Young Chop is the best out right now....

9 times out of 10....

I think that's why you're where you're at.

I do a SERVICE here...

for real.

I know when I'm dealing with people of average intelligence.

I know JeanLuk's post go way over people's heads...

I was on here when the meth heads and weed smokers professed their love of laziness one day. I wanted to leave this faggit ass place completely, lol.

I come here because I bought into "HIP HOP" and I'm still that OLD representa... I really don't care about the music part. I care about the culture part... pink shirts, skinny jeans... take me to the glue factory.

Do you though, find some "people your age" to get at. I'm just here wasting time dude. I'm not in it to win it. Just around clicking on links, hearing wack shit... and posting about it.

If you STILL pay a dude from the 90's attention... leave the house sometimes, ... please.

If they had the internet and facebook in the 90's... I wouldn't want to know about it. Lose your titties.

I wasn't even trying to clown you... I was being serious. I really have no ****ing clue what you're talking about ... lol

Last edited:
I wasn't even trying to clown you... I was being serious. I really have no ****ing clue what you're talking about ... lol

Am I supposed to care that you're dumb?

There are programs for people like you. Barack won dude.

Your screen name is CITY BEATS... let that marinate.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

yeah my son is a hard head and he is only 2
my daughter doesn't give me much problems except for that pouting and crying(wining).
but my son is truly hard headed
he is starting to piss in the potty now
thank the lord less diapers to buy

I'm trying to prepare myself but there is no real guide on raising kids because they are so diverse

I try to get my head around this

-Coach Antonio

Tone, you may not know this...

but I'm gravitating to the stuff you post.

Don't preach to me though. Don't need none o dat. I'm just looking for more positive music.

I don't like that dude ad libbing in the back, the beat is "okay" ... a lil too soft for me but... I can dig it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

This has to be my last post on FP. Twas fun.

Please don't tell anybody. I'm a dream killer and it doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
LMFAO ... Get that immature shit out of here.

Trying to clown on someone for an internet message board handle? Smooth. I bet that joke went over with all the other forum gangsters who post novels too...

Just trying to bond with some Hip Hoppers. Tis all.

Still love the "beats", not the lyrics.

Since we're posting all types of hip hop in this thread. If it's more lyrics you're trying to seek check this shit.

It's time to man up Rome. Quit playing that childish garbage brother man.

yeah my son is a hard head and he is only 2
my daughter doesn't give me much problems except for that pouting and crying(wining).
but my son is truly hard headed
he is starting to piss in the potty now
thank the lord less diapers to buy

I'm trying to prepare myself but there is no real guide on raising kids because they are so diverse

I try to get my head around this

-Coach Antonio

man getting kids to use the potty is a blessing! I was spending about $80 a month on diapers by time my son was ready to use the toilet. He's been on successful for 6 months and I am enjoying the extra cash.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Rome, if it continue like that we gon need to have a intervenion

It could happen any day...when you sign in.......with nothing bad in mind...and then...out of nowhere.....there a thread

''Rome, this for you''

The day will come, i don't know when but the day will come

We need to go to vegas with rome

man getting kids to use the potty is a blessing! I was spending about $80 a month on diapers by time my son was ready to use the toilet. He's been on successful for 6 months and I am enjoying the extra cash.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Is that a dude? Nice beat tho...

rome one of the only reasons i still come here always entertainment in his stories and i love seein oversensitive **** boys get there panties in a knot over the shit he say real talk rome, drew, x, deranged, rice, troup make this site the weirdo lame **** boys always expose themselves in romes threads to haha *if you think im talkin about you than i probally am* that is all :cheers:

i love seein oversensitive fucck boys get there panties in a knot over the shit he say :cheers:

thats the gayest shit i've seen someone write on here. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That KOBE beat is real nugga shat...

Chief Keef is phuggin' up dudes beats... I wouldn't let Keef take a dump on my ish.

I understand that he ridin' with Keef but that dude should put more effort into his raps. Money made him able to afford more "detrimental" ish so he feels he doesn't have to try hard.

For the record.... I listen to these dudes ish probably... once.

... but I understand the feeling behind the beats like the KOBE beat.

YOU DON'T UNDASTAN! - Bernie Mac

The best??? No, that's too strong. Nice, Yes...most definitely.

And yea, Keef does lack at times, but that's how the game is. Make some ish from the heart, get on and then you get that "I've made it" feeling and you don't do nothing else to solidify your position. but I HAVE to respect Chop for riding with Keef, because that's Loyalty. and being as though I have had some experience with non-loyal kat's when it comes to music, I HAVE to respect chop for that.

I was "GONE!" when I made this thread, lol.

oh, well.

Check it out... lady raises $50,000 on kickstarter.com for her album...

Singer Antonique Smith raises money for debut album via Kickstarter (VIDEO) | theGrio

Money is out there for all those with a fanbase.

Kickstarter seems like a goldmine, but it's not. It's an instrument for those who get things done (on their own) and just need some financial support.

Like the guys who are about to build that Tesla museum.
I actually dropped some Gs on that project. Whenever there's someone who accomplished something on their own and/or has a clear vision, I'm behind that.

Now somebody thinking he will get some free cash for his 99cent-15 minutes-trap crap? GTFO!!!

Back