For the dudes with wifey...

My solution for now is to get up an hour and a half earlier for work. I head in for a quiet studio session, lets just hope I can keep it up with the new baby around :).

That'll work, I had to do it on the flipside and only make music after they went asleep.

You can't call up creativity just like that though... so mostly I went through the motions and made something "normal".

Congrats on the baby, make sure you take lots of photos / vids together n ish. They're going to grow up and a new Justin Bieber will be on the rise and you'll forget what they were like as kids.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

OMG im dying over here, I wish i can stop catching thread as they die.... Big rome with the war reports LOL lawd have mercy smh

Man, I got a million war stories. I've seen chicks show up in my room and let me hit and then head to another nuccaz building like she's fresh n clean... and she was one of the good girls...

Pure Nastiness... kinda made me wonder where she came from before she got to my room.

That made me implement the "Yo azz got to shower before you phuggs wit me" rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny thing is after she gives you the rundown, and see that you actually listen and truely cares she's going to put you in the "no ass zone"..lol. Be very careful because she'll end up keep coming back to me to get piped and running back to you when she needs a shoulder to cry on. Although If you have a lil game you more then likely could use her emotions against her and get some pussy.

I've been in that boat before and realized that listening to a chick ramble about her problems is well worth the p*ssy in the end. But usually with me its like "Aww Kahlil your nothing like my ex" to "Muthafuycka you just like the rest of'em"..lol

Yea that friend zone aint a game, sh!t is like quicksand, when you're in you're in lol. N I feel you brah, I have an ******* side in me but I'll only let it out if they really REALLY wanna see that sh!t. I have the patience of a buddhist monk, so its hard to do. I can be really manipulative w/o a girl noticing, but most of the time I'm just try to be honest when I speak.

Congrats on the baby, make sure you take lots of photos / vids together n ish. They're going to grow up and a new Justin Bieber will be on the rise and you'll forget what they were like as kids.

Cheers mate, who would have thought I was only a naive 21 year old that thought I could be the next Scott Storch when I joined these forums? :).

Dean congrats on the baby. Be prepared to get him/her a baby keyboard so they can play too. Well at least I did with my son

My thoughts exactly. But I think a lot of dudes here aren't mature enough for the relationship or just haven't had a real bottom b*tch. If your bottom b*tch holds you down forreal forreal I can't see why anyone would want to hurt her unless you are truly just a self centered individual. I also think there is a huge shortage of bottom b*tches around. Chicks these days are content with just being a baby mama or side pussy

I do agree on the bottom b*tch theory. My BM is my bottom to this day even though we're technically not together. When we lived together she never complained about music and I use to have my shyt cranked. She always cooked made a nicca plate, always kept a clean house. My sister and her sister use to drop their kids off because she was the best one with the lil ones. All around she is perfect wifey material. But me and her could never be married.

She fuycks with some goofy ass dude who she goes to school with, but I still can fuyck whenever..lol. I'll be over there and dude will call and she'll tell him Im over there. He'll be like "Is he staying the night?" She'll be like "ion know" then he'll be like well call me when you get some free time...lol..Dude knows he cant compete because we have a baby together but he still pays bills and even takes my daughter to six flags with his kids and buys her clothes and shyt. Most dudes get mad about shyt like that but I figure if your man enough to take care of someone else's kids then your a stand up guy. Ive done it plenty times before and after I had kids. Ive even had chicks use that against me to get me to come over to their house...lol..

Damn Im rambling 211's and Amesterdam gin is a hella of a combination..lol

Aye Dean on some real shyt theres alot of shyt your going to have to get use to. And your going to have to have alot of patience but once your child hit those months between crawling and walking your going to love being a father more then anything. Ion know if you and your BM are together but if you'll aren't make sure your kid knows your face more then anyone elses.

You're not going to have time for both... it's that simple.

Real talk

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Dean congrats on the baby. Be prepared to get him/her a baby keyboard so they can play too. Well at least I did with my son

Brainwashing at an early age! I love it I did exactly the same thing with my son and got him his own baby keyboard. He loves his keyboard but when he hears the sounds out of mine he goes nutz, lol

Real talk

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Brainwashing at an early age! I love it I did exactly the same thing with my son and got him his own baby keyboard. He loves his keyboard but when he hears the sounds out of mine he goes nutz, lol
brainwashing lol. My son hears me making a beat and comes to get in my lap to help and did well before he got his board lol. He also likes my vinyl collection if he wasn't a year old I would take him digging with me

MORE !!!!

Whatever the last day of her work week is... bring dinner home. From Denny's or AppleBee's or something, you don't have to go broke (you don't even have to buy yourself anything)... just make it so she doesn't have to cook after getting off of work.

... make sure you know what she likes first though. Bringing home smothered Yak Ass and pinto beans might not make her as happy as chicken fettuccine and some shots of her favorite drink ...

You have to keep track of all the ish she likes too... keep it in your phone so you don't have to ask, asking will ruin it. The way you keep track is just enter the ish in your phone when you go out together and she orders something. She'll say whether she liked what she ordered or not. Use the technology that's available to you...

Waitresses ARE NOT ALLOWED to tell you they don't like something so if you order the smothered Yak Ass... they're going to tell you that it's one of their favorites and it's delicious.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Look out for my mp3-audiobook that's on the way...

BYTCH SCIENCE - The keys to everlasting happiness

Chapters by Mobucks and Troup included... each chapter downloable for $1

We have to get paid...

I'm doing this for real...

Look out for my mp3-audiobook that's on the way...

BYTCH SCIENCE - The keys to everlasting happiness

Chapters by Mobucks and Troup included... each chapter downloable for $1

We have to get paid...

I'm doing this for real...

You should rename it to something more mainstream approriate like

"The physcological anatomy of women and the men who love them"

I guaruntee you'll get a couple apperances on "The View and "Wendy Williams"

MORE GAME !!!! This is for single dudes...

You get 3 $100 bills - real crispy ones - never spend them - don't put them in the bank - put them in an envelope

When you go out to a club or wherever you go... have your spending money in your wallet THEN ! take out the 3 $100 bills and put that around your spending money...

DON'T pull out the 3 $100 bills until you go to pay for something and there are women around. DON'T spend the 3 $100 bills, they're just for show - spend your spending money...

MAKE SURE THAT THE WOMEN SEE THE 3 $100 bills

Take your 3 $100 bills back home and put them in the envelope until your next outing...

This all will give the impression that you have money... and we all know women love money...

Don't get beatdown and get your money taken though, that's not part of the plan...

A hustler told me this one... it seems to mostly apply to rats...

... by the time they find out that all you have to your name is $300, you'll have already hit.

Her hair and nails are fake so since everybody is lying... keep it crackin'...

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

You should rename it to something more mainstream approriate like

"The physcological anatomy of women and the men who love them"

I guaruntee you'll get a couple apperances on "The View and "Wendy Williams"

Steve Harvey did it, lol. He's a regular old dude like everybody else. He's just been around and seen a lot.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

The rest of the game will be sold...

The funny thing is after she gives you the rundown, and see that you actually listen and truely cares she's going to put you in the "no ass zone"..lol. Be very careful because she'll end up keep coming back to me to get piped and running back to you when she needs a shoulder to cry on. Although If you have a lil game you more then likely could use her emotions against her and get some pussy.

I've been in that boat before and realized that listening to a chick ramble about her problems is well worth the p*ssy in the end. But usually with me its like "Aww Kahlil your nothing like my ex" to "Muthafuycka you just like the rest of'em"..lol
one of the realest posts in this thread i was waiting for someone to touch on that particular aspect of things :cheers:

Back