For the dudes with wifey...

... and he only mentioned having a woman...

Throw some kids into the picture... see what's up then.

Try going to school in the evening too... see what's up then.

Have a house where you have to read how to fix ish... see what's up then.

Try having friends and grown up parties, kids birthday parties, holiday parties, quality time with the lady, etc... see what's up then.

^^^ All still sounds bad, lol BUT!!! things have to be done...

I guess the key is to find a woman that has a hobby / passion / goal also... (know that going in, don't try to make her get one...)

Last edited by a moderator:
... and he only mentioned having a woman...

Throw some kids into the picture... see what's up then.

Try going to school in the evening too... see what's up then.

Have a house where you have to read how to fix ish... see what's up then.

Try having friends and grown up parties, kids birthday parties, holiday parties, quality time with the lady, etc... see what's up then.

^^^ All still sounds bad, lol BUT!!! things have to be done...

I guess the key is to find a woman that has a hobby / passion / goal also... (know that going in, don't try to make her get one...)

You see, all those responsibilities you threw in there makes me not want to have a wife and a family. That and the comedy of Sinbad.

the key is to find a woman that has a hobby / passion / goal also...

yup...

if you got a chick that ain't got her own life, she's gonna be all up in yours...distracting you...

chics w/ too much time on their hands is rarely a good thing...

You see, all those responsibilities you threw in there makes me not want to have a wife and a family. That and the comedy of Sinbad.

Look at that statement though...

look at it...

What if it were real...

You were given the choice to have a wife and family or free time to make beats....

That ish don't even look like a hard choice... (depends on your age too I guess)

I guess you'd have to have had both to know how to weigh that though. I'm going with wife and family 100 out of 100 times and they can wipe my hard drive free of all music software.

Look at the beat game... (because if you're not a musician, you make beats - just like me)... dudes are selling TIGHT beats for $99 EXCLUSIVE... what would make anybody want to pay you ? if you have NO TRACK RECORD...

... and this is still in the midway stages of the rebellion against major labels... as time goes on... beats will get just like computers... a 486SX used to run you $1100.00 and now SINCE everybody has one... a PC thats 150 X's more powerful is valued at $298.00 and people won't even buy that, they'll hit up the bare bones shop online and piece them some shit together for $288.00 and say something like "Them mf's crazy for selling that PC for $298.00, lol!"

Don't just look at the expenses or tension of having a family, there's way more good than bad.

I actually couldn't envision not having a family, I'd go crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is the realist shit I read in this whole thread lol

But with that being said if you do make real big do you really think you'll be able to maintain that relationship you still have with your wife/girlfriend. And still be able to do your thing in music?

Music is a job...that I happen to love.

I'm 34 years old. Groupies don't do anything for me. A hot piece of ass might get a quick look from me, but that's about it.

When I'm making music, or doing music business, i don't give groupies a second look. I've put hoes out of the studio before, and walked away from "business" conversations who found a hoe in a tight dress walking across the club more important than the music business we were discussing.

I'm mature enough to not care about groupies. I can get pussy until the day I die. I gotta get this money NOW.

I saw to the kids thats my age 14-17 , This is ur chance to go hard on the music , (if u wanna make it a career). No kids hardly any responsibilitys put all ur free time into this. but still have a life u kno and go out, ur highschool years are ur best years. But yea take advantage of this time to perfect ur craft.

Look at the beat game...

sure in the fukc ain't no sight for sore eyes...

***dies***

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Step kids don't do it. I ain't phuggin' with no step kids... don't even sit there and lie either, y'all ain't into no step kids like that. Half the dudes I know just want the step kids to either go to sleep... or go to stay with their Daddy. The "YOU AIN'T MY DADDY" is coming.

dat shyt dere is funny...

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

"You can't say that" and "You don't do that to my chile"... don't need that ish.

VERY TRUE...people - pay close attention...

muthafukcaz catch DV'z over those types of arguments...real spizznit

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

ur highschool years are ur best years

disagree...

$.02

ur highschool years are ur best years.

My high school years were the absolute worst years of my life. 33 was the greatest year of my life, and 34 will be even better, and 35 will be even better than that.

Don't go believing life is over at 30....or even at 40. If you do it right, the best years of your life will be your retirement years. And hopefully those will be your 50's and 60's.

as far as...baby mama blowin' up his phone while ya'll is recording? do you think that artists should take those calls when they in the booth?

as far as...baby mama blowin' up his phone while ya'll is recording? do you think that artists should take those calls when they in the booth?

Hell no they shouldn't.

But again, it's their dime, their song, their everything. They can do whatever they want...as long as they pay.

i'm betting my money AGAINST wifey...she ain't gonna like how nuttin' is in her control / her just "going along for the ride"...

women want control, mayne...and if they can't / don't get it, they start actin' a damn fool.

like, they want a man to control CERTAIN things, but they wanna control how he controls shit...see...women these days is switchin' up their whole, entire swaggies...

as far as wifey tho, she gotta UNDERSTAND THE GAME...if she doesn't UNDERSTAND THE GAME, then she ain't gon' last long -

My chick has been down from day 1. She gets the game. She understands the grind, and she supports me.

I make sure to take time out and give it to her on a regular basis, and the rest I give to music.

She knows what it is, and she understands.

Who knows what a woman really wants? If a man can sincerely answer that he'd be a billionaire. People spend to much time trying to figure out their signifigant other instead of just living.

What ever happened to being spontanious? I mean seriously who's going to be happy day in day out if they know exactly what to expect from their woman in and out of the bed? Shyt will get real stale real fast. Honestly you have to consider things like that before you jump into a committed relationship.

Thats why personally I prefer being a bachelor. I hate rules, priorities, responsibilities, and limitations that come with a relationship. I like going out without checking in, I like not having to explain everything I do, I like having naked pictures of woman in my phone, I like not trying to explain my emotions and figuring out hers all the time, I like social freedom, I like having safe sex with multiple woman, I like having friendships with multiple woman, I like going to strip clubs, etc...

Bottom line IMO serious relationships are overated.

Back