18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

After glancing at a few tweets, this is not over. This thread is gonna do football numbers by the end of the week. They gonna all kill each other and brag about it on twitter. SMH.

pfft. people these days. cops don't even have to ask questions just check twitter

EDIT: Realized you were from Europe, yeah, that's a different world. people actually value life out there. Other than chain-smoking cigarettes, lol. :cheers:

Yeah, thats the thing I dont really understand. It looks like there is alot of anger in people in usa.We got out chilled european world and few tousands kms away people that are in big part from europe are killin each other every day. I dont want to really go in depth about racials etc. cuz i dont think its racial thing, but thats simply thing that i dont understand.

just my 0,03$

edit;
i remember that last shooting in my city was in 2007 mafia execution of the whole family. and since than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
These kids are stupid. Cause now one of them going to jail for life. You don't go killing someone then describe where they got shot and how many times. When you do that, cops gonna come looking for you since you obviously knew what went down.
Maybe he was there when the police was investigating the scene?

Maybe he was there when the police was investigating the scene?

So how did he know he got shot exactly 17 times? And he knew how many times he got shot in certain areas of his body, something that wasn't released. You don't know that type of stuff unless you were there.

So how did he know he got shot exactly 17 times? And he knew how many times he got shot in certain areas of his body, something that wasn't released. You don't know that type of stuff unless you were there.
Over heard the investigators maybe? The people behind the line on the scene would know more than us.

Last edited:
They need the national guard in Chicago. They're leading the country in the worst way. I know its ruff in all metro areas, but Chi on some other shit right now.

You don't know when you've shot someone 17 times, lol. You either blacked out or had a weapon with the ability to shoot someone 17 times in a flurry of bullets. That's not info you know from doing it, that's info you know from a police report. lol.

After reading this, one thing popped up in my mind: I'm blessed to be where i'm at right now (Europe). Cause i don't have to watch my back every single day. but that's because i don't get into some dumb shit or beef with people.

You don't know when you've shot someone 17 times, lol. You either blacked out or had a weapon with the ability to shoot someone 17 times in a flurry of bullets. That's not info you know from doing it, that's info you know from a police report. lol.
This is what I thinking too. When you shot someone you don't count, you just blasted and get out of there. I mean who sticks around to check out the body?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

After reading this, one thing popped up in my mind: I'm blessed to be where i'm at right now (Europe). Cause i don't have to watch my back every single day. but that's because i don't get into some dumb shit or beef with people.
Me too. I m in UK where there is knife crime, but not to the extent of guns in USA.

theres some shootings in my surrounding area but not like its normal though. Its a reminder to be careful though cause anyone can kill you at any time your slippin....I hope the rapper I told no more free beats too doesnt try and kill me lololololol

Jesus Christ, social media has proven that you can get a person to reveal just about any information as long as you appeal to their ego

So it seems that droppin this song was the reason for the kids death. It may have sounded like a great idea at the time but that song should NOT have been posted on the net. Now your dealing with some gang sh!t. MF's ain't playin. If he was gonna go after Chief Keef, Lil Reese and Lil Durk he should have kept it on that level. Once you start droppin disses on a set all bets are off. I'm sure they sent a shorty over to handle that. I got a nephew in the same boat...kids today think life is a fvckin rap video but REALITY is a MF!

Heartless: Chief Keef Laughs At The Death Of Rival Rapper JoJo, Who Was Gunned Down In Chicago [Video/Pics] - ThisIs50.com

On April 27 Jojo dropped the song "3hunnak" (using the beat and cadence from Chief Keef's song "Everyday"), in which he raps "This ain't a diss song, this is just a message." The video shows JoJo and others flaunting guns and saying "BDK," a reference to the Chicago gang, Black Disciples—and BDK being a "Black Disciple Killer."

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

...and Chief Keef may not be around long either. He has an opportunity to make bread and establish himself in the industry but I don't think he can get past the hood mentality.

Hip-Hop Rumors: Chief Keef Threatens Lupe And Lupe Replies! | AllHipHop.com

So it seems that droppin this song was the reason for the kids death. It may have sounded like a great idea at the time but that song should NOT have been posted on the net. Now your dealing with some gang sh!t. MF's ain't playin. If he was gonna go after Chief Keef, Lil Reese and Lil Durk he should have kept it on that level. Once you start droppin disses on a set all bets are off. I'm sure they sent a shorty over to handle that. I got a nephew in the same boat...kids today think life is a fvckin rap video but REALITY is a MF!

Heartless: Chief Keef Laughs At The Death Of Rival Rapper JoJo, Who Was Gunned Down In Chicago [Video/Pics] - ThisIs50.com

On April 27 Jojo dropped the song "3hunnak" (using the beat and cadence from Chief Keef's song "Everyday"), in which he raps "This ain't a diss song, this is just a message." The video shows JoJo and others flaunting guns and saying "BDK," a reference to the Chicago gang, Black Disciples—and BDK being a "Black Disciple Killer."

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

...and Chief Keef may not be around long either. He has an opportunity to make bread and establish himself in the industry but I don't think he can get past the hood mentality.

Hip-Hop Rumors: Chief Keef Threatens Lupe And Lupe Replies! | AllHipHop.com
Are they putting something in the water in Chicago?

yeah keef aint gonna last long if he doesnt realize everyone else in the industry is just faking. At least this got him some street cred tho he can use this to push his career further or just continue living a dual life and eventually get killed. If he doesnt wanna die he better have a team of shooters with him at all times and never get caught slippin cause im sure a lot of mfs want him dead

Back