For the dudes with wifey...

MORE !!!!

When you decide to settle down... DO NOT live within DROP IN distance of anyone that you hang out with (her friends or yours) if you can help it. Make it a chore for people to get to where you live, you and your fam will have a lot more peace and less people in your business.

I will say that's one of the reasons my wife and I were able to handle our ish on our own without people dropping in at inopportune times... like when she was upset or I was upset or something.

Plus if they have bad azz kids... you don't want your kids around their kids...

yes, people will say that you think you're too good for everybody... but that's their problem. You drive to where they're at, lol. Don't have 'em hanging out at your spot gossiping and bringing random people you don't know all up in your place because you live so close. Go and sit up at their house if necessary.

Live at least 40 minutes from everybody... including her mama.

Literally put on a timer and set it for 40 minutes, get on the Freeway and drive until it dings...

... gotta base it on where you work too though... if you have to drop off kids to a family member... gotta factor that in too... but LIVE FAR OUT if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude..ya'll wont believe me if I told you..I kicked my wife to the curb the first time, it was a rough life for her out there. Yea I had homies cracking at her.. I had plenty hoes everynight a new one. I got the house, the furniture and car's..well I gave her one of the vehicles because she had my daughter..

She ended up with a dude I know..****ing him and everything.. I could'nt get mad cause I was ****ing one of her freinds..anyway's she would call me all the time, she missed me and Loved me ..these other niggas are wack, they cant do it like me. blah blah.. All these Lies..yea whatever..Long story short she almost had a nervous breakdown..Apparently life was too hard without me..Yeah I cared about her, But she had lied to me for 6 months..it was tought forgiving her , but I had alot to learn about women & people in general.. we ended up back together & still together now. there was stipulations I laid out and she agreed... my rules were pretty straight forward.. "If you come back you do eveything I say when I say, dont question me, you cook, clean, do laundry, take care of the kids..and go to work..

She has done all things exceptionally well.. But I tell you I dont trust this woman..I got ******* on the side I see..she knows and ask me about it at times.. I tell her she can stay or leave...she chooses to stay, so I continue to use her services..hell why not?

I got a schedule when I tend to my other women.. I told her she's free to do as she pleases..she chooses to remain faithfull, always tryna throw pussy at me..but Im already getting it..plus I done ****ed that pussy way too long..its the same ol pussy...I just accepted im a ****ing dog..I love ****ing other women... I care about my wife but im just a selfish ass nigga..

There is alot more to this story but ima leave it short....all she ever say's is she cant see her life without me and she doesnt wanna see me with another women..as if she rather stay and let me do as I will, then another women have the benefit of claiming me ..shit's crazy..I doubt we will last forever..If I get a hit record , or should I say when I get a hit record..Im definetly not sticking around ,but because I respect good work ethic I will leave her with a nice sum$$ ..something like Kim porter and diddy..lol

Damn Mobucks!

My friend tried that ish... kicked his woman to the curb... some young dude (24) with dough snatched her up. Her life did a 180, she showed up with a new whip, $3000 purses, new weave, got a new house, everything just flauntin'...

My friend wanted her back... no dice... she wasn't having it... now his kids ask where the 24 year old dude is instead of their real dad, lol. He buys them ish too.

Dude with the money be getting used though, he takes her on trips to Hawaii and the like and she'll come back and only put up pictures of herself... sometimes she shows up at little functions and won't even let him come. We were at a wedding reception and we were kickin' it! He wasn't there and then I looked out side and he was pacing up and down the street! He had called her on her phone and she had told him to stay outside and not to come in... smh... and he had bought her the dress she was wearing.

WAR STORIES - Chapter 39765

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep her as like a middle man, you see her in the club with a table full of friends - You're in. See her at a show with some different friends - You're in. Get with her and it falls apart... you're done.

do those guidelines apply to "friends w/ benefits"-type broads?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Dude tried to pull a .45 out on me one day at a bbq

i would ask more about that, but situations involving pistols is NOT public information -

Damn Mobucks!

My friend tried that ish... kicked his woman to the curb... some young dude (24) with dough snatched her up. Her life did a 180, she showed up with a new whip, $3000 purses, new weave, got a new house, everything just flauntin'...

My friend wanted her back... no dice... she wasn't having it... now his kids ask where the 24 year old dude is instead of their real dad, lol. He buys them ish too.

Dude with the money be getting used though, he takes her on trips to Hawaii and the like and she'll come back and only put up pictures of herself... sometimes she shows up at little functions and won't even let him come. We were at a wedding reception and we were kickin' it! He wasn't there and then I looked out side and he was pacing up and down the street! He had called her on her phone and she had told him to stay outside and not to come in... smh... and he had bought her the dress she was wearing.

WAR STORIES - Chapter 39765

Bro my wife is A bad bitxh.. I molded her well..she would be some dudes trophy..but she wont ****ing leave..i tell her some GI nigga would spoil her..but The thing is when we split, all the dudes she ****ed with were lames ,i was tryna teach her the game..but she seen all my ******* were upgrades..they all had whips, there own spot and good job's I wont have it any other way..I drove her insane..

One thing about me that she know I got a million dolla mouthpeice, Plus I got a dream + ambition..something alot of these niggas lack..I know how to Lead a team and Mold a female I can get in a ******* head and **** her way before I get in the panties..My wife see how I handle these women.. Plus I take care of My daughter plus her daughter..have for 5 years and made it look easy..

If she leave she got two Kids she carrying with her Alone..She's at checkmate. I took her back once, wont be no room for another chance Next time..I hope she do find a good dude. all I wanna do these days is work on hitting this industry, work on hitting these licks, and work on finding some new bitche's.. ******* are like new cars as long as you got the dough you can ride that..

do those guidelines apply to "friends w/ benefits"-type broads?

Friends with benefits aren't going to hook you up with anybody else. If they're willing to go that far, they're out of the friend zone in their head.

Most of the time the "friend" will hook you up with another friend so they can do the "How was it?" ish.

AND a lot of the time you don't have to crack at the REAL FEMALE FRIENDS friends.... just say Hello and be seen by her friends. The next time you see her she'll let you know which one of her friends wanted to holla (if any of 'em did). Sure makes things easier, lol. They bring friends with 'em!!!! I used to go to the club with my friends and see my wifes friends. I'd go up to 'em and say hey... you could see her friends doing the "Who's that guy?"... Wildness because it took no effort to get in their presence except saying hello to the one you know. Works with co-workers too, lol. If you see 'em out, say hello. One co-worker came back to work and said "My sister would not stop talking about you..." her sister didn't say a word while I standing there though. I'm glad I gave all that ish up. I truly am. I'm taking marriage over the games 100 out of 100 times.

he might see her often and start to feel like he can compete with you on some level

wow...you talkin' 'bout your homies crackin' at your broad, huh??? WHY do that when there's HUNNERDS of broads all over the place??? why get at your dogg'z girl?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Don't have 'em hanging out at your spot gossiping and bringing random people you don't know all up in your place because you live so close. Go and sit up at their house if necessary.

Live at least 40 minutes from everybody... including her mama.

Literally put on a timer and set it for 40 minutes, get on the Freeway and drive until it dings...

lol...this is real spit too...
:smokinFP:

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Yea I had homies cracking at her

is that FAIR GAME or FOUL TO THE GAME???

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

She ended up with a dude I know..****ing him and everything

wow...just wow -

I had alot to learn about women & people in general

learn what / what did you learn, mayne?

One thing about me that she know I got a million dolla mouthpeice,

Unfortunately, I don't have that skill, lol.

I talk about regular ol dumb azz ish when I'm talking. I (used to) kind of leave the impression that I'm not interested in 'em but was out to have a great time with whomever was willing. Normally, if they saw me having a lot of fun and other dudes standing around... I became the draw. I never stood still in the club and always wondered why other dudes would come and stand on the wall. Hell, I got g'd up... I'm gonna be seen.

I don't ever really remember getting at any chicks without it being 100% obvious as to what was going on (or was going to go on).

... I probably missed out on a lot... oh well.

biggrome had no game but had so many yatches I had to give up the game, lol.

******* are like new cars as long as you got the dough you can ride that..

lol...

******* to me are like DEMOS...

download them shits...click around for a few days on and off, then delete them shits for good...it's some ill shit man...lol...ill for real...

good to see WA state holdin' down the pimpin' in this thread tho...
:smokinFP:

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

"My sister would not stop talking about you..." her sister didn't say a word while I standing there though.

chics be off that LOL...

I got a schedule when I tend to my other women.. I told her she's free to do as she pleases..she chooses to remain faithfull, always tryna throw pussy at me..but Im already getting it..plus I done ****ed that pussy way too long..its the same ol pussy...I just accepted im a ****ing dog..I love ****ing other women... I care about my wife but im just a selfish ass nigga..

:cheers:. Nothing wrong with that. Only people your responsible for is yourself and the ones you bring in this world.

Woman, rich, poor, black, white, love a dog ass nicca. Especially the bad ones..lol..Were intriguing and fascinating to them because lames gas they're egos up so much.

OMG im dying over here, I wish i can stop catching thread as they die.... Big rome with the war reports LOL lawd have mercy smh

Last edited:
Been with my wife 13 years. Knew her since we were both kids.Before her I dated some horrible women, never thought about getting in a serious relationship. Never "loved" or "cared" about anyone. Just dated til it got boring and moved on.

If my wife had the potential to turn into these chicks you guys describe(or was like other chicks I dated), I woulda never married her. Damn sure wouldn't have had a kid with her.

Y'all need to learn to treat roadkill like roadkill and don't bunch all women into the same category.

If you got a real woman, she's been around thru so many ups and downs for you that there's no way in hell you'd "get successful" and turn brand new on her. You be successful to benefit you both.

Sorry for sounding like an after school special.

Last edited:
You won't get sick of making beats... you'll realize one day that she all of a sudden doesn't mind you making beats or care if you spend time with her.

My solution for now is to get up an hour and a half earlier for work. I head in for a quiet studio session, lets just hope I can keep it up with the new baby around :).

I guess there's always gonna be your Hugh Hefners, ike turners, street psychologists, substitutes for her man's flaws, and dudes that just can't communicate with women to any extent.

I'm the street psychologist type of guy. I really never have been overly interested in the game of seeing how much pussy I can get. I'm that dude that a girl will go to after ni99as like Kah break they heart, lol. I honestly don't mind listening to a female's problems, and like getting em back on their feet so long as they don't try to use me as a substitute for the lack of good person in their actual man. I enjoy helping folk out with their problems in general so it really is nothing to me. I just don't let em get too clingy.

Basically, I'm sorta like that ni99a in a Tyler Perry movie that the girl always ends up with in the end that doesn't actually exist in real life, lol.

Been with my wife 13 years. Knew her since we were both kids.Before her I dated some horrible women, never thought about getting in a serious relationship. Never "loved" or "cared" about anyone. Just dated til it got boring and moved on.

If my wife had the potential to turn into these chicks you guys describe(or was like other chicks I dated), I woulda never married her. Damn sure wouldn't have had a kid with her.

Y'all need to learn to treat roadkill like roadkill and don't bunch all women into the same category.

If you got a real woman, she's been around thru so many ups and downs for you that there's no way in hell you'd "get successful" and turn brand new on her. You be successful to benefit you both.

Sorry for sounding like an after school special.
My thoughts exactly. But I think a lot of dudes here aren't mature enough for the relationship or just haven't had a real bottom b*tch. If your bottom b*tch holds you down forreal forreal I can't see why anyone would want to hurt her unless you are truly just a self centered individual. I also think there is a huge shortage of bottom b*tches around. Chicks these days are content with just being a baby mama or side pussy

I guess there's always gonna be your Hugh Hefners, ike turners, street psychologists, substitutes for her man's flaws, and dudes that just can't communicate with women to any extent.

I'm the street psychologist type of guy. I really never have been overly interested in the game of seeing how much pussy I can get. I'm that dude that a girl will go to after ni99as like Kah break they heart, lol. I honestly don't mind listening to a female's problems, and like getting em back on their feet so long as they don't try to use me as a substitute for the lack of good person in their actual man. I enjoy helping folk out with their problems in general so it really is nothing to me. I just don't let em get too clingy.

Basically, I'm sorta like that ni99a in a Tyler Perry movie that the girl always ends up with in the end that doesn't actually exist in real life, lol.

The funny thing is after she gives you the rundown, and see that you actually listen and truely cares she's going to put you in the "no ass zone"..lol. Be very careful because she'll end up keep coming back to me to get piped and running back to you when she needs a shoulder to cry on. Although If you have a lil game you more then likely could use her emotions against her and get some pussy.

I've been in that boat before and realized that listening to a chick ramble about her problems is well worth the p*ssy in the end. But usually with me its like "Aww Kahlil your nothing like my ex" to "Muthafuycka you just like the rest of'em"..lol

Back