18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

Yeah people are safe as **** in Mexico...You know that spot a car drive away...Where guns are illegal.

SMH.

But look at Switzerland, where every able bodied man is required to serve in the military and maintain fully automatic arms after serving, and it's like the safest place in the world.

Europe is safer than US will ever be. Look at the thread title and this is normal in US.

Backwards law indeed, a law which doesn't change with the times. Like I said enjoy your gun rights and then wonder why black teenagers are shooting each other.

Last edited:
Yeah people are safe as **** in Mexico...You know that spot a car drive away...Where guns are illegal.

SMH.

But look at Switzerland, where every able bodied man is required to serve in the military and maintain fully automatic arms after serving, and it's like the safest place in the world.
allow me to rephrase

look at a country with a similar quality of life and income per capita where guns are illegal

(mexico is lower and switzerland is higher)

allow me to rephrase

look at a country with a similar quality of life and income per capita where guns are illegal

(mexico is lower and switzerland is higher)

The reason those are lower in Mexico is because the ARMED cartels exploit the UNARMED populace. Opposite said for Switzerland. Isn't higher quality of life and income per capita something to strive for?

Via Facebook. *Facepalm*

296394_10151073447663655_1997280881_n.jpg

Keef's nothing more than what he seems. A dumb@$$ lil b**** with asperger's syndrome. Hides behind his twitter to mock a dead man, then can't even ball up enough to own it & blames "hackers". Hope he realizes unless he get outta Chitown his time coming soon as well. Success breeds contempt.

Last edited:
This young generation programmed to kill...wake up and go back to love

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

i been reading this thread..all i got to say is yall dudes scared as hell talkin about don't go to Chicago...no trust at all

Last edited:
Europe is safer than US will ever be. Look at the thread title and this is normal in US.

Backwards law indeed, a law which doesn't change with the times. Like I said enjoy your gun rights and then wonder why black teenagers are shooting each other.

You're an idiot.
Got damn gun laws isn't what has Black teens killing each other, it's the situation they're in and around that can lead to that.
If they were following the gun laws they wouldn't even be trying to catch bodies on a gun that they personally purchased
because that would come back to them before they could say "I didn't do it !" .

Dudes speakin on sh1t and they clearly aren't from America.

Inanimate objects dont kill people people kill people.

A CRIMINAL does not follow gun laws regardless........a LAW OBIDING CITIZEN does.....so you want disarm the innocent people who DO FOLLOW LAWS....and allow the CRIMINALS WHO DONT FOLLOW LAWS to continue obtaining illegal weapons and gain the advantage over the every day person. Smart

Someone's never shot a gun before....

Shooting is incredibly fun. Shooting people is not. I hope I NEVER have to shoot a person. And lol @ the US having backwards rights. Guns exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people use guns on good people. You can't make that stop happening. But, if you give good people the opportunity to shoot back, in DEFENSE, then bad guys will be more wary of their victims, in effect lowering crime.
you wanna lower crime tell your dumb ass country reverse there policy on drugs nixon and his dea are the biggest bullshit ever

Anyone see that Worldstar video of Chicago teens just casually walking around looking for random people to **** with? They were just walking around populated places and if they saw someone that was walking by themselves, they would pick a fight and jump the kid. Did it to a couple kids.

I must've just been a bad kid. We did the same thing. Even had a game in school...'punch the next dude to walk thru that door", or "punch next person who sneezes or coughs". "Jump the 1st person who walk up and ask to hit our blunt."

We weren't ther only ones to do it, y'all really don't remember the days you couldn't catch a bus or train alone or with your chick without a buncha dudes on there just f**kin with you? I never went anywhere without a box cutter on me or a strap while I was a kid. I know I'm not the only one who used to keep blades in the side of my cheek too. Spit it out real quick and go to work on a dudes face like it wasn't nothing.

I've outgrown all this stuff. It's childish. But we're talking about kids. Y'all make me feel like I was the only kid running around being angry and agressive. I know I wasn't because I been on the bad end of a few azz whoopinz and assaults with weapons as well. Thought that was normal kid shyt.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Yeah, these aren't the type guys who kill anything. they're just being dumbazz kids. I used to take kids like those lunch money and sold them overpriced lil bagz of weed. I coulda dropped 2 or 3 of them trying to jump me when I was a kid. That's not saying I was that gangsta. You should be worried about the guy that would say the same about the guy who said the same about me and my friends, lol.

Wait until the real gangsters on top of the food chain can no longer hold back the economical unraveling of this country with their smoke-n-mirrors (which is already in progress but is about to accelerate big time) people will be dreaming of going back to the good old days of when 'urban warfare' was mostly confined to the poor disenfranchised sections of most cities.

West/South Side Chicago, North Philly, West Baltimore, Gary Ind, Camden N.J., etc...coming to a city NEAR YOU!

+1 and That is going to go international...

Someone's never shot a gun before....

Shooting is incredibly fun. Shooting people is not. I hope I NEVER have to shoot a person. And lol @ the US having backwards rights. Guns exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people use guns on good people. You can't make that stop happening. But, if you give good people the opportunity to shoot back, in DEFENSE, then bad guys will be more wary of their victims, in effect lowering crime.

This is some "somewhere over the rainbow..."-fairytale-logic. No, it doesn't lower the number of gun-related crime. That's what it SHOULD do, but it doesn't.

It just makes the criminals shoot first, talk later, because they know everyone owns a gun and WILL use it. And how many people die due to arguments in families? How many husbands shoot their wives and vice versa?

It is not the guns, it's the culture surrounding idolizing guns and gun-related violence.

And it's bullshit, because it makes you watch your back all the time.

Back