18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

it was the first page bro....

quit getting all emotional over the situation.

it makes you look weak.

its funny because i'm writing this with literally no expression on my face, yet your the one gettin all charged up over some old ass comment

breh

i cant get a handgun yet cause you gotta be 21 in MD but as soon as I turned 18 i copped a 12 gauge. Got it all set up for home defense. Pistol grip, foregrip, and a tactical light that has a strobe option (Flashing rapidly).

Im waiting for a MF to come in my crib imma tell em get on the ground if they do anything besides get on the ground or turn and run imma blow their stomach out their back. Its not so bad yet that I gotta bring it out with me and I try to avoid that type of situation but liek Drew said the shit isnt just in the ghetto anymore. Its all around everyone wants to trap and go hard in the paint with the chopper n this n that lol

ruger mini 14 is next on the list cause thats one of the only cool .223/5.56 i can get before i turn 21

Have you shot that gauge? Take the pistol grip off. It's hard on your wrist. Shotguns with pistol grips aren't a good idea.

And you can't get a AR pattern rifle in MD? Mini 14's are cool but ARs are way more easy to manage.

As musicians, we should use sound to protect ourselves. :cool:

You would have to be suicidal to break into a house equipped with this.

Plus, as you hear in the video, it can play subtonal sounds as well, so your head/body starts to resonate........you pass out after a couple of seconds. :p

As musicians, we should use sound to protect ourselves. :cool:

You would have to be suicidal to break into a house equipped with this.

Plus, as you hear in the video, it can play subtonal sounds as well, so your head/body starts to resonate........you pass out after a couple of seconds. :p

I need one of those. Ain't nobody robbing my house. lol

Have you shot that gauge? Take the pistol grip off. It's hard on your wrist. Shotguns with pistol grips aren't a good idea.

And you can't get a AR pattern rifle in MD? Mini 14's are cool but ARs are way more easy to manage.

I can get an AR just not till im 21. Its known as a "regulated rifle". And i blast my 12 all the time its got a stock with a pistol grip its not pistol alone. I can bust all 6 out of it no problem back to back. If I take out this little piece in the magazine tube I can fit 7 rounds but the screw on the top that keeps the spring in begins to come loose (from the recoil) so i keep the piece in. I got a shell holder on the side too that holds 3 so if i need to i can rack it back and grab one and throw it in the chamber. Ill post pics in a second the gun is bad ass lol

SANY0001.JPGSANY0002.JPGSANY0003.JPG

That little green piece is called a "light pipe" it collects light from the environment and refracts it into the edge facing the shooter. It looks like its "lit up". Even at night the thing glows and it catches a lot of light from the flash light. Pretty good setup imo, it works for me. She stands up against the wall right next to the head of my bed with the keys dangling in the lock and 5 rounds in the magazine

Last edited:
Ya'll got me convinced I'm moving to Japan. At least there I really don't gotta worry about catching strays

I can get an AR just not till im 21. Its known as a "regulated rifle". And i blast my 12 all the time its got a stock with a pistol grip its not pistol alone. I can bust all 6 out of it no problem back to back. If I take out this little piece in the magazine tube I can fit 7 rounds but the screw on the top that keeps the spring in begins to come loose (from the recoil) so i keep the piece in. I got a shell holder on the side too that holds 3 so if i need to i can rack it back and grab one and throw it in the chamber. Ill post pics in a second the gun is bad ass lol

View attachment 36450View attachment 36451View attachment 36452

That little green piece is called a "light pipe" it collects light from the environment and refracts it into the edge facing the shooter. It looks like its "lit up". Even at night the thing glows and it catches a lot of light from the flash light. Pretty good setup imo, it works for me. She stands up against the wall right next to the head of my bed with the keys dangling in the lock and 5 rounds in the magazine

Fiber optic sight. Nice. I'm more into rifles and handguns. Got a lil 20 gauge too though. I wanna get a Saiga 12 gauge though. It's like an AK, but a shotgun haha.
Me:
2012-09-06151146.jpg

Last edited:
Fiber optic sight. Nice. I'm more into rifles and handguns. Got a lil 20 gauge too though. I wanna get a Saiga 12 gauge though. It's like an AK, but a shotgun haha.
Me:
2012-09-06151146.jpg

Yeah, the shotty was just my go to first purchase. Thats a nice AR(?). I like the pistol as well, what model is it? I really wanna get a pistol but I cant until Im 21. Same with AR and AK, and yeah im familiar with the saiga that thing is BAD ASS. They got a few auto models of it out too that I saw on the tube.

You ever heard of the beretta cx4 storm? My brother has that rifle, its a .40 carbine, that thing is BAD ASS. So fun to shoot.

Yeah, the shotty was just my go to first purchase. Thats a nice AR(?). I like the pistol as well, what model is it? I really wanna get a pistol but I cant until Im 21. Same with AR and AK, and yeah im familiar with the saiga that thing is BAD ASS. They got a few auto models of it out too that I saw on the tube.

You ever heard of the beretta cx4 storm? My brother has that rifle, its a .40 carbine, that thing is BAD ASS. So fun to shoot.

Yeah AR. Colt. Closest thing a civilian can get to what Marines use. I changed a bunch of shit on mine though. The pistol is a Springfield XD9. It's aight. I had a glock before but the grip angle was too weird for my hands. I'm probably gonna end up buying another glock anyway haha. Yeah I've heard of the cx4. Looks dope from what I've seen. I'm not really into the pistol caliber carbines though. If I gotta carry something that big, I want rifle rounds haha.

Also, for that shotgun tube, you can get some blue loctite (non-permanent) that will hold the screw.

Last edited:
Yeah AR. Colt. Closest thing a civilian can get to what Marines use. I changed a bunch of shit on mine though. The pistol is a Springfield XD9. It's aight. I had a glock before but the grip angle was too weird for my hands. I'm probably gonna end up buying another glock anyway haha. Yeah I've heard of the cx4. Looks dope from what I've seen. I'm not really into the pistol caliber carbines though. If I gotta carry something that big, I want rifle rounds haha.

Also, for that shotgun tube, you can get some blue loctite (non-permanent) that will hold the screw.
Thanks for that tip, i might actually do that cause I like being able to have 7 rounds in there. And yeah I think I want my first pistol to be a glock, i just love how they look. I feel you on the pistol caliber thing in a rifle too, my brother was a marine though so I think he just had enough of the M16 to satisfy him or something. In MCT he was squad leader so he got to shoot the SAW, lucky bastard!

View attachment 36450View attachment 36451View attachment 36452

And people wonder why there is a lot of gun crime in USA unlike Europe. Look at you glorifying having a gun. What a backwards law the US has, all well enjoy your right to shoot each other.

And people wonder why there is a lot of gun crime in USA unlike Europe. Look at you glorifying having a gun. What a backwards law the US has, all well enjoy your right to shoot each other.

Someone's never shot a gun before....

Shooting is incredibly fun. Shooting people is not. I hope I NEVER have to shoot a person. And lol @ the US having backwards rights. Guns exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people exist. You can't make them stop existing. Bad people use guns on good people. You can't make that stop happening. But, if you give good people the opportunity to shoot back, in DEFENSE, then bad guys will be more wary of their victims, in effect lowering crime.

buuuuut it doesnt work like that

Yes it does. Look at the gun friendly area crime rates, and then look at Chicago, DC, and LA. Washington DC. The country's capital. Gun laws are among the most strict in the country. Terrible crime rate.

Last edited:
then look at the crime rate in a country where guns are illegal, much much less.

Yeah people are safe as **** in Mexico...You know that spot a car drive away...Where guns are illegal.

SMH.

But look at Switzerland, where every able bodied man is required to serve in the military and maintain fully automatic arms after serving, and it's like the safest place in the world.

Last edited:
Back