18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

Wow it is sad. It's the reaction from Chief Keef really that's sad to me though. At least have some type of respect for the dead.

send swat in there and execute this trash, damnit man how you not give a shit about dude's life, its not like he hit your moma, it was just stupid beef

Word...these nixxas taking this too far. Like somebody killed they family or sumpn.

They even sent a death threat publicly to whoever "cashout" is saying he's dead by this weekend. He needs to lay low or move. But I guess that's that life.

Last edited:
When I was a teenager, I shot at people and got shot at. If I killed one of them I would be smart enough to never speak on it. If one of them died by someone else's hands and outlet's like twitter had existed, I woulda gone in even worse talking about them. As I would expect they woulda done me if I had been killed.

I don't know why people act like this shyt is new. Nikkas die everyday. It takes a certain fuel of anymosity towards someone to take their life purposely with thought put into it. You don't instantly regret a guy you wanted gone being gone. You celebrate his death and get prepared for any retaliation that may come your way. Dudes die for stepping on shoes in clubs in NC and VA every weekend, it's not just Chicago, not just kids, even sadder when grown men still out acting like this. but it is existence. I ain't got time to worry about every idiot trying to exist whether they succeed at it or not. F**k existing, get to a point where you're LIVING and you more than likely won't get murked on purpose and have guys piss on your grave.

Even a killer regrets a stray bullet or short tempered mistake. And that's the most you'll get if you ain't walking around asking for it. But when people are telling you to rest in piss, you prolly deserve that shyt.

Last edited:
When I was a teenager, I shot at people and got shot at. If I killed one of them I would be smart enough to never speak on it. If one of them died by someone else's hands and outlet's like twitter had existed, I woulda gone in even worse talking about them. As I would expect they woulda done me if I had been killed.

I don't know why people act like this shyt is new. Nikkas die everyday. It takes a certain fuel of anymosity towards someone to take their life purposely with thought put into it. You don't instantly regret a guy you wanted gone being gone. You celebrate his death and get prepared for any retaliation that may come your way. Dudes die for stepping on shoes in clubs in NC and VA every weekend, it's not just Chicago, not just kids, even sadder when grown men still out acting like this. but it is existence. I ain't got time to worry about every idiot trying to exist whether they succeed at it or not. F**k existing, get to a point where you're LIVING and you more than likely won't get murked on purpose and have guys piss on your grave.

Even a killer regrets a stray bullet or short tempered mistake. And that's the most you'll get if you ain't walking around asking for it. But when people are telling you to rest in piss, you prolly deserve that shyt.

Yeah. One thing I learned early is a bullet doesn't have age limits. You can't just go around acting reckless like nothin is gonna happen.

Yeah. One thing I learned early is a bullet doesn't have age limits. You can't just go around acting reckless like nothin is gonna happen.

dude was 16 not 18, you don't kill a 16 year old period, even killers have that code, no underage no women

dude was 16 not 18, you don't kill a 16 year old period, even killers have that code, no underage no women

When the likely killer is underage, there's no age limit. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure some other 16 year old pulled the trigger. I don't know where you heard that "code" from. Code is no innocent people. Kids and women get it every day from other kids and women.

When the likely killer is underage, there's no age limit. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure some other 16 year old pulled the trigger. I don't know where you heard that "code" from. Code is no innocent people. Kids and women get it every day from other kids and women.

i ain't grew up around this stuff man so i can't really speak on it, id pull the trig too thou if i was underage and other dude was deservin it

i ain't grew up around this stuff man so i can't really speak on it, id pull the trig too thou if i was underage and other dude was deservin it

Yeah, you from europe. People dont shoot people here everyday. They just dont. When they shoot somebody once a year, theres alot of talkin n shit like its a next season of big brother or something.

Who lied to you? Ain't no code among idiots. If I can take my friend's life on "pricipalities" or because he "violated", why would I care about some lil dude who think he man enough to step to my face and try something? If he old enough to have that fire in his eye and the heart to kill me, he old enough to die.

The reason most grown men don't kill kids is because most people grow up and learn to resolve conflict without violence. Last time I had intension to fatally harm someone I was like 17, so how old you think the guy I had a problem with was? Killing people and wishing death on people is pretty childish, that's why people involved in murder cases are usually kids and grown azz idiot who kill over the most childish B.S. reasons.

EDIT: Realized you were from Europe, yeah, that's a different world. people actually value life out there. Other than chain-smoking cigarettes, lol. :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah, you from europe. People dont shoot people here everyday. They just dont. When they shoot somebody once a year, theres alot of talkin n shit like its a next season of big brother or something.

this, in the ghetto shit like this happens so much y'all look at it differently

here people never get shot, we get world wars each 100 years which makes up for it lol

After glancing at a few tweets, this is not over. This thread is gonna do football numbers by the end of the week. They gonna all kill each other and brag about it on twitter. SMH.

These kids are stupid. Cause now one of them going to jail for life. You don't go killing someone then describe where they got shot and how many times. When you do that, cops gonna come looking for you since you obviously knew what went down.

Back