chi town kid beatn to death

Yo that really really really made me angry right now. The public display of ignorance committed by young African Americans knows no end. Throw everyone filmed, including the person filming, in jail. Then fine the parents.

That sh!t was depressing to watch.
Damn, niggas are stupid as all hell.

That sh!t is an embarrassment to the black race, smh.

What really pisses me off about watching this is that this dude was an honor student with no gang affiliations. Here's another new low in niggadom.

the police who were sitting off to the side should lose their jobs.

for not getting out of their car to control the situation.

I am so sick of this sh!t! Seriously, when will it ever be enough? When can we all just say Fu(k it and just get over the whole thing? I hope its soon because this sh!t drives me crazy!

Too many people are dying way before their time because of bullsh!t like this. That is another Honor Student who now won't ever be a Doctor, Inventor, Scientist, Producer or whatever he would have became? Instead he is now a news story, another young black man dead, and for what?

ONE

Last edited:
man, the violence will never end, its the way it is...it could be much worse tho, like we livin in a 3rd world country or somethin, but i was watching some **** earlier today about gangs and violence in oakland, it sucks, and the REALLY ****ed up thing about it, is that when 5-0 keeps allowing it to happen or they cant control it and the fbi knows about all this **** goin down and when everything is so outta control they finally decide to get off their asses and step in and everything calms down once they do....thats what really pisses me off! the fbi just sits back and watches the violence and gang activity and doesnt do **** about it til it gets to a point where they get called by police to step in...smh, im drunk and rambling........

What the fu**ing co**suc**er motherf***n' sh*t was that ?!?!??
what the **** is wrong with people ? those have to be some form of sub-human species . This **** is ridiculous and i believe in a death penalty for this particular case . I was just talking about how "Gangs"are teh stupidest peices of **** i have ever heard of , and how i was embarrassed to be mexican because, like the black community, we also have a gang problem. "gangs" is the stupidest **** ive ever heard of , literally . Its just a bunch of pieces of ****, morons walking around playing a deadly game of colors and numbers "Yo homies, what number was given to you ? "Oh, my number is 13" " well, my number is 18, so i must stab you" . that stupid senseless s*** is this ? what manner of fu**ery is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
"a kid who may not have had enough street smarts to go another way"

when some shyt like that pops off, either get the fukc outta there ASAP, or end up being in the "lotto"; where it's gonna be somebody's / anybodies unlucky fukcin' day...

there's gonna be a SHYT LOAD of murder charges being filed for that incident...

man that sh!t was extra bogus.....it happen right outside my girl grandma crib

man. this **** is ****ed up. i kinda knew dude. i went to school with him when he moved to southern Illinois. dude was really quiet but didnt cause any trouble. i can only think of one time when he got into it with someone. it was with one of my guys.

but he didnt deserve what happened to him. i almost started cryin when his aunt told me about it. im just so tired of all this ****. i dont live in chi town but sumthin has to be done about this violence ****

Last edited:
I'm so sick of you counterfeit ass ninjas on here to the point that it's just disgusting to read your whining. You all intake music all year long that depicts and glorifies this type of behavior,yet when it becomes reality everyone plays shocked. This type of thing should be verboten,both on FP and real world atmospheres. The real story is this little dude tried to help a friend and got bludgeoned to death; simple enough. That's the streets,man. He wasn't innocent and although I do agree that the behavior is ignorant, it is not abnormal behavior for the environment. I hate when rap fans ***** when rap becomes reality. Some of you in here bough that new Raekwon. What the fuck do you think he was rapping about on "Sonny's Missing"?

Nothing will be done about violence as it is in your nature. You're only one notch above the reptilian brain and survival is the first instinct. If you're going to crusade against violence, do not partially do this. Stop buying rap, stop going to see Boyz N Da Hood and all of its variants, stop hanging in the streets, stop watching action movies where the body counts are numbers that boggle the mind and definitely stop identifying yourselves as "niggas". Anyone who disagrees with this post is a straight hypocrite.

man I almost threw up when I saw this. Chicago, my home, the city I love, is rough. and this is just sad, tragic. WE NEED TO FIND WAYS TO STOP THIS BULLSHYT!! we need to stop this hate! every year it gets worse and the kids get younger.

I'm so sick of you counterfeit ass ninjas on here to the point that it's just disgusting to read your whining. You all intake music all year long that depicts and glorifies this type of behavior,yet when it becomes reality everyone plays shocked. This type of thing should be verboten,both on FP and real world atmospheres. The real story is this little dude tried to help a friend and got bludgeoned to death; simple enough. That's the streets,man. He wasn't innocent and although I do agree that the behavior is ignorant, it is not abnormal behavior for the environment. I hate when rap fans ***** when rap becomes reality. Some of you in here bough that new Raekwon. What the fuck do you think he was rapping about on "Sonny's Missing"?

Nothing will be done about violence as it is in your nature. You're only one notch above the reptilian brain and survival is the first instinct. If you're going to crusade against violence, do not partially do this. Stop buying rap, stop going to see Boyz N Da Hood and all of its variants, stop hanging in the streets, stop watching action movies where the body counts are numbers that boggle the mind and definitely stop identifying yourselves as "niggas". Anyone who disagrees with this post is a straight hypocrite.

heartless. smh!!

This sh*t really bothers me all these kids that died this weekend in Chicago THIS YEAR HELL. Sad it really is.....

I'm so sick of you counterfeit ass ninjas on here to the point that it's just disgusting to read your whining. You all intake music all year long that depicts and glorifies this type of behavior,yet when it becomes reality everyone plays shocked. I hate when rap fans ***** when rap becomes reality.

If you're going to crusade against violence, do not partially do this. Stop buying rap, stop going to see Boyz N Da Hood and all of its variants, stop hanging in the streets, stop watching action movies.

one of the realest FP posts

:cheers:

I partially agree with your point. I while I do listen to rap music, I don't live it. Hip-Hop and rap for me is just about listening to other people's experiences, and seeing where they come from. I listened to "Hurt" yet I've never laid my hands on anyone in my life. Its just catchy or motivational music to me. I guess in layman's terms I apply my own "do not try this at home" stamp to it. I'll only really get into the message of a song if it's something that I already live by.

What I will say is that I guess I am being ignorant to believe that kids are smarter than to take an often overly dramatic music message and live their life by it. To me, it never made sense why anyone who has an opportunity to make something more of him/herself would want to grow up to be a thug/ho. But I guess thats why that music exists. Most of these artists were just like those kids in the footage.

The thing that angers me about this is that someone died over something that probably wasn't even remotely significant. It angers me that these kids will hurt each other over something that probably started off as a few petty words. It angers me that most kids in this day and age are a bunch of hypersensitive insecure beyothces that'll wanna pull out a glock n deface a dude because he was "talkin sh!t".

albeit this was just an unfortunate case of a blow in the head that was a lil too hard, it still all coulda been avoided if people could just take their pride down a notch or two and think before they act.

Last edited:
Back