Young Chop is the best out right now....

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
That KOBE beat is real nugga shat...

Chief Keef is phuggin' up dudes beats... I wouldn't let Keef take a dump on my ish.

I understand that he ridin' with Keef but that dude should put more effort into his raps. Money made him able to afford more "detrimental" ish so he feels he doesn't have to try hard.

For the record.... I listen to these dudes ish probably... once.

... but I understand the feeling behind the beats like the KOBE beat.

YOU DON'T UNDASTAN! - Bernie Mac

Last edited:
Don worry bout threads. I forgot I made this shit as fast as I made it. #Reallife

Don't ack like you ain' on nis bytch clickin' around on threads to criticize.

Threads that I DON'T LIKE... I don't post in.

Rome!!!

FP Legend - UnSung - Vet - All lat shyt

Head Honcho's on PMP came through FP and heard this hurr... and offered to feature the beat.... (proud o dat.... I work in Payroll, not the music biz, get your W-4 right azzhead). ABOM is that dude.

Learn about it...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I just want easy access to this without having to log into Soundcloud....

Always thought Warren G's voice was too weak to bump.... his demeanor didn't help...

maybe he would blast... who knows... (he made his money, 10 mil, saw it on TV)

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I like Drake.... and I'm old. Nigga represents the essence. He cares about his lyrics.

Ripped the hook out of the first post ^^^ did you get it?

G.E.D.

Ok k k aay!!!

Last edited:
Wife said turn it UP!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Rome you can be the biggest buffoon at times...

Have you been drinking?

Your logic is that of a drunk mans..

Yes, but it makes sense to me.

I am he of other logic...

Learn about it...

I could show you a picture of success but then I'd be phuggin' myself over... I keep HALF you mofo's on the outside.

and when I drink, I try to let you in... but you are blind to tha factz - Flava

MJG vid above explains things that your Daddy never did.... that I do... no drugs though... just swag and paper stackin'....

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ---

I'm that dude dawg... don't give a damn if you don't believe it. Learn about high self esteem... feeling good about accompishments...

This is what I do and it's why Chainz is popular... keep making beats in your bedroom and bangin' on web forums if you must...

I do this everywhere... even in my own house....

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

on the flipside.... this is what I listen to moreso that rap

Rap music... no mas...

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

I also like this young dude but I think T.P.O.M has entered his life... but he has the gift of believing in what he does...

Last edited:
I'm gonna be 110% honest with you .... 9 times out of 10 I have NO ****in idea what you're talking about, Rome .... ever.

Your logic is that of a drunk mans..

My real name is not BiggRome

My logic had served me very well. I've even attempted to tell what I've seen in my travels on FP....

BUT! I get wise comments like yours.

Sometimes... I wish I knew a person like me. I did at one time when I was 18, a guy from Lake Charles Louisiana. Everything the man said was based on common sense and experience. A successful man that knew that his success was not all that he could do, it looked successful to other people. He let me in an got me out of the muck, I was naive and thought I wanted to be in his shoes... until he told me what his shoes felt like. I'm biggrome today because of that dude. Somehow, he was supposed to cross paths with me. His logic is still valid. A wise man that said he used to drink Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull while sitting on a milk crate in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Dude used to call me his "son"... no relationship though.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

I'm gonna be 110% honest with you .... 9 times out of 10 I have NO ****in idea what you're talking about, Rome .... ever.

9 times out of 10....

I think that's why you're where you're at.

I do a SERVICE here...

for real.

I know when I'm dealing with people of average intelligence.

I know JeanLuk's post go way over people's heads...

I was on here when the meth heads and weed smokers professed their love of laziness one day. I wanted to leave this faggit ass place completely, lol.

I come here because I bought into "HIP HOP" and I'm still that OLD representa... I really don't care about the music part. I care about the culture part... pink shirts, skinny jeans... take me to the glue factory.

Do you though, find some "people your age" to get at. I'm just here wasting time dude. I'm not in it to win it. Just around clicking on links, hearing wack shit... and posting about it.

If you STILL pay a dude from the 90's attention... leave the house sometimes, ... please.

If they had the internet and facebook in the 90's... I wouldn't want to know about it. Lose your titties.

Last edited:
If you STILL pay a dude from the 90's attention... leave the house sometimes, ... please.

If they had the internet and facebook in the 90's... I wouldn't want to know about it. Lose your titties.

This nigga on that drank. Trust me. Rome got a wife and kids. He gone off that bottle.

No hate. That drank be awesome. take a shot for me, my dude.

Last edited:

You don't live here. Stop trying to "understand"

.... or watching.

I shouldn't even be on this site, that's what your post said to me.

I get it. You tell you experiences about having your album released beside that tube sock ad.

... I never forget things. Mind like a steel trap.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

This nigga on that drank. Trust me. Rome got a wife and kids. He gone off that bottle.

lol, you know me huh?

Innanet is serious bizness. Love to see you lonely dwellers.

Last edited:
idk I am personally feeling Cardiak myself. Diced Pineapples just might be my favorite beat of 2012

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

really? most of the stuff Rome says makes all kinds of sense to me even if I do not agree with it I can understand where he is at least coming from. It took me getting a little older though and realizing I have been on FP way too got damn long lol.

idk I am personally feeling Cardiak myself. Diced Pineapples just might be my favorite beat of 2012

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

really? most of the stuff Rome says makes all kinds of sense to me even if I do not agree with it I can understand where he is at least coming from. It took me getting a little older though and realizing I have been on FP way too got damn long lol.

you Washington boys are forming a gang on FP
j/k

Rome makes crazy threads topic to see what ppl think and what they are going to post
how else are you suppose to spice up the gossip section?????
we don't have James anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Coach Antonio

This will sound random and will tie in with what was said earlier about me...

but from the shit you post... I can't tell if you're a woman or a man. I don't like to offend women so I normally just ignore a bytch that would even take the time to post in colored font.

How bytch is that? Wow.

Please stick to addressing other people. You are the true definition of thread clutter.

j/k

Rome makes crazy threads topic to see what ppl think and what they are going to post

-Coach Antonio
James is gone? I have been in and out of FP for a couple months. I think may log on once or twice a week these days and even then I usually don't come to this section so I didn't notice.

I'm going to have to say ditto.

X said some of the ish I do on FP is childish and guess what, it is. I like to have fun and am not super critical of anything I do after I take care of my real ish. Best believe all of my bills are paid, my grass is cut, my car is clean, my fam is happy... and I'm on here bs'ing.

Life is not a cakewalk.... I come hear to BS. I love the "beats" (not the lyrics that much anymore) and sometimes... the REAL people spew things I can relate to and sometimes change my mind about certain things.

Some people don't make a lot of sense to me on here. Sometimes I have to jog my OWN memory of what the F I posted but ....

... and everybody knows this....

biggrome is for the kids... I only talk about what I know about.

James is gone? I have been in and out of FP for a couple months. I think may log on once or twice a week these days and even then I usually don't come to this section so I didn't notice.

yeah he got banned I don't know why
and I don't want to start any trouble because James was liked around here so he must have done something crazy
I hope he takes this time and start a blog

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
j/k

-Coach Antonio

At the end of the day... I mean no harm Tone.

Just trying to bond with some Hip Hoppers. Tis all.

Still love the "beats", not the lyrics.

What if my son told me this....

I'm tryna stay prepared Tone...

At the end of the day... I mean no harm Tone.

Just trying to bond with some Hip Hoppers. Tis all.

Still love the "beats", not the lyrics.

What if my son told me this....

I'm tryna stay prepared Tone...

yeah my son is a hard head and he is only 2
my daughter doesn't give me much problems except for that pouting and crying(wining).
but my son is truly hard headed
he is starting to piss in the potty now
thank the lord less diapers to buy

I'm trying to prepare myself but there is no real guide on raising kids because they are so diverse

I try to get my head around this

-Coach Antonio

yeah my son is a hard head and he is only 2
my daughter doesn't give me much problems except for that pouting and crying(wining).
but my son is truly hard headed
he is starting to piss in the potty now
thank the lord less diapers to buy

I'm trying to prepare myself but there is no real guide on raising kids because they are so diverse

I try to get my head around this

People have raised kids...

BiggRome ... is for the kids.

Your son is NOT hard headed... your son is not a puppet, you have an ideal of what you wanted in a son... you didn't get that. Leave lil dude alone and just give him the basics. He WON'T be you ... ever. He will eventually hate you if you try to turn him into you. He was put here by who Tone... God... he just got here through your nuts.... God didn't know you wanted a puppet, he sent a person.

If I say ANYTHING to my daughter that's out of the way, she cries. "Clean your room..." and it's "Waaaaahhhhhhh....!!!!!" but it's not because I told her to clean her room... she just thinks Dad is disappointed in her (which is not the case - I just don't want roaches)... my Daughter is my main concern, my son is pretty tough, hardcore like his Dad. He can take it and give it. My Daughter is a "lady" and she's a real one. She tries to take care of me and I have to keep the Daddy / Daughter shit in tact. I've never kissed my daughter, not even on the forehead. I'm pretty rigid about a lot of ish. I stay in shape to beat a nigga ass too... too much info. Let a nugga touch my daughter, looolololooooooollooo! "Ya goin' ta jail Nahhhh!"

Did I say lady? I love Saturday... nobody has to understand...

She's smarter than me (and most of FP) and she's only 9...

Last edited:
Back