chi town kid beatn to death

how do they have "poor access" to education ? i went to a school in the hood ,and it had teachers and books and the likes. the reason "hood" schools do so poorly, is once again because of the people that attend those schools. they are people that have no interest in learning, but would rather ditch, join gangs to look cool and tough , and do other destructive things with their time. They have access to the public schooling system and if they would attend classes and apply themselves, they would pass said classes . The schools in these areas are actually even easier to pass than schools where students actually respect the schooling system so there is really no excise to fail school in those areas. You basically just have to show up and youll pass . The reason these people are so worthless to society and contribute only problems, isnt because of their race (well hopefully not, since im Mexican and a large part of this problem is the Mexican community doing similar things in these areas, not just black people). The problem is that they are poor and uneducated . Poor and uneducated people will tend to have poor and uneducated kids and so fourth . The ones that are intelligent, albeit poor, will manage , apply themselves and succeed in life and break the chain, and move to better locations and provide a better life for their kids . But if the parents are uneducated and so apathetic to their condition that they dont even bother to learn to speak proper english, then what do you expect ?do you want the government to give them money to move to a better location just because they didnt have the common sense to study and better themselves ? So the real problem is simply that its a chain . They are that way because their parents were that way . The "hoods" werent invented to force certain unwanteds to live there. it was formed organically over time. it was a simple matter of "it costs less to live here, so all the poor people will logically start to live here over time" . The only way to "solve" these issues would be through highly questionable methods that would not see the light of day, such , outlawing poor adn educated people from having children . Having an english comprehension test that everyone must pass to have a kid etc . This is obviously not an option since nobody will go for it , but its just an example of a solution that is simply not possible . as far as more practical things, they can start by making it illegal to be a gang member . They can also have cops dressed as gangs members and walk around neghborhoods and wait to get hit up by a hoodlum, and then arrest them . This solution is more practical and more likely to actually see the light of day

applause.gif

the%20kkk%20wants%20you.thumb.jpg

how do they have "poor access" to education ? i went to a school in the hood ,and it had teachers and books and the likes. the reason "hood" schools do so poorly, is once again because of the people that attend those schools. they are people that have no interest in learning, but would rather ditch, join gangs to look cool and tough , and do other destructive things with their time. They have access to the public schooling system and if they would attend classes and apply themselves, they would pass said classes . The schools in these areas are actually even easier to pass than schools where students actually respect the schooling system so there is really no excise to fail school in those areas. You basically just have to show up and youll pass . The reason these people are so worthless to society and contribute only problems, isnt because of their race (well hopefully not, since im Mexican and a large part of this problem is the Mexican community doing similar things in these areas, not just black people). The problem is that they are poor and uneducated . Poor and uneducated people will tend to have poor and uneducated kids and so fourth . The ones that are intelligent, albeit poor, will manage , apply themselves and succeed in life and break the chain, and move to better locations and provide a better life for their kids . But if the parents are uneducated and so apathetic to their condition that they dont even bother to learn to speak proper english, then what do you expect ?do you want the government to give them money to move to a better location just because they didnt have the common sense to study and better themselves ? So the real problem is simply that its a chain . They are that way because their parents were that way . The "hoods" werent invented to force certain unwanteds to live there. it was formed organically over time. it was a simple matter of "it costs less to live here, so all the poor people will logically start to live here over time" . The only way to "solve" these issues would be through highly questionable methods that would not see the light of day, such , outlawing poor adn educated people from having children . Having an english comprehension test that everyone must pass to have a kid etc . This is obviously not an option since nobody will go for it , but its just an example of a solution that is simply not possible . as far as more practical things, they can start by making it illegal to be a gang member . They can also have cops dressed as gangs members and walk around neghborhoods and wait to get hit up by a hoodlum, and then arrest them . This solution is more practical and more likely to actually see the light of day

Sorry, what was your "IQ" again (even though it's not relevant)? No pun intended, it's just hard to believe what you claim it to with replies like these. This has to be one of the most incredulous responses I have EVER heard on this subject (no harm meant by the way). I would say other things but really don't feel like it.

i dont get the "kkk" pic since i never mentioned any race in particular .In fact you are racist for assuming "uneducated and poor" meant a specific race . Unless i am "Racist" against poor and uneducated and apathetic people . You know, there are black people, mexicans, koreans and whatever other race you couldve thought i was attacking, that dont live in the hood and arent ignorant . my complaint was against ignorant , uneducated parents that lead to ignorant uneducated kids , yes, even white ones .

Damn FoD, I'm starting to think you have some personal vendetta against California. Not that it matters to me, though I just noticed that everytime California post, you have a reason to say something about him...;)

Anyway, it's pretty obvious that there is this "chain", but it's much to simple to say so and then only leave it at the level of poor, uneducated people. That'll only leave your solutions limited. This chain can be found in all levels of society. Most people I hear talk about this "chain" only have interest in breaking this chain in the lower circles but not in the higher. Which means you only have interest in changing the superficial activities of that particular chain.(since this chain is to be found in all circles of society, to only change it's superficial activities is not to break a chain, but only to lengthen/shorten it or color it with bright and pretty colors.)
I like to think it obvious that any real and deep change would have to come about at the source of the problem, not the chain, but the people. Why do people fall into "chains" at all. This is not just a poor people problem. Like I've said earlier, nationalism is part of it.
Why doesn't everyone have the intelligence to not fall into them, and if they do, have the intelligence to fall out of them. And for those who "apparently" have the intelligence to not fall into the poor circle of life, why do they fall into the more "noble" ones? Are they really intelligent? What is intelligence?

I'm starting to think you have some personal vendetta against California.

no...

it all started here:

i have to disagree with f or deaf about the murderers being the victims . its silly to blame his "neighborhood" since everyone else that lives there isnt murdering random strangers

...where dog somehow, someway thought that my MAIN POINT was calling the murderers the VICTIMS.

selective hearing, and backwards logic convinced dog to run w/ what he THOUGHT i was saying w/ out CONFIRMING.

dog jumped the gun...and kept runnin'...hilarious

no...

it all started here:

...where dog somehow, someway thought that my MAIN POINT was calling the murderers the VICTIMS.

selective hearing, and backwards logic convinced dog to run w/ what he THOUGHT i was saying w/ out CONFIRMING.

dog jumped the gun...and kept runnin'...hilarious

you forgot the other "classic misused cliches and terms to use while losing a debate" such as "straw man argument" or "circular reasoning" and "moot point" . Anyone that reads your diatribe of a post can see that you are implying that the murderers are murderers because "society/the system/other people" have failed THEM. and not because they are stupid pieces of sh** as my dissertation stated .

At the end of the day we have to take full responsibility for our actions. Placing the blame will not solve our social issues. We as Black people have some issues we need to address. The state of the Black family being number one, because in my opinion, that is where it all starts.

True, but that's been said for the longest. I'm not quite sure we understand fully what responsibility is.
The state of the black family(or any other) need not be where it starts. This strange idea that it's a lack of leadership(implied in the idea about the family being where it starts) which causes idiocy leaves too many questions. As California has already stated, it's not at all that new for a person to make it out of all those bad situations untouched. There are many examples of dysfunctional people coming out of "strong" households. What is it in a "strong" family that is supposed to create a "good"(sane and intelligent) person? Why is it so common for 1 brother to come out good and the other bad - both coming from the same family?
Placing blame won't solve any issue, but putting the state of the black family as the point from where it all starts is placing blame. What about the people who are already grown?
As it is now with the discussion, especially on black political sites, there are waaaaaaay to many assumptions accepted once any1 mentions the family as the starting point....as if they even have the interest to find out what that really means. Church\god\black history isn't an intelligent answer by a long shot.

Last edited:
At the end of the day we have to take full responsibility for our actions. Placing the blame will not solve our social issues. We as Black people have some issues we need to address. The state of the Black family being number one, because in my opinion, that is where it all starts.

I hate that "we as Black people" talk. How about "me as an individual". But good job keeping racism alive.

^^^How is adressing a problem affecting an individual group of people and attempting to resolve it "racist"?

We as human beings need to stop poluting the earth. Is that segregational because I didn't include Bears and ducks who ain't got sh*t to do with the situation?

^^^How is adressing a problem affecting an individual group of people and attempting to resolve it "racist"?

We as human beings need to stop poluting the earth. Is that segregational because I didn't include Bears and ducks who ain't got sh*t to do with the situation?

It wasn't necessarily a racist comment, but all racism is, is making a difference between races. Black people are not the only people who do this type of thing. And not all black people go through this. I know I didn't. When he says "We as Black people have some issues we need to address" I take that as keeping racism alive because I know I don't have those same issues. So don't throw me in the box of "us black people".

Every human doesn't pollute, but the ones that don't are usually the quickest to say "We as human beings need to stop poluting the earth." Not arguing, just bugged why black people take offense to being aware of problems in our racial structure regardless of how seperated from it you personally are.

Italians need to stop eating so many unhealthy meals. Irish need to stop drinking and fighting. Orientals need to stop being so smart. lol. Just kidding.

But I've seen tons of Italians who look like they live in a Gym and only eat salad. Know alot of Irish people who rarely(if ever)drink and are extremely passive...nvmd the last one, I've yet to meet an unintelligent oriental, but I'm sure there are plenty. Maybe Margaret Cho? But i think she's just acting.

My point is, these guys are aware there are many people of the same descent as themselves who prove these things to be more than stereotypes.

As ashamed as we all should be to say it. "We as black people" as a whole give a pretty dead on impression or what we a stereotyped as being. Nomatter how seperated yourself, myself, and I'm sure Dot Robinson for even pointing it out are from the sheepherd. :cheers:

Again, not trying to argue at all.

Every human doesn't pollute, but the ones that don't are usually the quickest to say "We as human beings need to stop poluting the earth." Not arguing, just bugged why black people take offense to being aware of problems in our racial structure regardless of how seperated from it you personally are.

Italians need to stop eating so many unhealthy meals. Irish need to stop drinking and fighting. Orientals need to stop being so smart. lol. Just kidding.

But I've seen tons of Italians who look like they live in a Gym and only eat salad. Know alot of Irish people who rarely(if ever)drink and are extremely passive...nvmd the last one, I've yet to meet an unintelligent oriental, but I'm sure there are plenty. Maybe Margaret Cho? But i think she's just acting.

My point is, these guys are aware there are many people of the same descent as themselves who prove these things to be more than stereotypes.

As ashamed as we all should be to say it. "We as black people" as a whole give a pretty dead on impression or what we a stereotyped as being. Nomatter how seperated yourself, myself, and I'm sure Dot Robinson for even pointing it out are from the sheepherd. :cheers:

Again, not trying to argue at all.

**** I'm not arguing either. I just have never felt true racism in my 19 years of life. Maybe it's because I'm young, but I've never been followed or eyed in a store. Or pulled over wrongfully. **** maybe I'm blind and I'm actually white.

**** I'm not arguing either. I just have never felt true racism in my 19 years of life. Maybe it's because I'm young, but I've never been followed or eyed in a store. Or pulled over wrongfully. **** maybe I'm blind and I'm actually white.

i like how people are trying to convince you about your own life and experiences . they are mad that you havent been a victim of racism because as much racism they claim exists today, it would be impossible to go a whole 19 years of life without seeing it, yet here you are stating just that.

^^^Don't confuse what I'm saying with me trying to "convince" dude of nothing(Just clarifying, not sure that was even directed at me). I've been a victim of racial profiling my entire life. I didn't realize it wasn't normal until I went to SoCal and spent a decade of my life there and wasn't mistreated or profiled because of how I looked once...except when gang detail rolled up on me for being in Inglewood in all green(glad they did, I didn't know the trouble I coulda got in walking around inglewood in all green WTF gang wears green?). Can't even call that "racial profiling, soon as they realized I had no clue what I was doing, they treated me as fair as they would anyone else.

I say all that to say, even if you're not a victim of these things, you have to be aware they exsist. If lilro wasn't aware they exsisted, why would he even think to explain he's never been a victim of these things. I know guys who said the same all the way into their late 20s, then one night something changed all that and literally f**ked up their view on life. I'm glad i've been made immune to racial profiling since 10 years old.

After becoming a victim of it, you start to notice those women who clutch their purse when you walk by. The guy who follows you through the store. The bag checker who just looks at everyone else's receipt but has to thoroughly check your bag and compare items. In lilro's 19 years, I'm sure someone has racially profiled him, they just haven't been blatant enough to bring it to his attention. I wouldn't wish the feeling you get from that on anyone, so I hope he continues on in life never having to go thru it.

No offense, California, I understand you mean nothing by it, but even your lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are. :cheers:

Back