that point, their 'relevance' will transcend today's standards of popularity. Pharrell allllmost had it...

Lex should've chanted "torcha......rack.....torcha......rack......arr..arr.....arr.....arr......torcha....torcha...rack...rack...rack...." on people's songs to his beat. That sound FX wasn't enough.

The spotlight of 'relevance' has always been short-lived with producers. That doesn't mean they're not making dough, though. Some, however, do end up taking that dough and instead of investing in further honing of their craft, they literally bloooow it awway in miami...

there will eventually come a personality who is not just an interesting producer, but an interesting creative spirit. At that point, their 'relevance' will transcend today's standards of popularity. Pharrell allllmost had it...

Until it was exposed that Chad brought all of the musical "quirk" to The Neptunes.

That, and that horrible album he tried to put out. That'll kill anyone's career. :cry:

producers need audacity(aka balls)......watch iceboy's video to hear more about audacity

nobody wants a boring ass producer

Back