chi town kid beatn to death

one of those situations, where you wish the police got out and shoot first THEN ask.

the more of that genetic waste is gone, the better for all human kind.

worst thing is, this is the group dynamic going on in almost any country in the world: no matter if it's street gangs in South Africa, Brazil or Russia.

and you will be surprised to hear, that all they have in common is, that they all listen to violence glorifying music. yeah, RAP.

they've charged three of the sob's w/ 1st degree murder that were in on it even though there was more than three involved. hopefully people will step up and more names will be dropped

Peolpe wonder why kids don't go school and why the Valodictorian's like me lose faith.....lucky I'm keeping faith atleast trying too...

Man this kind of sh*t is why black people get a bad name...all people involved should be givin the death!!!!!! Sentence!!!! Real fu*kin talk

Man...dem'niggas grimmy they burned down his memorial twice...WTF...niggas extra bogus....They rode pass in the car yelling out gang sh!t and saying fuk dude...smh

When I was in high school, me and a buncha my friends were up the street at a corner store before school began smoking a blunt. Some random kid walked up and asked us if he could hit the blunt and we began to just wail on the dude. by the time it was over, he had been hit repeatedly by a trashcan, had his head/upperbody closed in a car door, one of my friends had punched him so many times the gloves he had on were ripped at the nuckles, he had been stomped repeatedly, then hit with a brick. After that, he stopped moving and we ran off.

Only difference between me and my friends and those kids is...dude we ran off laughing about killing wasn't dead. A few weeks later, after a shooting at a football game, we were all expelled because everytime something went down, we were all there and no one could ever confirm who did what.

I tell this story, because I understand how misguided and angry that kid with the wooden plank was before I can begin to understand why this is looked upon as any type of shocking or heinous crime. My mama taught me to pick up somekthing and crack someone's skull open if I can't beat them fair, and my mom was in no way any type of savage. You're enviroment raises you to see things for what they are. Life beyond your enviroment either deprograms you or enhances what's already been taught.

The way you guys look at this vid of a buncha kids in an otherwise normal brawl getting the best of one kid and sending him beyond the hospital indicates to me your views are limited. I'm not condoning it. I'm not condemning it. But these are the reasons I overstress moving my kids away from the bullsh*t so they grow up nothing like me.

The only think that video did was remind me of the person I once was. And the enviroment that made me into that person.

Next, they're gonna end up getting 4 or 5 of the kids involved for some B.S. charge that get's them 3-5, and they'll get the kid with the stick for manslaughter and give him 10(all that "1st d. murder" get's pleaded and snitched out). Then those kids who have yet to fully develop a concience of right and wrong in accordance to you guys, will be sent to an enviroment to make them even more animalistic in half a decades time before releasing them back into the "wild". Jail and death sentence is your answer to confused youths running wild. Like they're f**king dogs. They're kids. Confused and angry kids given very thin if any lines of opportunity beyond the paths they chose. But to you all, nothing but "threats".

1st degree murder, lol. No one woke up that morning or even started that brawl knowing it would end with someone dead. These kids ain't even as serious as they come. No Knives, guns, just sticks, and everybody had them. With less than a flip of a coin, that kid who was attacked could've just as easily been smacking one of them around and we'd be talking about how "threatening" he was.

And sometimes you guys really make me beleive I'm the one out of touch with the hood up here. :cheers:

Last edited:
This **** happens every day. Just this time someone got killed.

Worse **** than this happens.

Man...dem'niggas grimmy they burned down his memorial twice...WTF...niggas extra bogus....They rode pass in the car yelling out gang sh!t and saying fuk dude...smh

LMAO really? sorry I shouldn't laugh.

words can't describe how angered that makes me. that's horrible.

This makes me upset. I lived in the hood for a number of years in my early teens and I witnessed people getting brutally beaten for just looking at the wrong people. I got into many fights myself in self defense but never picked on people. It needs to stop. Stuff like this happens in the hood way too often. Black on black crime among the youth is the number 1 killer in the ghettos. Something has to be done.

Thats the thing...**** like this happens everyday...you should look up the statistics on how many chicago STUDENTS die each year....last year was crazy there was a killing every2 days.....

"I know that people wouldn't usually rap this
but I got the facts to back this
just last year, Chicago had over 600 caskets
man, killing's some wack ****
oh, I forgot, 'cept for when niggas is rappin'
do you know what it feel like when people is passin'?
he got changed over his chains, a block off Ashland"
---Kanye

Thats real talk

Last edited by a moderator:
...and somebody just happen to get it on camera...

people wanna point out how fukced up black people are for that event, but ya'll musta forgot about this shyt:

[video=youtube;<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bmJukcFzEX4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bmJukcFzEX4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>]video[/video]

people wanna point out how fukced up black people are for that event, but ya'll musta forgot about this shyt:

huh? you don't make sense. nobody was excusing the cop for killing dude, because the cop dealt with REAL "black criminals" before.

you are excusing their behavior, because they have a hard time growing up in the hood? so if the cop was originally from the hood, it'd make him shooting dude ok? smh

I saw this yesterday, tis depressing.... The thing that pisses me off is that they couldn't even fight him fist to fist, they go for the weapons like a bunch of p*ssys.

Back