18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

i dont know how the police arent all in his shit yet its obvious he has something to do with it lol. He said rich nigga shit as if he paid for the hit

Anyone see that Worldstar video of Chicago teens just casually walking around looking for random people to **** with? They were just walking around populated places and if they saw someone that was walking by themselves, they would pick a fight and jump the kid. Did it to a couple kids.

dont ****in go to chicago straight up lol unless you just want a problem. Its even more ****ed up that they take pride in that fact it can only get worse too maybe the end of the world really is coming. Crazy weather, crazy face eaters all this violence lol shit is crazy

Last edited:
chief keef got a record deal so everyone thinks if they go as hard as him they gone get one too i guess

On the real shit like this been going on before Chief Keef. It's sad to see though. Niggas some punks jumping dudes for no reason. But hey niggas just can't seem to fight and take an asswhooping anymore

dont ****in go to chicago straight up lol unless you just want a problem. Its even more ****ed up that they take pride in that fact it can only get worse too maybe the end of the world really is coming. Crazy weather, crazy face eaters all this violence lol shit is crazy
Na man, Chi cool. I got fam and good people in Chicago, but like most ruff cities in the US u don't want be in places u ain't go no business in.

On the real shit like this been going on before Chief Keef. It's sad to see though. Niggas some punks jumping dudes for no reason. But hey niggas just can't seem to fight and take an asswhooping anymore

Of course it has but I think the fact that keef is so young has a lot to do with it. Obviously it isnt his fault im just saying people look at it totally different cause hes a 17 year old. But yeah jumping someone is pussy shit i got jumped in juvie while i was on the shitter cause i called homeboy Jr Staff cause he would tell on everyone so he could get the student of the week room all the time

now the line "Theres a war goin on outside" makes perfect sence

Soooooooo ya'll do know this was "deeper than rap"right? It's a reason Chi calls it Drill music from what I'm hearing.

Wait until the real gangsters on top of the food chain can no longer hold back the economical unraveling of this country with their smoke-n-mirrors (which is already in progress but is about to accelerate big time) people will be dreaming of going back to the good old days of when 'urban warfare' was mostly confined to the poor disenfranchised sections of most cities.

West/South Side Chicago, North Philly, West Baltimore, Gary Ind, Camden N.J., etc...coming to a city NEAR YOU!

Last edited:
i wont lie, this is the type of stuff i grew up around when i was a teenager and in these streets. Its sad, but if social networking was as popular in 05/06 as it is in 2012.. i'd probably on some dumb shit like this too. We used to steal cars and post up the pics on myspace, twitpic guns, ounces of coke, pills & kush. Nothing changed but the avenues to see it.

and its not going anywhere. Chicago is a warzone, people can blame the music but Art Imitates Life, chicago BEEN a warzone, nobody cared until the white media started taking notice and some white people started dying as well. Chicago isnt much worse than new orleans when it comes to murder rate, but you dont hear about New Orleans wild murder rate because "niggas are killing niggas so its okay"

its sad.. and i wont lie the music doesnt help. I cant even kick it with them A$AP Mob kids without a strap on me because thet are some lil wild niggas man. and i'm too old to be fighting and i gotta be able to protect myself. If you gang affiliated or talking that mob or gunplay shit on records dudes are gonna try you its life.

you got people tryna whoop Mac Millers ass for no reason at all, so imagine what they wanna do to an ASAP Rocky or a Lil Reese & Chief Keef who rap about actually killing niggas and violence. Dudes wanna test them everyday. Thats why they walk around with crews full of 15 niggas. and because everybody has access to the music its spreading out violently into white communities

this isnt like the 80s/90s.. where white people had to come to the hood to get their NWA and crack cocaine... this is the New Age, where little Billy can snort a line in this closet, deal coke and listen to chief keef from the comfort of White Suburbia America.

if you can get a gun license and you live in a big city, i suggest you do it. NY its a ***** to get a gun, but i suggest you do it, go take the lessons, learn how to use it and be prepared man. Take some boxing classes.. learn how to whoop a niggas ass and take hits. Its becoming a warzone out here, all based around ego and the digital age.

what it comes down to is this....

nobody wants to be on Worldstarrhiphop looking like a fool. and because with technology everybody is running around with 1080 HD cameras on their cellphone.. everybody is a camera man. With twitter.. instant news.. Everyone is a commentator or a news source. Be careful out here my fellow young folks

Last edited:
Media and the way news is presented in 2012 and for the future will highlight and exaggerate everything.

Things are bad in chicago, but i wouldnt say anything is out of the normal outside of the fact that the murders are happening in bunches

if you can get a gun license and you live in a big city, i suggest you do it. NY its a ***** to get a gun, but i suggest you do it, go take the lessons, learn how to use it and be prepared man. Take some boxing classes.. learn how to whoop a niggas ass and take hits. Its becoming a warzone out here, all based around ego and the digital age.

Or do like I did...

Get your ass some education, get a job, and move to the suburbs, where the Police is your NEIGHBOR.

Them upper-middle class people ain't gon let thugs fcuk up they shit.

In the malls, they don't even let you in if you're under 18 and not accompanied by an adult. And then they take it one step further and remove all stores that attract "that type" of crowd. Upscale malls don't have no Foot Locker, Champs, Hat Zone, none of those stores. No urban gear whatsoever.

I moved out the hood, got my mom out the hood, so we strait. I ain't even got no reason to go to those parts of town no more.

Shit is crazy out here, and I don't want no parts of it.

Hell, there are too many undesirables starting to move on my street. It's time to move.

Somebody once told me to move to a place where I'm the WORST neighbor on the street. Now there are a few too many people worse than me. Time to move on up...again.

Or do like I did...

Get your ass some education, get a job, and move to the suburbs, where the Police is your NEIGHBOR.

Them upper-middle class people ain't gon let thugs fcuk up they shit.

In the malls, they don't even let you in if you're under 18 and not accompanied by an adult. And then they take it one step further and remove all stores that attract "that type" of crowd. Upscale malls don't have no Foot Locker, Champs, Hat Zone, none of those stores. No urban gear whatsoever.

I moved out the hood, got my mom out the hood, so we strait. I ain't even got no reason to go to those parts of town no more.

Shit is crazy out here, and I don't want no parts of it.

Hell, there are too many undesirables starting to move on my street. It's time to move.

Somebody once told me to move to a place where I'm the WORST neighbor on the street. Now there are a few too many people worse than me. Time to move on up...again.

Violence is everywhere...Not just the hood. Highways dead all that shit. And police don't have a duty to protect you. You have to protect yourself. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html

You'd be a fool not to be strapped in a country full of strapped people. Even if the police are your neighbor. What is your neighbor gonna do when he's sleep and a thief is in your living room? And to think criminals only hang around urban stores...LMFAO. Niggaz aren't the only criminals

Last edited:
The media won't talk about it out of political correctness, but the government actually prepares for "civil unrest" in case Obama doesn't get reelected.

Enough said.

Back