chi town kid beatn to death

Even white dudes can see it (racism) but it takes a bit of effort to do so. Most people don't want to see it or acknowledge it exists.
But you don't have to see it or for it to be present.
Racism is systemic. It is in every part of the culture in some form or another. Knowing this doesn't remove anybody's individual responsibility but you can't deny the effect it has on everyone.
People put too much emphasis on self determination without considering how much we do as a "group" or how easily we can be played by subltle cues.

A schema (pl. schemata), in psychology and cognitive science, is a mental structure that represents some aspect of the world. People use schemata to organize current knowledge and provide a framework for future understanding. Examples of schemata include rubric, social schemas, stereotypes, social roles, scripts, world views, and archetypes. (Straight out of Wiki).

Racism exists at this level ^^. It has been passed down for generations and IS part of the "collective" thought, so to speak.
The more you deny that it exists, the further you refuse to see your part in it, the further it is reinforced.

(It's not a conspiracy. There's no single person or group behind this. No mastermind. It just a part of the "schema" of our culture.)

You can keep banging away on the, problems exist because people are peices of s***, drum until you hands are numb. No one in their right mind will buy that beat. It will get us, as a group, no where.

I want to debate this more but I need to understand some things.
Do you have any specific examples or backing behind your thoughts? (California and Lilro)
Or for lack of better phrase, How did you come to believe what you do?

Myself, extensive in-depth workshops in DC and back in my home town of Missoula on racism. Direct interactions and information given by people affected by racism.
Also, studies and work in Psychology.
This is where I'm coming from.
How about you?

Ugly

PS I'm a white dude in case you haven't figured that out yet.

I watched the lil dude grow up and he grew up with my lil brother, this is just crazy, my lil brother is scared to go to school now i cant stand this at all, i have been jumped on before and this was pass that, i mean his mother is scared to walk out the house now, and someone burned his memorial and that has to be the lowest thing i have ever seen in my life SMH

^^^Don't confuse what I'm saying with me trying to "convince" dude of nothing(Just clarifying, not sure that was even directed at me). I've been a victim of racial profiling my entire life. I didn't realize it wasn't normal until I went to SoCal and spent a decade of my life there and wasn't mistreated or profiled because of how I looked once...except when gang detail rolled up on me for being in Inglewood in all green(glad they did, I didn't know the trouble I coulda got in walking around inglewood in all green WTF gang wears green?). Can't even call that "racial profiling, soon as they realized I had no clue what I was doing, they treated me as fair as they would anyone else.

I say all that to say, even if you're not a victim of these things, you have to be aware they exsist. If lilro wasn't aware they exsisted, why would he even think to explain he's never been a victim of these things. I know guys who said the same all the way into their late 20s, then one night something changed all that and literally f**ked up their view on life. I'm glad i've been made immune to racial profiling since 10 years old.

After becoming a victim of it, you start to notice those women who clutch their purse when you walk by. The guy who follows you through the store. The bag checker who just looks at everyone else's receipt but has to thoroughly check your bag and compare items. In lilro's 19 years, I'm sure someone has racially profiled him, they just haven't been blatant enough to bring it to his attention. I wouldn't wish the feeling you get from that on anyone, so I hope he continues on in life never having to go thru it.

No offense, California, I understand you mean nothing by it, but even your lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are. :cheers:
no, i wasnt referring to you. and at teh end you commented on how im racist against people of certain skin tones, but that its ok because most people are atleats somewhat. i would like to know what i ever said that was against black people

no, i wasnt referring to you. and at teh end you commented on how im racist against people of certain skin tones, but that its ok because most people are atleats somewhat. i would like to know what i ever said that was against black people

Again, no offense. I said I'm just as guilty as you. Most posters up here are. I didn't mean to single you out as anything more than any of us are.

But now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said you said things "against black people". I said your lude sense of humor displays proof of ignorance that can follow someone because of skin color.

I can guarantee if I profile checked for posts by you, I'd be able to find a crass remark humerous or otherwise reflecting race within the 1st page of the search.

That's not to say you wouldn't find the same if you profile searched majority of FP members. Including myself. Hell, it's nothing you wouldn't see in an episode of Family guy or even a Movie like Transformers 2. Don't take it as me saying more than that, I wasn't.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309978

I know they're jokes...but...:cheers:

Last edited:
Again, no offense. I said I'm just as guilty as you. Most posters up here are. I didn't mean to single you out as anything more than any of us are.

But now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said you said things "against black people". I said your lude sense of humor displays proof of ignorance that can follow someone because of skin color.

I can guarantee if I profile checked for posts by you, I'd be able to find a crass remark humerous or otherwise reflecting race within the 1st page of the search.

That's not to say you wouldn't find the same if you profile searched majority of FP members. Including myself. Hell, it's nothing you wouldn't see in an episode of Family guy or even a Movie like Transformers 2. Don't take it as me saying more than that, I wasn't.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309978

I know they're jokes...but...:cheers:
so you are stating that i have said racist things about black people, bu that they were jokes? well, id like to hear ONE quote of me saying something racist against ANY color , and then even if you were right , they wouldve been jokes anyways . Itd be racist to say something racist you meant . but either way id like to see a quote of me saying something racist against black people

Even white dudes can see it (racism) but it takes a bit of effort to do so. Most people don't want to see it or acknowledge it exists.
But you don't have to see it or for it to be present.
Racism is systemic. It is in every part of the culture in some form or another. Knowing this doesn't remove anybody's individual responsibility but you can't deny the effect it has on everyone.
People put too much emphasis on self determination without considering how much we do as a "group" or how easily we can be played by subltle cues.

A schema (pl. schemata), in psychology and cognitive science, is a mental structure that represents some aspect of the world. People use schemata to organize current knowledge and provide a framework for future understanding. Examples of schemata include rubric, social schemas, stereotypes, social roles, scripts, world views, and archetypes. (Straight out of Wiki).

Racism exists at this level ^^. It has been passed down for generations and IS part of the "collective" thought, so to speak.
The more you deny that it exists, the further you refuse to see your part in it, the further it is reinforced.

(It's not a conspiracy. There's no single person or group behind this. No mastermind. It just a part of the "schema" of our culture.)

You can keep banging away on the, problems exist because people are peices of s***, drum until you hands are numb. No one in their right mind will buy that beat. It will get us, as a group, no where.

I want to debate this more but I need to understand some things.
Do you have any specific examples or backing behind your thoughts? (California and Lilro)
Or for lack of better phrase, How did you come to believe what you do?

Myself, extensive in-depth workshops in DC and back in my home town of Missoula on racism. Direct interactions and information given by people affected by racism.
Also, studies and work in Psychology.
This is where I'm coming from.
How about you?

Ugly

PS I'm a white dude in case you haven't figured that out yet.

I'd love to go back and forth, but nobody is going to change their opinion so lets just get back to the subject of the thread. But to answer your question, I got my beliefs from life experience. It's obviously a little flawed due to my age, but it's all I feel I need to go by for now. If something can be proved enough to change my mind, I will. And I'm not denying the existence of racism. I don't know where people keep getting that. I know it exists but until I experience it I don't feel it is right for me to complain about it. If a stereotypical white guy goes into Compton talking about struggles and slavery etc., he'd probably get his head stomped in. Like that guy on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Cornflake. He'd get his ass beat in the hood. And I don't feel "workshops" would give you an adequate realistic view of racism.
My point is not to deny it's existence. It's to bury the hatchet so to speak. Yes there are racist people. And alot of racists who attempt to better themselves come across acts so ignorant that they get into that mindstate again. But if people would wisen up, and not do ignorant things, eventually racism can fade away. It seems some people are content with the way things are. And people follow so much that they can't even tell right from wrong without a second opinion. Like if I had 5,000 posts here, people would probably be agreeing with me. Or like a church. I believe there may be a higher being, but religion is ridiculous. The only reason people really go to church is so they can validate themselves to their peers as a God loving person. Which is stupid. But yeah I probably won't post anymore in this thread, my posts seem to go over people's heads.

wow...

you could have posted ANYTHING that was "funny"...but you just had to post something "funny" w/ black people being the main subject...

saying me posting those is racist is like saying the movie "Forrest Gump" is racist because there is a racist in it . it would be different if i had made those posts , or atleast if the posts were somehow racist themsevles. Did you notice that they didnt even involve any stereotypes ? they were funny because of how stupid they were . unless you are implying that i believe it ISNT ok for black to play guitar

you still don't seem to see that your posts ain't sittin' to well w/ multiple black / minority members on this site.

you still don't seem to see that your posts ain't sittin' to well w/ multiple black / minority members on this site.

if it aint sittin' well its due to ignorance or perhaps their own racism , or conditioned thinking to see racism where there is none .if you want to see racists you should try the ebaum boards . its stupid to think that my yahoo posts were racist unless one was implying that i believed that it wasnt okay for black people to play guitar. because the only two options for me posting are A.im racist and dont believe its okay for black people to play guitar , or B. the point was to laugh at how stupid (and thus not something i agree with) it is . so do you believe that i hold the belief that its not okay for black people to play guitar ? you know im not a racist, you are just angry that i rebutted all your posts in a logical and efficient manner . so once again , do you believe that A. i believe that its not okay for black people to play guitar or B i wanted to show some stupid questions i found on yahoo so some people can laugh (as some did)?

one of those situations, where you wish the police got out and shoot first THEN ask.

the more of that genetic waste is gone, the better for all human kind.

worst thing is, this is the group dynamic going on in almost any country in the world: no matter if it's street gangs in South Africa, Brazil or Russia.

and you will be surprised to hear, that all they have in common is, that they all listen to violence glorifying music. yeah, RAP.

to blame rap though is a bit of a stretch and an easy way out. What else do these countries have in common? An impoverished and disenfranchised underclass. I'm not saying that rap is totally innocent, god knows there are enough idiots out there who take the words to heart, kinda like kids who watch a superman movie and think they can fly too. But rap music does not cause violence and a gang mentality like a living environment does. One of the many ways to curb this type of behavior would be education and giving these kids purpose and self worth. Otherwise it's always gonna be the blind leading the blind.

logical and efficient

hey...what can i say?

everything you say is gospel, can't be argued in any way, shape or form due to the stunning intellectual prowess you have, and your thought process is leaps and bounds beyond what most posters on here could ever dream of.

i'm so impressed man...matter of fact, i'm flattered to even be able to converse w/ somebody that has such a high IQ, and that knows so much about so many issues: "race relations", "black" people, and psychology; just to name a few!

dude, your post are awesome. like, you shed serious light on the blind on here, like OMG!

:bigeyes:

you fukcin' ROCK MAN!

:cry:

p.s.

you should write a book man...

the world needs to here what you have to say!!!

i wouldn't be surprised if you had a Ph.D

icon9.gif

:bigeyes:

smfh

so you are stating that i have said racist things about black people, bu that they were jokes? well, id like to hear ONE quote of me saying something racist against ANY color , and then even if you were right , they wouldve been jokes anyways . Itd be racist to say something racist you meant . but either way id like to see a quote of me saying something racist against black people

Words you're using that I never used:

"Racist" didn't say you were didn't say you were saying Racist things.
"Black People" didn't say you targeted black people, up until now "black people" has not appeared in on post I made towards you.

You're being overdefensive. I could just as easily have said anyone in this thread and pulled up something they've laughed at, spoke on without completely understanding, or a time when they've inadvertantly been disrespectful to a group of people.

My exact words were "even your(California) lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are."

You're taking it hard because of your own insecurities with the fact by human nature most of us are indeed "racist"(note the quotes, using your word, not mine) to an extent regardless of how ridiculous it is to look at one differently because of skin color.

We've made the word "racist" mean you're some ignorant country hick who's been living under a rock. Quite the contrary. For the millionth time. No attack on you, if I had to make an educated guest about 95% of FP including myself are guilty of it.

Now, replace "racist" with whatever word you want and you still get the same truth. :cheers:

More jokes:
an authentic afro-american said it ! i wanted to say that alicia keys is really not that great, but im not black

black_guy_money.png
Again. I get it, they're jokes. Nothing more. But they do in fact prove what I quoted to be truth.

"even your(California) lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are." So was the guy who made the post you responded to with this.

So were myself and another member in the thread about the alien being found when we started the "damn nature you scary" posts. We're all guilty.

Last edited:
Yo this that type of ish that make me re-look at that 2012 ****. And why was Nas and Bow wow the only ones to say summin? I guess the rest of these ***** ass rappers was to busy "keepin it real". smh

Words you're using that I never used:

"Racist" didn't say you were didn't say you were saying Racist things.
"Black People" didn't say you targeted black people, up until now "black people" has not appeared in on post I made towards you.

You're being overdefensive. I could just as easily have said anyone in this thread and pulled up something they've laughed at, spoke on without completely understanding, or a time when they've inadvertantly been disrespectful to a group of people.

My exact words were "even your(California) lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are."

You're taking it hard because of your own insecurities with the fact by human nature most of us are indeed "racist"(note the quotes, using your word, not mine) to an extent regardless of how ridiculous it is to look at one differently because of skin color.

We've made the word "racist" mean you're some ignorant country hick who's been living under a rock. Quite the contrary. For the millionth time. No attack on you, if I had to make an educated guest about 95% of FP including myself are guilty of it.

Now, replace "racist" with whatever word you want and you still get the same truth. :cheers:

More jokes:

Again. I get it, they're jokes. Nothing more. But they do in fact prove what I quoted to be truth.

"even your(California) lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color. Don't take that as any type of insult, I'm just as good of an example as you are." So was the guy who made the post you responded to with this.

So were myself and another member in the thread about the alien being found when we started the "damn nature you scary" posts. We're all guilty.

how is that pic racist? because it has a black person in it ? also your use of "i didnt mention "Black" anywhere" doesnt work since the link you posted had posts that were all mentioned black people, while when i used the same point, it involved ignorant poor people from the hoods . so as long as black people arent the only people that live in hoods , my remark about people from the hood is race-less. Another reason to come to the educated guess that you were referring to my "racism" or what ever you want to call it, was about black people in specific, is that black people on here have been the only ones to claim i was racist. ive even stated openly that if i WERE a racist , it would be against white people , and even then white people on here didnt complain . By definition im not racist (ie i believe that someones worth is determined by their ethnicity) . i believe peoples worth are based on if they make a positive or a negative mark on society. and once agian, how is that picture racist or "lewd" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
even your(California) lude statements and "sense of humor" are undeniable proof of the ignorance that can still follow one because of their skin color.

okay, what "lude" statement have i made that showed my ignorance towards people of certain skin color ?

Back