Young Chop is the best out right now....

Am I supposed to care that you're dumb?

There are programs for people like you. Barack won dude.

Your screen name is CITY BEATS... let that marinate.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Tone, you may not know this...

but I'm gravitating to the stuff you post.

Don't preach to me though. Don't need none o dat. I'm just looking for more positive music.

I don't like that dude ad libbing in the back, the beat is "okay" ... a lil too soft for me but... I can dig it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

This has to be my last post on FP. Twas fun.

Please don't tell anybody. I'm a dream killer and it doesn't sit well with me.
this songs will soak the Word in ya..Rome lol
hopefully you'll learn the truth and not that falsehood stuff you been seeing and experiencing
this is a little harder
this is super sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Money is out there for all those with a fanbase.

Kickstarter seems like a goldmine, but it's not. It's an instrument for those who get things done (on their own) and just need some financial support.

Like the guys who are about to build that Tesla museum.
I actually dropped some Gs on that project. Whenever there's someone who accomplished something on their own and/or has a clear vision, I'm behind that.

Now somebody thinking he will get some free cash for his 99cent-15 minutes-trap crap? GTFO!!!

$50,000 is a lot from donations. I bet she never imagined that.

Thanks for the music vids Tone!

$50,000 is a lot from donations. I bet she never imagined that.

Yup and as I said, you got some people who have a major deal, millions of supposed "twitter followers" :-)cry:), but then you got some folk/pop/rnb/rock fairly local artist with a bunch of gigs and real fans and they end up paying for their records. What I was trying to say is, you made it look as if it was "a new source of income", but that doesn't work for "Beetz Producahs".
It works for real artists, no matter the level. For real people, no matter the number of followers. A Flying Lotus or a Hecq could easily get that kinda money off of Kickstarter, but they make it anyway.......point is, because they already have a truly loyal fanbase.

It seems like producers got the worst out of the digital music revolution...

Producers are the faceless part of the song... no average listener gives a hoot about who produced what. Only other producers are fans of producers.

You all should brainstorm and see what can be done.

Pharell had it right by performing on his own songs, even if he did sound like Kool Keith and Kesha fell in a turtle ditch.

Regardless of the discussion where we all pretend to not comprehend what you say, i would go and say that you should peep the real hardocre underground first, aswel for it's producers as rappers. i'm pretty sure theres way more tight stuff around than this average stuff. pce

I like Chop, he has some stick beats out right now. But to say he's better than Hit Boy, T-Minus, Cardiak.... that straight up "ignant"!

i wouldnt say the best man, its just he's blowing up with the wave of trap music but their hundreds of other new producers that make him look like what he is, a kid

i wouldnt say the best man, its just he's blowing up with the wave of trap music but their hundreds of other new producers that make him look like what he is, a kid

I guess I just like his "style" of music. The dark undertone of it all. The vibe.

... would like to hear better rappers on some of it BUT! I don't listen to much rap so it's not a big deal.

I wish there was a genre of Hip Hop for old people. Grown Hop or something.

Songs like "Lights Cut Off Again", "Child Support is a mutha", "Can't stand my in-laws"... stuff like that.

I wish there was a genre of Hip Hop for old people. Grown Hop or something.

Songs like "Lights Cut Off Again", "Child Support is a mutha", "Can't stand my in-laws"... stuff like that.

Adult-Contemporary Rap, a sub category of Urban AC.

Such a huge demo (35-50 yr old hip hop heads) that is being nearly totally ignored by the labels as rap continues to get boxed in between the Pop/EDM movement that is capturing the majority of the youth and the 'old heads' that are forced to be content with exploring other music genres or settle with the hip hop from their era which addressed the daily realities from an adult perspective like:

And Pac was barely into 20's at this time and now compare it to content rappers are putting out now in 2012 that are 15 years OLDER than pac was.

Remember when it you heard R&B (B stand for blues, don't forget it) like this?

Grown folk bizness...

Chop Deserves His Recognition, Keef Got Him Heard By Majors & Now He's Working With Them, His Latest Work Is On French's Tape, Respect His Hustle He Isnt Lazy

Chop and Keef shit will neve rbe the same as back from the dead. All those beats were hard as ****. Even Love Sosa the beat not even that hard. And Keef made that hook from a Future melody.

Save dat shit
I don't know dem
Foreign Cars
I Don't Like
True Religion Fiend
3hunna
Us
Traffic
We Wassup(Probbaly his hardest beat)

I think when chop got mainstream he got influenced by the guys who mix and master cuz his shit just don't sound the same to me. Kobe is ok but i appreciate the music in the beat more than the beat itself i guess i don't know if that makes sense lol. But yea Chop nice but that first mixtape had some classics on it, especially save dat shit

i agree young chop is pretty dope, i like the love sosa beat, the way the bass hits

Back